-06-

Written to be seen....




 

HAPPY READING ^_^

 


 


 

MYEONG HEE/VIOLET     JAE HYUN           

 

KUN    TEN     WINWIN    LUCAS     

 

HENDERY     XIAOJUN    YANGYANG

 

YUQI


 

NORMAL FONT - KOREAN

BOLD FONT - CHINESE

ITALIC FONT - ENGLISH



 

 


 





 

 







 

It was a sunny weekend and you were at your bookstore doing all the paperwork at the counter desk since only you can be at the counter but not your workers. Handling a big bookstore is sometimes tough but you still manage to handle it throughout the day. You were glad that none of the boys were disturbing you as you don't want them to ruin the mood. As you were doing your paperwork you felt something vibrating. You look around and saw your phone ringing. Before you could even pick up the call. A delivery guy enter your store with a flower bouquet on his hand. You frown and look at him. 







 

Delivery for you miss Violet. 




 

It's super rare to see you with flowers ahjussi. Usually you only deliver parcel to me. Who is this from. 




 

The man told me not to say his name. It says to give this to you. 




 

Oh okay. Please claim the delivery charge from my secretary. She will understand since you have work with me for years already. 




 

Will do miss Violet. Have a nice day. 







 

The man left and you look at the bouquet for a good 3 minutes before your phone rings again. You shrugged and picked up the call since the vibration annoys you abit. 







 

how may I help you mister


 

woah you sound like you just enter some debate competition. 


 

you bet. I'm just curious about a delivery that I received from a mysterious man. I'm thinking who is doing this to me even not during school days


 

~  damn that guy must have guts to do that huh. 


 

oh stop it. So what's with the call.


 

~  well Ten and Winwin hyung knocked out after an intense dance drill. Hendery and Xiaojun hyung were have some complicated arguments. Lucas hyung is busy talking to Yuqi nuna on his phone. Kun hyung is currently with the other NCT hyungs. 


 

~ i get it. You are bored so your last resort is me. Ouch my heart. 


 

~  im sorry. The hyungs don't wanna play with me. 


 

~  YangYang you should be like Kun oppa. Smartly take his and start disturbing the other Nct members. Damn man. So what with the dragon and handsome donkey argue about. 


 

that i have no idea. It's been ongoing since a week ago after we spend our time together with you. Im too innocent to join in the fun but i rather stay safe so i wont get any nags or scoldings. 




 

~ arent Kun oppa suppose to handle that. 




 

That my friend i don't have an answer to it. 




 

well both are still your member. I really hope the solved it soon. 




 

we hope for that too. So when are you free to invade our practice days. 




 

~  I don't have time for that. Plus im not gonna go there. Till someone knows how to treat a girl like me well.




 

man you are still mad about Xiaojun hyung. 




 

 ~  duh. I have principles Yangyang. If he messes with me. He will face consequences. That's a life that want to threaten a girl like me. 




 

damn.... well my trainer is back from his break. I guess I'll see you soon then. 




 

~  let's meet when both of us are free. Thats a great chat session we have. 




 

~  Yeah. Well have a great day Violet. 




 

~  you too Yangyang.








 

You end the call and chuckled. You went back doing your paperwork since there's nothing much to do. Just then the doorbell rang. You look up and saw Yuqi smiling widely at you with two cups of americano on her hands. Yuqi skipped her way to you and smile fade once she saw the flower. She handed one of the drinks to you and you took it. 








 

Where did that come from. 




 

Some mysterious guy send it here. Why you look like you've seen it before. 




 

It looks similar from yesterday flower at the flower shop that me, Lucas and Hendery went to. 




 

Oh really. Well i dont think its from the same shop since it has nice quality flowers. 




 

Yah i know the shop well. Even the wrapping of the flower i know. Its from the shop that I went... HOLD UP. What if it's from Hendery. 




 

Yah unnie. Stop with the imagination. It won't be from him. I don't really think so.




 

We don't know anything so we can assume anything. 




 

Alright alright. But the guy sure have guts to send this to me huh. I wonder what is in his head




 

Yah have you ever thought that your ex would do this. 




 

That crazy fella. Hell no. He won't sent me daisies and lavender. He will always think that i love tulips more when i hate it. Oh my gawd don't make me think of my past  




 

It's still funny that you were wrongly accused when he said you were cheating on him with Jaehyun oppa. 




 

Back then he doesn't know anything. All he knows is raging all the time. No matter where are what the problem about. That is why I left him and now im free. 




 

Luck that your brain were mature enough to leave him. If not you could have been in an abusive relationship. 




 

Oh, I can't even imagine that. Oh you look so pretty in the latest teaser. 




 

Girl thanks for the compliment. I look pretty as always. 




 

Whatever you say unnie.




 

So when is your break time. Oh wait it's nearly closing time. 




 

Yes unnie few more hours and im off to dinner. 




 

Cool i will wait for you.




 

Thanks unnie.....







 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆







 

Bro its unfair when he acts so foolish while im just stating the facts. 




 

Still guys you both are still.. oh my you guys know what i'm so done for today. I'm tired and seriously if both of you ain't gonna make up with each other. Please don't make me do it.




 

Hyung you really making us to say sorry when im not at fault. 




 

The thing is that both of you are at fault. One at fault all is at fault. 




 

Guys. You both are grown ups. So man up admit both mistake and no hates. Thats easy right. 




 

Easy for you to say




 

Yah i have to end call because of both of you.




 

You need a break from clinging onto Yuqi. She will get busy soon. So do us. 




 

Aish jinjja. 




 

Woah whats happening here. 




 

Finally you both woke up. 




 

Hyung they are talking about Violet




 

WHAT. SPILL THE TEA GUYS. 




 

Both are having an argument about how Xiaojun is not treating Violet the right way. Also Hendery is stating his fact about how stone head Xiaojun is. 




 

While Xiaojun hyung is being stubborn and denial. 




 

Really guys this is all the worst matter that you could talk about. 




 

She is just a normal human like us. 




 

Yah she aint that normal. She is someone who you won't want to mess with. If you ever did you ain't gonna be alive. 




 

I dont believe all of that. 




 

Wait till you get it. Dont come back to us begging for help. 




 

I will prove you wrong Hendery. 




 

Show it and i will accept it. 







 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆






 

So Violet Jung Myeonghee. 




 

Can you really stop calling me by my full name. 




 

Well im still curious why you dont have any Japanese name. 




 

That i dont know. My parents just told me that i was name Violet since i was born. Plus my mom dont want any of it in my name. So yeah. 




 

Well Myeonghee. How is your status with the boys  




 

Nothing special. Just one fella decides to be cold with me. Im fine but he is testing my patience every single time. So i am kind of mad at it. 




 

Oh poor lady. Dont worry. You both are gonna be best friends in the future. 




 

In your dreams unnie. I wont ever want to be his friend with his attitude like that. 




 

Yah that's how you see outside of him but inside he is the nicest and most caring boy you would ever thank for.




 

Whatever you say unnie