-14-

Written to be seen....




 

HAPPY READING ^_^

 


 


 

MYEONG HEE/VIOLET     JAE HYUN           

 

KUN    TEN     WINWIN    LUCAS     

 

HENDERY     XIAOJUN    YANGYANG

 

YUQI    YANAN


 

NORMAL FONT - KOREAN

BOLD FONT - CHINESE

ITALIC FONT - ENGLISH



 

 


 












 

 








 

Myeonghee what are you doing. 




 

Writing about me and you. 




 

You are writing about us. Wait since when you love writing. 




 

Since young. Xiaojun have you finish stacking up all the books. 




 

Yes i did. You better be lucky that i have to help you 




 

Thank you. So tell me, why did you decide to skip school and help me in this bookstore. 




 

Your cousin force me too. Well they wanted me and you to bond a little more. 




 

Jaehyun oppa is always like that. Im sorry. 




 

It's alright. So tell me why you decide to work for the past few weeks and not go to school. 




 

I told my dad that i need to earn my own money. School can wait. Plus I already study the latest chapter before we even study in school. 




 

Are you joking with me or you for real. 




 

Does my face look like i'm joking




 

Okay okay. 




 

Can i say that you look cute when you back out. 




 

Are you complimenting me. 




 

For once yeah. You seem so innocent at some things. Or is it just me that you aren't friendly when we first meet. 




 

Can we not talk about me. 




 

If you say so. Then we talk about me. What do you really want to know. 




 

Who is the boy that you are trying to avoid all this life. Like you seems anxious the first day we at the monitoring camp. 




 

He is someone I thought I could rely on. However he left me hanging without a conclusion that i expect him to give me. Its sad but yeah. 




 

So is he your first. 




 

He is just my date. We aren't official yet at that moment. You could ask Kun oppa the full story  




 

Does anyone knows about this. 




 

The boys knows about this. Only you, Hendery and Yang Yang doesnt know. 




 

Do you love that guy. 




 

Used to but now i lost all this love feelings because of him. That is why I don't have much friends. 




 

I'm sorry for asking this.




 

Its okay. Its the past i’m fine to talk about it. 




 

You know. Sometimes i wonder what did Hendery see you but i dont. 




 

Are you saying that you like me. Just like how Hendery oppa like me 




 

I didn't say anything at all Violet. 




 

Whatever you say. 




 

Omo who is back here in her store. 




 

Oppa i miss you so much. 




 

I miss you too Violet. So how is bonding time with Xiaojun 




 

He is great. Much more sweeter than last i met him. 




 

Hyung she is a beast when she goes crazy  




 

Yah don't exposed me. 




 

I know that too. Well Violet. I need to talk with you... Alone...




 

Oh... okay sure. Xiaojun ah. Can you help me to go to the bakery and buy some snacks there. I will pay you back. 




 

Well sure. 








 

You gave a smile to Xiaojun. He left the place leaving you and Winwin in the bookstore alone. Since there's still workers helping you. You bring Winwin to your lounge area and you sat at your chair while Winwin sat opposite you. 







 

Does he knows about Yanan. 




 

Not yet. I will tell him about it when he wants to know more about it. 




 

Myeonghee ah. When you weren't around.... he was here. 




 

He came here. 




 

Yeah... he told us everything. You aren't at fault Myeonghee ah. 




 

I know... i knew he would tell Kun oppa the whole thing. 




 

You arent mad. I mean like things happened when you arent at a good state. 




 

I learn how to forget and move on. If he is happy with his life. I should be happy with the life im in now. 




 

Still you arent gonna avoid him right. 




 

Ahjumma told me things. I should know when to and when not to. Dont worry about me. 




 

I will assure that. So tell me how is Xiaojun and Hendery so far. 




 

Hendery knows that Xiaojun like me. I feel bad for him. 




 

Why is that so. 




 

I only see him as friends and not more than that. However when i'm with Xiaojun. He makes me feel alive and secure. Something in him that I like which I can't describe. 




 

You like him don't you. 




 

You know i can't lie oppa

 



 

He still doesn't know that huh. 




 

He kept denying. How to proceed like that oppa. 




 

One day you guys better surprise me. 




 

Oh please anticipate that. Oppa you are here for a reason. Tell me what's up. 




 

I'm here to fetch Xiaojun. Kun hyung will meet you soon. There is something he needs to say before we leave for schedule. 




 

What schedule. You guys are going to be busy again. What is happening. 




 

Well missy we only have a week plus here. You have plenty of time to spend with your crush. 




 

Oppa that's not fair. 




 

Whats not fair. 




 

Oh you are back. Did you get it. 




 

I got your favourite. I hope its nice this time. Since the last time went bad so quickly. 




 

Thanks Xiaojun. 




 

Remember what we talk about. Its a relay message from Kun hyung. Better tell it soon before it really breaks your heart..... 




 

Woah whats happening here. 




 

Nothing happened. You can leave now your job is done here. Meet you in school okay. Winwin oppa see you soon. Tell my workers that i will be out for awhile. Thanks for the pastries. 









 

You left with the pastries that Xiaojun bought. Xiaojun was so confused as he see your eyes are filled with tears. He look at Winwin. Winwin could just smile and walk towards him with his worried face. 








 

She will be fine. Lets go back we have things to do. 




 

Hyung who is meeting Myeonghee. 




 

YanAn. Someone who you should be considering about your feelings to Myeonghee. Hurry pack your things the car is waiting for us.....













 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆










 

What do you mean you gave up on her 




 

Wait i dont get all of this situation . 




 

You both became much more annoying after days i came back from the monitoring. 




 

Well Myeonghee wont even tell me. Lucas is busy with his schedule. 




 

Arent you busy too. Didnt you had your recent comeback. 




 

Well not as busy as Lucas. 




 

Aigoo nuna you really missed him. I miss you more. 




 

Yah i see your face every single day. I'm tired of you 




 

Aigoo again you two. 




 

Alright. Sorry. Back to the main point. Why hyung 




 

I'm not in the place where she really see me as a lover. Besides Xiaojun is much more worthwhile for her. Their bond is different from us. I decided to drop that feeling and finally be myself for the moment. 




 

Yah do you wanna double date  i can find you someone. 




 

What. Why didnt you suggest me some to me. 




 

Yah. I saw you flirting with someone in school the other time. 




 

Ah. That its just some random girls seducing me. I feel like puking at that moment. But Yuqi nuna. Find me someone. I don't want to be alone. 




 

You are still young YangYang. Dream high. I'm leaving. See you guys soon. 




 

Aw man.....