-05-

Written to be seen....




 

HAPPY READING ^_^

 


 


 

MYEONG HEE/VIOLET     JAE HYUN           

 

KUN    TEN     WINWIN    LUCAS     

 

HENDERY     XIAOJUN    YANGYANG

 

YUQI


 

NORMAL FONT - KOREAN

BOLD FONT - CHINESE

ITALIC FONT - ENGLISH



 

 


 





 

 






 

You were at the Cafe waiting for someone to come. As you were looking through your phone. You felt someone presence is coming towards you. You look up and saw Lucas, YangYang and Hendery. You smile and look back on your phone. 








 

Yah there's a spider on your head. 




 

Funny Lucas. Stop with your jokes. Where is the rest. 




 

They have other things to do. I bring some company since i have to go somewhere later  .




 

Please dont bring back a lady later than 11. I don't want her to complain early morning just because of you. 




 

Alright alright. So hope you aint dead with these two guys here. 




 

I am fine. You both are fine to right. 




 

Yeah we are fine. Its just both Winwin and Ten hyung aren't. 




 

Yeah i get that. I will take care of them don't worry  




 

So how is your bookstore these days. 




 

I can say it's doing well thanks to you guys. I have many more people coming by just for the short book that is written by one of the NCT members. Also the free photocards that you guys signed on. 




 

Well we will do anything for you missy. How about school. I heard you have some fights on some classes that you had with Xiaojun. 




 

Oh just don't talk about that jerk. He always gets on my nerves. 




 

We're sorry if he always does that to you. 




 

Nah its fine Hendery. Oh i heard that you are going to transfer class soon. 




 

Oh yeah. The teacher said that i'm too good to be in the class that im in. I might be in your class starting from next week  




 

Nice. YangYang won't have to feel the burden from now on. 




 

Well if it wasn't for Xiaojun hyung i won't even bother. And i'm still curious how we as the youngest in the class are not the same as the ones that is the same year as us. 




 

That my friend you will understand why most idols that is the same year as us shares the same year with the one a year older than us. 




 

That's complicated. 




 

It is for this school you are in. Its not in other schools.




 

Woah.....




 

I know that Hendery. That is why Lucas is in the same class with Yuqi while the three of you are split till the teacher decides that the three of you have to be in my class for the rest of your years. 




 

That's understandable

 



 

Now enough talking lets order something. I'm hungry. 




 

Go on. Just tell the cashier my name. He will understand. 




 

I know shorty. Don't have to tell me. 




 

Tell him what. 




 

Oh you will know it soon....








 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆








 

Come on XiaoJun till when you want to give that ego. 




 

Till i die. She won't even care. 




 

Yah you are lucky that Hendery and YangYang is there or you will surely not have peace with Myeonghee




 

More like i end up in duties again. 




 

I'm still wondering. Why you hate her so much. 




 

I do not hate people i dislike the way she is. Her presence is already annoying what else when she starts to be one. 




 

Yah my baby girl wont do that Xiaojun. She is kind and lovely once you get to know her well. When i mean well i mean better than Winwin does




 

Hyungs. Why you all wanted me to be natural to that annoying girl. 




 

Both of you hates each other and you are the first boy that acts cold to her. I told ya she is nobody to mess with. 




 

Then who is she hyung. 




 

She is Jung Myeonghee. She is known for the rebelling girl in the school. She hates to fight and when she does she aint gonna let the person lived well. Listen Xiaojun. Just dont hurt her the way you thought you could hurt her. 




 

I don't understand. You will one day now let's go somewhere to eat. I'm hungry. 




 

Oh let's go and meet Myeonghee later. I starting to miss her a lot. 




 

We can't meet Violet right now Ten. We have things to do




 

That's great. So i don't have to start a fight with anyone thats on my way. 




 

Oh stop it Xiaojun you making me laugh. 




 

What... Seriously......








 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆












 

 Woah your father is the shareholder of that cafe. 




 

You can say that. Well you guys are free to come there anytime you want. I will inform the workers about you guys. 




 

Are you freaking serious. Like for real. 




 

Yeah. You guys seem so cool and chill. So yeah i'm fine with you guys being my friends. 




 

Woah i take that as a compliment. Thanks Violet. 




 

You are welcome. So you guys are totally free right. 




 

Well yeah. Since Lucas left us we are pretty much free right now. 




 

Well then let's go to my favourite place. 




 

Uhmm where is that. 




 

Well another place where I enjoy myself with Winwin oppa. 




 

What about your bookstore. 




 

Oh it's closed for today. I need to give my workers a break. Many fans have been asking when the idols will come all that stuff. They are tired of it. 




 

So do you i guess. 




 

You bet. 










 

You smile and cling each of your hands to each of the boys hands and drag them to the place that you wanted to bring them. Once all of you reached they look at you while you giggled as its been long since you went there. You continue to drag them to the area that is full of claw machine. 









 

An arcade place. 




 

Yeah it's where Ten oppa always bring me during his trainee days. 




 

Cool. It's been so long since I went here too. 




 

Come one i have been eyeing on those plushie since forever  .




 

You do love cute stuff huh. 




 

Aniya. They just look so adorable. Yet there's barely none in my room. 




 

Say let us get you one. Since you treat us meal earlier. 




 

You aint joking right YangYang

 



 

That's if Hendery hyung agree to it. 




 

Well lets get one. Its our appreciation gift to you. 




 

Oh my gawd you guys are the best. You guys know how to steal a woman's heart huh. 




 

Thats a secret. So tell us which one you want. 




 

Those cute snorlax. 






 

Both of them smile and tried their best to get it. After 20 minutes they still trying hard and you were feeling guilty about it. You tried to stop them but they insist on getting it. Few minutes after they finally got it and you cheered them. 







 

Thanks guys this is so cuteeeeee




 

So what you going to name it. 




 

Mitsuko. I will name it that. Is it okay. 




 

Thats a nice name. Im sure it has a nice name. 




 

Well it is. I have been wanting to name a pet that name but sadly I can't have a pet due to my parents not allowing me to spend money on pets. 





 

Wait you don't spend time with your parents  




 

Nope. They are busy with business. Im often alone with Yuqi but now she is busy so im always alone.




 

That's sad. So wait, why do you have 2 names instead of one. 




 

Well my full name is Violet Jung Myeonghee. Only the person that I trust I will let them call me by Myeonghee. If they are not one of them I will ask them to call me Violet instead. But i still like Violet more than Myeonghee. That is why i always make people call me Violet rather than Myeonghee. 




 

That's understandable. So you aren't korean. 




 

Im korean but i was raised in Japan for 6 years before I came back to Korea. 




 

So you can speak 3 languages. 




 

You can say 4 but i focus more on Korean english and Chinese. Since my mom wanted me to learn chinese since young rather than Japanese. 





 

You still can speak japanese right. 




 

Abit but i can't talk much. Just understand the basic. But they can talk to me in that language and I reply in another language.




 

You are one ordinary girl

 



 

I take that as a compliment. Anything else. I kind off want to spent my afternoon here.




 

Well lets play more. We have other schedules afterthat. 




 

Cool. Lets go.....