-11-

Written to be seen....




 

HAPPY READING ^_^

 


 


 

MYEONG HEE/VIOLET     JAE HYUN           

 

KUN    TEN     WINWIN    LUCAS     

 

HENDERY     XIAOJUN    YANGYANG

 

YUQI    YANAN


 

NORMAL FONT - KOREAN

BOLD FONT - CHINESE

ITALIC FONT - ENGLISH



 

 


 





 









 

That's 1248 sets of books that we settled today. What the heck did she even order before she left. 




 

Yah this is the latest. It was supposed to be sold when she came back here. All we need now is yours and Yuqi's signature. 




 

What are you for real. 




 

Yah this book is about the both of you .




 

Woah who is the writer for this. 




 

Myeonghee did. 




 

Yah Violet Jung Myeonghee did it. Without us knowing about this. DAEBAK. 




 

Aigoo my babygurl is cute. 




 

Yah she is my babygirl. 




 

Geez chill out man. I wont take her away from you. Oppa why is he so mean

 



 

He is not mean Yuqi ah. He is just sad that he cant hang out with Violet that much. 




 

Ah it hurts badly that Kun dont even agree to go and visit them. Ah my heart 




 

Oh stop being dramatic again hyung. Its ugly to see. 




 

Yah i'm still your hyung. 




 

Well i'm gonna have my schedule done. You both try to finish the signature by tomorrow. 




 

Oppa thats crazy




 

Ayee hyung its impossible. 




 

Nothing is impossible. Just do well i will be back tomorrow afternoon with lunch. Do well. 




 

Oppa....




 

Well you guys have busy night today then. I will monitor you guys so you both wont do inappropriate stuff




 

Really when Kun hyung is not here but both of Myeonghee trusted man. 




 

Babe. Kun oppa must have his own reasons why. Lets just get started. I wonder whats the book all about. 




 

When did she even start writing about us. 




 

Its been awhile since she have done that. Dont you think she done it when she have detention every single time. 




 

I guess so. Besides my Violet loves writing when she is bored. 




 

It must be it. No wonder she have so much notebooks in her room. Ahhh she is being secretive this days. 




 

Yah did you say notebooks.




 

Yeah. Even Jaehyun oppa have to find her book that she left in the store last time. 




 

Then what about her black leather book. 




 

She have been keeping all those notebooks since then. 




 

Hyung you aint talking about her last trip from...




 

No way. She have been writing for years now. No wonder this place is a jackpot.




 

But wait the author name is not even her name. 




 

Vi isnt that what Yan An called her since then. 




 

Yah dont you think she never let go of him ever since. 




 

We dont know yet Winwin














 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆












 

Alright. That's all for today right. 




 

Man this camp makes me feel so old. 




 

You guys really. This is just half of today. 




 

Yah how can you even endure this kind of jobs. 




 

I have been here for years now my dear jerk. 




 

I have a name okay. 




 

Guys no fighting again please. 




 

We arent. Its just the starting. Well... hold on where is ahjumma. 




 

She told me that she is meeting someone. She will be back soon i guess. 




 

Oh if thats so. We are done for today i guess. 




 

You for real. You aint joking right. 




 

Yeah. Since we bring back all the things that ahjumma told us to do back here. Get some rest guys. 




 

Where are you going Hendery. 




 

Fresh air. Violet can you take care of him for quite some time. I will reach back before dinner. 




 

You sure. I mean what if you get lost around here. 




 

I won't trust me. Yah you better be nice to her. 




 

Whatever. Im taking my nap. 





 

Be back before dinner if can Hendery

 



 

Oh i will dont worry. 










 

Hendery left the place, Xiaojun went to his room to get some nap and you decided to do some work before ahjumma gets back while Xiaojun cant have his peaceful nap due to his thoughts bothering his mind. After quite some time he decided to go out to see what you were doing. He took his step lightly to not make you notice that he is up. While he stands behind your back trying to peak on what you are doing. Your sense tells you that someone is near. You turn around and both of you stood still when both of your face are just inches away from each other. You were confused as its been months since both of you stood near to each other at the same time you find his visual mesmerising. You quickly snap back to reality and speak up. 












 

What are you doing. 




 

Nothing. I thought i smell food around here 




 

Just light up the burner. I'm preparing some food for us. Since Ahjumma will be back late. 




 

Oh okay....










 

He walks away till you are no longer standing near to each other. You chuckled and went back to do what you were doing earlier.








 

Cute....










 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆











 

One pebble doesn't seems right. What about two..... 




 

This young man is sure full of something. 




 

Oh ahjumma. Its nice to see you here. 




 

Its nice to see you enjoying your time here. Are you proud that you are bonding well with them. 




 

Well slightly. However Xiaojun still have those rude attitude. I'm sorry on his behalf. 




 

Its okay Hendery. So tell me... why are you here and not with them. 




 

I just want some fresh air. There's too many thoughts when i step in here. 




 

What thoughts. I will be the best listener. 




 

Well there's a girl i like but i have the feeling that she only see me as a great friend. I should confess first but i kept hesitate. 




 

Why did you hesitate. 




 

Because i know. I know that someone else would be more mad if I took his first love away. 




 

You are talking about my dear Myeonghee am i right. 




 

She is like an angel ahjumma. A girl who has a pure personality. She makes me fall for her because she is who she is. 




 

If you have those guts. You should tell her. Know what her true feelings are and not get hurt by keeping quiet. She hates liars. She adores people who have honesty and integrity. That's one fact about her.




 

Thanks ahjumma. 




 

Well son. You have 5 more days her. Spend it well. Lets the rest of the days be Xiaojun have his guts to tell her that he falls for her. 




 

Wait you know that....




 

Im married and i know all of the process son. Now lets go its getting late. I'm sure Myeonghee is cooking something right now.....