Top of The List

Lumière
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Miyawakis were waiting outside the ward. When Kaeun came to them. Babachan just got a cardiac arrest. We already put her to sleep. It seems like she's wanting to say something. Her fighting spirit is really strong.

Give her few days who knows she will wake up again. Kaeun said, ruffling Sakura's hair. The girl kust nodded. Trying hard not to cry.

"Can we see her now?" Madam Miyawaki asked.

Kaeun look at her wristwatch, "Erm I'm afraid you have to wait few hours more. Just a few hours more. She is still under supervision now. Don't worry too much. Babachan will be okay" Kaeun gave her eyesmile, trying to reassure them. 

Truth is, she did not know if Babachan will ever wake up. That's the false hope she's giving them. The only thing she can do. She knows it's a bad thing. But, how can she breaks a heart of a 17 years old and 14 years old who saw their grandmother fighting for their dear life.

It's bad, but breakimg hopes and dreams aren't her things. So she gave them the false hope. She is still trying hard. So that if anything happened, at least she knows, she don't let a patient go without pulling a war.

 

Sakura sat down. She decided not to go anywhere until Babachna wakes up. School? Not now.

Friends? She forgot about them sometimes ago.

Babachan is all she need now.

'Come on now Babachan wake up. I need you to nag me about sleeping. I need you to nag me about skipping meals. Wake up now! I'm lonely here'

As Sakura whine for her fate, she forgot there are people worrying about her.

Her parents watched her from afar. Hate to see her heart breaks.

Her friends, waiting for her updates. They can't seem to find her. 

There was nobody at her house when Chaeyeon, Yujin and Yena went there.

 

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

 

Eunbi was about to go out when someone stormed into her office.

She was startled seeing the figure.

"You...."

"Yes me" Hyewon closed the door. Locking it. They need some privacy from the world.

"I am here. To be honest with you"

"Sure. I really do need honesty now" Eunbi sat down.

 

Hyewon went to explain his pasts to Eunbi.

Hoping Eunbi forgave him and moving together to future.

But Eunbi had been broken.

"Once bitten, twice shy" they said. 

 

Eunbi took a deep breath, "How do I know I am your forever when you had another forever before me. Are you forever last only few years? I don't need promises to be happy. I need you to be truly in love with me. Stay with me. And never leave me. But I don't think I can trust you anymore..."

"Not after you told me you promised thousand years with her and left her after only few years when she did one mistake. How shall i know you won't throw me away if I ever make a mistake?"

Eunbi took another breath. Staring directly into Hyewon's eyes.

"I'm not perfect. And I can never be. I just need you to love and trust me. But I don't even think I'm on top of your list. You can find people better than me. I'm just covered with flaws. You can walk away now"

 

Hyewon sighed. Eunbi know he can say nothing. And they can decide no thing.

"This is the last time I'm asking you this. Please put my name at the top of your list" she pleaded. Bringing her ego down. Being a fool in love again.

"I..I have no list..You are the only one I want"

Eunbi looked at him, "You seriously forgot you have fiancee?"

"I.. well I.. look, we broke up months before I met you. And the first time I saw you, I knew you are the one for me" Hyewon tried to convince her.

Eunbi shakes her head, "I have no experience about love. I don't know much, but I do know I am not enough"

"No! You are more than enough! I need you. And only you. Trust me, I could fix this"

"I don't know. I can't trust you anymore. You might break me again. If you can leave the girl you knew for years, you might be able to leave me too. After all, I'm just a perfect mistake. Aren't I?" Eunbi chuckled, grip her heart tight, pulled down her sleeves. As she wears her heart on it.

 

"I know I can't top the list. But I wish you found your happiness. And thanks for the memories" she got up. Trying to leave her own room. She can't be seen crying for him.

"How can I move on, when I'm still in love with you" Hyewon said.

'That's a song lyrics...ayyeeee' Eunbi knew this song.

"I'm not moving. Until you accept me back" Hyewon he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter