Encounter, Bad One

Lumière
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sakura woke up to a sweet morning text from her girlfriend.

She went down to get her breakfast with a smile on her face.

It was still deep morning, Babachan quite weirded out by how early her granddaughter was that day.

It was not an unusual for Sakura to be morning riser  but it was unusual that she woke up at 6:30 especially after spending the night gaming till late and what more she was fully clothed.

"Saachan, isn't it too early?"

"It's never too early for a great mroning Babachan"

Babachan just smiles as she ate her breakfast.

Babachan usually leaves for work early in the morning. Because she loves to join the morning exercise and being early to work helps her figured out and organise her work flow for the day.

(Be early everyone! I said as I arrived at school 8 minutes late due to traffic and overslept)

Sakura went to school with a happy face.

She can't wait to see her girlfriend.

Oh and also her Three Musketeers.

She never knew school would be this exciting.

(Only for you Kkura ya)

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Eunbi was just entering her office when she get that good morning text from her boyfriend.

'Uhuu boyfriend... I ain't single like y'all anymore'

(Oh shut up Eunbi)

Hyewon will be outstationed for a week. And it's his 4th day there.

'Damm I miss you so much baby boo'

(Okay y'all got pet name now eh?)

 

Everything went smoothly as it ever was.

 

Until fire natiom attack.

 

But before fire nation unfold, let's get to Sakura first.

(She ain't fire nation she just need to go get some paper)

 

Sakura walked the hallway when she overheard her teachers talking about some dance competition.

'Ufff is this destiny?' she just saw about Chaeyeon's dance history yesterday. When they were spending time together at Chaeyeon's house. 

Chaeyeon used to be a dancer back in Philippine but she stopped after she moved to Japan. Because she got no clan and still trying to adjust herself here.

Dance, be it one same word, it could differ by place.

Hence Chaeyeon need to know lot more about a place becore she jumps into their dance.

 

Sakura waste no time as she walked into the office, after knocking the door.

Asking her teacher about the dance competition.

Only to be informed that the poster was still at their main office, that is Principal office.

As the poster had just arrived during lunch break.

So no one got to pick it up yet.

 

But a Sakura would do almost anything for Chaeyeon, and that she have some reputation at the school, she's using it to get the poster directly from Sae.

"Thank you Sae. You know I love you right?" Sakura winked awkwardly at Sae.

"Your eyes broken?" Sae hold her laughter, seeing those wink.

"Pfttt you bad Sae. I will tell unnie aboit this" she tucked her tongue out at Sae.

"Sure sure just do it" Sae smirked.

"Anyway, thank you again for this Saeppi~"

"Oiii be formal this is workplace!"

"I don't work here. I'm a student"

"Urghh you're annoying" Sae 😑

"I know..bye~"

Sakura walked out the office afterwards..

 

'Jjaeyeon must be liking this' they just had a chat over juice regarding Chaeyeon's passion in dance during lunch break too.

And how she miss dancing. It helps her channel herself and release her stress.

 

But as she walked out the office someone she knew dearly walked hurriedly into the office.

Head down, hands to her face. A tissue on the grasp.

 

For a moment Sakura was frozen and it felt like she was invisible to the familiar lady.

It was Eunbi.

Storming into her office, crying.

'Should..should I go inside or..just stay outside?'

Sakura contemplates. 

If she went inside, she could help Eunbi.

But could be Eunbi not liking it since she is not a person who cried in front of other person.

But then if she did not went inside, Eunbi will be hurted alone. 

Her chest tightened.

Sae was puzzled when Eunbi went inside not saying anything to her.

But the puzzle turned to quiz as Sakura stormed inside not asking for permission from Eunbi first.

Sae went to ambush Sakura but stopped by Sakura's hand.  The power Sakura hold.

"Are you okay Miss Kwon?" Sae asked out of concerns.

"Yes..yes.. I'm just having a really bad flu" she faked smile.

Sae was glad. Sae knew about the two neighbours. 

'She smiles, so she must be in good condition'

(Oh how easy it is to deceive people with fake smiles)

 

Sakura fold the paper she was holding from before and tuck it inside her pocket.

She went closer to Eunbi's table.

Eunbi had her knees close to her chest, head between her knees. leaning against the drawers attached beneath the table.

She was sobbing.

"Hey.. bunny unnie.. talk to me. What happened?" Sakura faced Eunbi, touching her back.

Eunbi was still sobbing.

'I must do something'

Sakura went closer and embrace Eunbi "Tell me unnie, what's wrong?"

Eunbi pulled up her head. Looking at Sakura with tears dropping. "He's someone's fiancee Kkura ya! He freaking someone's fiancee! He lied to me! I almpst gave him my everything! He is my first love! He lied to me!"

Seeing Eunbi in tears broke Sakura's heart to million pieces.

"Oh unnie..." Sakura hugged Eunbi. Slowly the elder slid her arms around Sakura shoulder. Hugging her neck.

"He's a bad guy Kkura ya! He's a bad guy! I should have seen it coming when he first flirted with me! I'm a cheap woman!" Eunbi's tears soaked Sakura's shirt.

"No no unnie.. it's not your fault. You are not cheap. Just because you got lied, you are not cheap. You may be stupid but not cheap. Don't punish yourself by what other people did to you unnie" Sakura didn't really understand what happened but she consoled Eunbi, hugging her tighter. Patting her back softly. 

Eunbi tighten her embrace, still crying. 

"I am here unnie" 

Eunbi took several minutes, drying up her tears.

She let go off her tight embrace on Sakura.

"Your uniform got wet of my tears. It crumbles now. And you should go back to your class" she patted Sakura's shoulders and fixed the younger girl's hair.

"It's okay. I can tell teacher that I'm at your office. And don't worry, tears can dry. Your heart, it's hard to heal"

"Ahh you're right... I can't believe I trusted  such guy!"

"Unnie.. where do you hear all this? How do you know he had a fiancee? Did he himself told you?"

"Nooo! He never talked about it. His fiancee came just now"

"And you choose to trust her without asking him first?"

"She fricking showed me the pictures of them! They even kissed!"

"Hmmm unnie.... I really think you should confront him"

"But..."

"There's no but unnie.. you have a nice , now you need to ask him the truth"

"Ayye why suddenly talk about my ? You ert! Fine, I'll ask him tonight. But I'm scared"

"Bring me along. Haven't I promised you that I'll protect you?" Sakura smiles. And that got Eunbi reassured.

 They both smiles out of pain.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------

 

 

*Back to the time when fire nation attacks

 

Eunbi was supposedly having her lunch break when someone comes storming into her office. Sae wasn't there as she went out eating with other colleagues.

 

She was typing about something when the door suddenly opened.

Revealing a beautiful lady.

Eunbi was half standing when the woman rudely asked,

“Are you Kwon Eunbi?”

“Yes it’s me. What can I do for you Mam?”

“ ‘WhAt cAn I dO fOr YoU?’ So you really are Hyewon’s new fck toy huh? Pfttt such cheap whre” the lady laughed at Eunbi.

‘ toy?’

"I'm sorry but you are in my office. May I know what brings you here?" Eunbi furrowed her brows.

"There there Miss Principal, yes you should be sorry. This is what brings me here. My fiancee!" the woman slammed an iPad on the table.

(Because its 2019, we're using technology now)

 

"Your fiancee an iPad?" Eunbi bluntly asked. (Oh my 🤦‍♂️)

"What the?? No fool, scroll inside!" the woman pointed to the iPad.

"There's password. What is it?" Eunbi dumbfounded.

"Oh. It's our first day meeting each other. 27th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter