Hold Back

Lumière
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was raining that day.

Sakura woke up to coldness creeping up her feet.

'Tchhh.. I fell asleep' she chuckles as she grab her comforter to cover her body.

Her lung still beating hard remembering the time she got caught with Eunbi.

 

Sakura was comforting Eunbi who got torn by Hyewon.

The clueless hopeless man.

Urgh.

It really felt like she was caught cheating. LMAO.

'Does cheaters feel like this when they got caught?'

 

¤¤¤¤¤

 

"Urmm Sakuchan?"

Sakura knew that voice... 'Fck'

Eunbi and Sakura sat frozen there. As if they both got caught cheating.

Sakura turned back slowly.. "Jjaeyeon?" 

Chaeyeon's face got blue as she saw the pair holding hands.

"Urm..Hi Jjaeyeon😅" Sakura slowly let go of Eunbi's hand.

"I didn't know you already arrived.. I'm sorry I didn't look at my phone"

"Urmm it's okay" Chaeyeon nodded.

 

*silent 

 

Sakura stuttered as she unconsciously introduce Eunbi and Chaeyeon to each other. 

"Kkura ya.. we already know each other. Don't you remember?" Eunbi chuckles.

"Ahhh...okay...this is awkward 😂😂"

 

"Urm....Miss Kwon...If I may know... urm...are you here for someone?" Chaeyeon asked. With pauses in between.

Eunbi smiles, knowing that both kids are bound to have a little fight soon after.

 

So she took the matter into her hand.

"Sakura's Babachan is my neighbour. We had been so since I was little kid. And I had known Saachan since she's a baby. I had a little breakdown from something just now. And as a different blooded older sister of Sakura, she consoled me.

As you can see just now. I just don't want you to misunderstood. And thank you for being here Chaeyeon.

I've been telling her to tell you since before. But she is thinking too much into it. I'm glad you finally here. She needs you"

Chaeyeon's face got soften as she heard the long explanation.

 

It's not that Miss Kwon needed to explain herself because she can pry into Sakura for informations.

But it's a good thing she does.

Such a caring older sister.

Chaeyeon smiles and thanked her.

Eunbi then walked to the bathroom to wash her face and leave the lovebirds alone.

 

"I'm sorry..." Sakura said. As she reaches for Chaeyeon's pinkie.

"Hahahaha it's not necessary though" Chaeyeon pulled Sakura into a hug.

 

 

¤¤¤¤¤

 

 

Nako who was walking towards Sakura saw the scene.

"Holyy girlfriend is here... There could be another drama??" 

“What drama?” her mother asked from behind.

Nako was flustered and had to try hard in finding escape. Stuttering, she said “Nako..Nako meant mama. Nako want to introduce Mama to Saachan’s girlfriend”

‘Sorry Saachan but Nako need to save herself and others’

 

Her mum raised her brows. “Is she Saachan’s girlfriend?”

Cold sweats on her back. “Ahh yes Mama. Chaeyeon is the name”

“Ahhh Let’s get to know her then. Unless, you already know something I doesn’t know” Mama smirked. Catching Nako off guard again.

 

Nako who was still plastered at the wall could only watch as her Mama walked to her older sister.

‘All hail the Kami-sama in heaven, shall not Saachan be killed’

Her mum patted on Sakura’s back as she introduced herself to Chaeyeon. Sakura who was too shocked could only open .

‘Shet I’m dead’

 

 

Chaeyeon looked at Sakura’s mum in adoration, ‘No wonder Sakura is such a beauty, she got it from her Mama’

“Saachan, won’t you introduce me to your girlfriend?” Mrs Miyawaki held on Sakura’s arm. Startling her eldest daughter.

“Ma..Mama.. This is Shae..Jjae...Chaeyeon..” Sakura said. All the while trying to avoid her Mama’s gaze.

Smiling still, Mrs Miyawaki patted Sakura’s head. “It’s okay Saachan. We already knew”

Jolting, Sakura eyes turned to her Mama’s “Eh??? How??”

Mrs Miyawaki just smiles, “It’s not important. Have you seen Babachan’s yet?”

Sakura shakes her head.

 

Mrs Miyawaki smiles again, there are calmness and tranquility in her face. Inherited to her daughter.

There are tenderness in her caresses and words. Also inherited to her daughter. 

Chaeyeon can’t help but to get amazed.

 

Sakura’s mum asked Chaeyeon if she ever met Babachan. And Chaeyeon did have met her before. 

She asked if Chaeyeon want to visit Babachan but the girl felt it’s more proper if she let Sakura have her private time with Babachan.

Maybe Chaeyeon can come inside on another visit.

 

 

 

Sakura excused herself. Leaving nervous Chaeyeon to be interrogated by Sakura’s mother. 

 

 

¤¤¤¤¤

 

 

Sakura’s heart always beating so fast whenever she walk through the entrance to Babachan.

 

It felt like, every time she went to look at Babachan, she felt that their time is getting shorter.

She tried to shrug off the thoughts, but it’s still there.

In the darkest corner of her mind.

 

She don’t want to think ahead of the bad future. But there are always possibilities to it.

And almost everyone in her family knew. 

The clock is ticking and the train never stops moving.

 

 

 

Sakura walked in with a smile.

Fake one.

 

“Babachan, how are you today? It’s a little bit cold today isn’t it?” Sakura had her own dialogue while walking closer to the window next to Babachan’s bed.

“Do you remember what we always do when it’s raining? Apart from Miyawaki Sakura sleeping, of course.”

 

“I think you remember. We always have hot chocolate with marshmallows together. Sitting by the window of the kitchen. Looking at the view outside. Admiring the way the rain drops splattered on the window. And we would be thinking we are so exquisite for appreciating those little things”

 

 

Sakura took a sit on Babachan’s bedside. Just enough for half of her bum to rest on.

“Did you know that I woke up to rain today? And I waited for you to come at my hallway and knocked my door. ‘Saachan, wake up now’ you would say. Bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter