Encounter, Cute One

Lumière
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunbi looked at Hyewon, “Will she be okay if your mum knew?”

Hyewon flashed a heavy smile, “Yeah she will. But she have to come up with solid reasons why she’s here and not at tutor”

Eunbi flinched, “Eh I thought your mum will be angry at her for being lesbian”

Hyewon ruffled Eunbi’s hair, “That’s not her biggest concern. Her biggest concern right now is Minjoo’s grade. It’s being declining ever since Kriesha moved away. Well I hope it gets better now that she found somebody new. I still need to ask her about this new girl”

Eunbi smirked, “The other girl name is Ahn Yujin. Our school elite athlete team. She’s a good girl. Albeit kind of goofy, but she is a good good girl. Don’t worry”

(Do you think Kid gonna do plot twist? No no not today 😌)

 

Hyewon chuckled, “How come I forgot that I have Minjoo’s principal as my girlfriend” he puckered his lips trying to catch the latter’s only to be shoved away by Eunbi.

”Not in public”

Hyewon sighed, “So, not in car not in public and not in front of your house? Where should we go? Inside of your house??”

Eunbi’s eyes went big. Her fingers are ready to pinch Hyewon’s abdomen.

“Wait wait I don’t mean that way. I just meant to say that do we only get to kiss in total private place?”

Eunbi glanced at him. Hyewon sighed as he thought he is saved from Eunbi’s powerful pinch.

Eunbi pinched him quite good it making him wince.

 

“Aaaaaaa” Hyewon whined and fake crying.

‘Pfttt drama king’ Eunbi shakes her head.

“If you stop acting I will really kiss you”

Hyewon stood up straight, “Kiss me now madame”

“Not now” 

“What?? You’re a total scammer! You lied to me..aheurufuh” Hyewon got shushed by Eunbi’s little fingers as she saw Minjoo got up her seats and walked towards them.

She pulled Hyewon’s head to be lowering himself as she tries to ‘hide’ Hyewon.

 

 

Sudden realisation strikes Hyewon.

‘Oh shet Minjoo would really recognised me in this’ Hyewon caught in panic. Minjoo will totally recognise her big brother.

Hyewon fricking wear the polo shirt Minjoo gave him as his birthday present last year. 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

‘Sorry baby but this is an emergency escape plan’ Hyewon grabbed Eunbi’s waist, lifting her a bit from the ground.

And kissed her passionately.

(Welp, he’s desperate to escape and he saw the chance)

Minjoo and Yujin passed them by not giving them any look at all.

 

Eunbi flapped her arms around shocked by such sudden action. She tried catching her breath.

Hyewon finally let go as he was out of breath.

“I’m sorry that was an emergency escape plan” Hyewon look straight onto Eunbi’s eyes.

“Hell yeah as if it’s really EMERGENCY. And not on purpose 🤡” Eunbi tucked her tongue out.

 

Hyewon blowed his breath, “Well this one is on purpose” he put his fingers on Eunbi’s chin, kissing her again.

Softly, sweetly.

Devouring that plump lips.

He was about to plunged his tongue into but something distracts him.

 

Eunbi hold the hem of his shirt, gripping it tight. She tiptoed a bit, Hyewon’s arm supporting her waist. Hyewon was about to rile her hormones up again but he stopped midway.

‘What the....’

 

She looked as to where Hyewon was looking.

“Ayye ayye kiddo, don’t look” Hyewon shoo the little boy away.

Eunbi turned her head to see a cute little boy.

“Awww what is your name honey?” the boy stares at them all in while his ice cream.

‘You’re so cute!!’ Eunbi squealed and bent her knees, crouching leveling down to the boy’s eyes level.

“Babe...” Hyewon was about to continue the kiss but went speechless as the little boy stole the attention from him.

Eunbi reached her arms to the boy. “What’s your name honey?”

Hyewon never turned his head faster until he heard Eunbi calling someone else ‘Honey’

“Heol what the Holup baby..” he was starting to begin a protest but Eunbi just made a sign for him to shut up.

“Oh what the..Whatt???”

 

 

The little boy looked at him. And stares at Eunbi next. “My name Hitomi” 

His lips and cheeks got smudged by the ice cream.

Eunbi took out a tissue to wipe his cheeks.

Hyewon heart got attacked, ‘Oh what the she went sweet with a stranger boy!’

“Heol really?? Wow baby you.. My heart” Hyewon spoke in Korean.

Hitomi look at the weird man, then whispered at Eunbi “This man speaks alien. He human?”

Eunbi laughed. And lifted both her shoulder, “I don’t know desu”

 

Argh Hyewon can’t take this anymore.

This boy is trying to steal his girlfriend using his cuteness and fluffy cheeks.

‘Wait up little boy, this is a battle between men. Wait up’

Hyewon crouched, “Where is your parents kiddo? And why are you staring at us?”

Hitomi pointed up.

Hyewon gulped.

He should have been more sensitive.

The boy’s parents are dead?

 

 

He cleared his throat, “I’m sorry about your parents. Don’t worry they are happy in heaven boy” he ruffles the boy’s soft hair.

The boy obliviously said “My parents are upstairs, shopping. You weird uncle”

Hyewon almost tripped “You’re calling this handsome face uncle?” he blurted out in Korean.

Hitomi wrapped his arms around Eunbi’s neck, whispering “Oneechan this uncle is weird. Alien”

Eunbi laughed again and nodded “Yes he is”

Hyewon gasped when he saw this intimate moment. He poked Eunbi. Pouting his lips. “What are you doing honey?”

Hitomi looked at him “Oneechan this uncle your boyfriend?”. Eunbi nodded.

“Be my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter