Beloved

Lumière
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

”Maybe it’s time to let you go. I don’t want to hold you back anymore. You should walk your own fate. This time, put yourself first Babachan” Sakura kissed Babachan’s forehead. Followed by Chaeyeon. 

Sakura dragged the girl inside. As she felt like this could be the last chance they could ever see her.

Alive.

 

 

‘Sit enthroned in white grandeur,
But tired.
And shift a wisp of wayward silver hair,
From your eyes.
I'd never seen you unkempt before,
As you whisper darling close the door’

 

“I was too busy growing up I didn’t see how the wrinkles in your face they multiplied over the years.

If anyone ever asked me how you looked like, I would only say beautiful. And youthful.

You are. It’s true.”

 

“But it doesn’t change the fact that while I’m busy growing you are also growing old. Welp, it’s nature order.

Babachan, You have made almost every seconds in your life dedicated to me.

But I made every seconds of my life solely for me.

I’m sorry I am a selfish teenager.”

 

 

“How I wish I could turn back time, to tell you how much I love you.

To show you I do love you.

To make you laugh and ache your stomach of the silly things I’ll do.

 

I’m sorry I am a selfish granddaughter.”

 

 

 



‘How have I not made a note of every word,
You ever said.
And time is not on our side but I'll pretend,
That it's alright.
She says the Lord has a plan.
But admits it's pretty hard to understand’

 

“I really don’t understands how taking your r life away is a good plan.

But they say God take good people first.

Well I just hope he did not nag or scold you.

Because you are the most amazing woman I’ve ever seen.

And if he didn’t see that, take my words as proof. Don’t take me as proof, I’m silly 😜.”

 

 


‘Before you leave
You must know you are beloved
And before you leave
Remember I was with you’

 

“Remember how I used to stole chocolates from your handbags. How I used to protest you waking me up. Remember how hard it is to ensure I have proper meals on appropriate time. Remember that we were once together. Babachan, Saachan. It’s US against the world.”

 

“And I will also remember you every steps I take. 

I will always remember how you always have something good to say.

How you always smiles whenever you nag or pull my ears. Well that’s quite creepy when you do so.”

“I will always remember everything you like. And those little things you don’t.

Like how you don’t like ketchup or how you don’t like umeboshi (I still disappointed with this. A disrespect for umeboshi sama).

I will always remember to use coaster and to wash my face and brush my teeth before sleep.

And yes, I will try not running away from the switch after I turn it off. Because I have no one who would do the honour of switching off the lights anymore.

And yes, I would stay true to my words and be braver than before. Miyawaki Honour!

So Don’t worry about me.”

 

Come as you are,

Or let’s just say goodbye.

 

 

 

‘Are you afraid?
However could you not be.
In this rosy light.
This is strange,
I feel a hand come through the mirror.
Pointing at the light,
Point at the light we never see,
As you put your feathered arms over me’

 

“I could still feel you here with me. And I know you’re here with me.”

 



‘Before you leave,
You must know you are beloved.
And before you leave,
Remember I was with you.
And as you leave,
I won't hold you back beloved.’

 

Sakura took out the photo albums and flipped through the pages as she talked to Babachan. Somehow she knew Babachan is going to go somewhere far away when Babachan took her to a playground in her dream last night.

Babachan looks younger and her smiles are so bright Sakura kind of thought ain’t it tiring smiling like that?

Sakura walked down memory lanes with Babachan.

Every pictures that hold her memories and their memories together. Every silly smiles she have. And those big shiny eyes of hers.

People co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter