Three Musketeers

Lumière
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Saachan,wake up. You’re gonna be late for school. Wake up honey”, Sakura’s beautiful dream was interrupted when her grandma woke her up.

If only she could, she wants to stay in bed and only wake after a week later. Or at least,five days.

 

Seeing Sakura still curled in her bed, her grandmother softly shook her “Saachan…”

“Okay Babachan,I’m waking up now”, lazily she move her body to stand up.

An idea popped up her head,“ Babachan, can I skip today? I don’t feel too well. I think I might have a fever” she looks at her grandmother with the cutest puppy eyes she has.

“Saachan.. ” Babachan smiles, before continuing “No,You have to go to school today.”

Obviously, Sakura was devastated, she didn’t expect her grandmother to ignore her tactic. It always works before. Well, it is a failure now.

Babachan must have a strong heart to be able ignoring my puppy eyes, Sakura thought.

 

Babachan lightly pat Sakura’s head as she says, “Since when did my little girl hates school? Well of course every monday..”, Babachan mocked Sakura before she continues “But Without Monday there will be no Friday."

Giving up, Sakura knows she is not going to win this argument. She just nodded her head forming a big pout, still protesting as she walks into the bathroom.

 

After having her breakfast, Sakura grabbed her bag and drove off to school.

Getting out of the car, two of her chaotic friends comes running towards her.

“Look! Our Babo Master! She come early today!!” the shorter girl of the duo, Yena shouted as soon as she saw Sakura.

It is a rare sight,actually. To be seeing Miss Miyawaki arrived so early at school. Well Sakura does not always late for school. But for Monday particularly, she is always late. On purpose.

 

“Yaa Kkura!  What happened in Miyawaki Kingdom? Why are you here? Did your grandma cut your wifi? Did she burn your room?”, the taller kid asked her.

 

“No! Stop asking questions. I won’t answer them anyway. Nah, I’m just trying to be positive for Monday today. Something told me it’s going to be a good day today” Sakura tried so hard to defend herself.

 

“I guess your sleep tactic don’t work this time”, laugh Yena, at she really sure Sakura probably got lectured good by her grandmother this morning. Thus, the early arrival and ‘Monday Positivity’ vibes.

 

Sakura, Yena and the tall girl of the trio, Yujin had been friends for years. They attended BYJ Academy since middle school. BYJ Academy is an international private school for girls.

The students mostly come from foreign country and some got scholarship to attend the academy. Yena and Yujin are among the foreign students. They are both from Korea, moved to Japan because of their parents works.

The three are always in same the class and club. They have their own stampered image in the school as most students call them ‘The Trinity’. Because one is too smart, one is too athletic and another one is too unique.

But the teachers rather called them the Three Musketeers. (Why? Please look forward to next few chapters)

 

The Three Musketeers often spend their afterschool activities at their club room.

They formed their own club, 'The Hollistic' few years back in junior high.

The reason for the name was sugarcoated by their motto ‘Towards Mission of Being Master in All’.

(The club is solely just or hanging out purposes I bet)

The only time the club becomes active wer during examination week and sports festival.

 

 

Sakura is an avid gamer. She always hangs out at either Yujin’s or Yena’s house if she wants to play video games or watch some movies because she feels all alone being at home living with only her grandmother.

 

Whatmore, her grandmother only home by night as she works during the day. Sakura’s parents are both busy and since toddler, she has been taken care by her grandmother.

 

She has a sister, younger by a year whom stays with her parents in Florida. Where they work as businessman and doctor. Sakura’s grandfather died few years ago, leaving her Babachan to take care of their hospital.

 

*At another house

 

“Chae, are you ready now?”, Madam Lee shouted from the kitchen.

 

Today is Chaeyeon first day at her new school. They just moved from Phillipine. Chaeyeon definitely dislike the idea of having to move around but she reckoned it with idea of making new friends.

 

Fixing her hair and taking one last look at her new uniform, she took a selfie and share it at her groupchat.

'I look good though in this uniform'

“Yeah Mama I’m coming”, Chaeyeon answered her mum while running down the stairs.

 

She ran back to knock on her sister’s door,hard. “Ryeong, come on be fast. We’re moving now”

“I’m coming!! Ugh!!”, Chaeyeon younger sister, Chaeryeong grunted.

 

Both sisters arrived at their school just on time as they saw crowd at the school foyer.

‘What is this? Are they having morning exercise?’ Chaeyeon thought. She heard that Japanese usually warms themselves up with morning exercise before starting their work or school. This could be it then.

 

“Look at that! They are so diligent to be doing these exercises in such early morning”, Madam Lee was mesmerized by the morning routine scene. It is a tradition for Japanese to start their day with exercise to ‘wake up’ their body.

(It does really give you energy though, Try It! )

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter