Happier

Lumière
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hyewon followed Eunbi out from the office. Didn't realised he almost slammed the door on Sae's face.

But only after few seconds upon her exit. He's a douche for making 2 girls 'confused'. But he's also a confused man.

Yes, he is at fault for falling in love with Eunbi while still engaged to Tzuyu. He broke off their engagement after Tzuyu attacked Eunbi.

He got the news when Eunbi called him asking if he have another person.

Tch, Tzuyu just looking for a reason to break up with him.

They fell in love. And fall out of love.

 

Yes, Tzuyu just looking for a reason to break up with him.

With her creating dramas, one thing Hyewon hated the most, maybe he will call off the engagement directly to their parents.

And she can act victim on this. So her parents wouldn't ask much about it thinking that Hyewon cheated on her.

When in fact they both cheated on each other.

 

Hyewon and Tzuyu,

They were both young and naive when they met each other.

But both are perfections as their family really love them.

Tzuyu's family is enchanted by Hyewon's manners and humor. 

Hyewon's family is enchanted by Tzuyu's humbleness and beauty.

Both of them are from respected families.

Of course, it's like fries and burger, they go well together.

 

But maybe they move too quick or Hyewon just made a decision without actually thoroughly thinking.

 

He 'broke' Tzuyu's heart.

And now he broke Eunbi's heart.

 

Hahhh... What should he do?

 

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

 

"You are stuck with me and I'm stuck with you" Tzuyu said to Hyewon, sipping her tea.

Hyewon chuckles "We got nowhere to go. I made a dream so unreal becomes reality. And you wanted us to escape this tragedy?" Hyewon shakes his head.

He took a sugar cube, place it in his empty glass. Playing with it. 

"If you have any escape plan, please share. We are just another Song-Song couple where after all our times and quick moves, our hearts just don't play along."

Hyewon and Tzuyu just smiles at each other as they are both stucked in a position they themselves dragged them.

 

They had met each other to sort their feelings out, trying to have a word with both their parents. But Hyewon aborted their plan when his parents made a shocking visit to the Chou's family.

 

Both kids just sat at the table smiling and laughing with their parents. Minjoo got dragged into the situation too. In which she hated it most. 

Wish she could be hanging out with her now girlfriend, Ahn Yujin. 

That puppy could make her belly hurt with her jokes and energy. Her mind flashed back to the moment where Yujin treated her Happy Meal at McDonald's for their date. 

"You're a rich girl, I'm sure you took this cheap meal for granted. Wait, you might never even eaten it. So I shall show you the world you never see" Yujin puffed her chest. Trying act all noble and mature.

Silly girl just forgot her cash at home.

And they went on to a cheap date. 

Well, it was cheap. But Yujin makes it expensive by bringing her to the side of the town she never went to. A place where her parents will never bring her.

Eating foods that her parents strictly disallowed her to.

 

Life's seems too short when tall Yujin is by her side.

Every moments seems to be passing so fast because the puppy made her life went Technicolours.

 

Wait...

I should tell story about WonTzu not Jinjoo....

 

Okay, so back to their family dinner...

 

Where the parents are the happy chatty ones. The adult kids are the all smileys and nodding. And of course, a lost bored high school kid.

Minjoo kept wondering to herself, 'Why am I here? I am not associated with them except by blood😑.. and I should be allowed to bring my girlfriend too. This household is unfair'

 

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

 

"So when are you two going to get married? We've been waiting for so long now" Mr Chou asked Hyewon. Catching him stutters.

Tzuyu, who was bored and tired of fake smiling came to rescue, "I actually wanted to have some time to explore and know myself better. So if we get married, I could be the best wife to the great husband Hyewon will be" she intertwined her fingers with Hyewon and smiled at him.

Forcing him to smile too.

Minjoo smells something from the ocean.. A fish.

She is not that dumb to realise that her brother and his fiancee are not in a good term.

The conflicts started before Hyewon make his decision to go back to Japan. 

Tzuyu and Hyewon found themselves not compatible anymore. They just lost the feels. 

Maybe the days of their early relationship will be quiet challenging. But it's almost impossible.

 

Minjoo could see and feel the awkward air between the two. How can get parents not see that? But then again,  parents really want the best for their child. 

If Minjoo is an untrusted little sister, she would bail Hyewon out to her parents. Especially Hyewon with her school principal, Miss Kwon Eunbi. 

Hyewon really fell in love with Eunbi. Falling better than the time he fell for Tzuyu.

 

Minjoo watched as Hyewon kissed Minjoo's cheek when he gave her birthday presents. Both of them look so happy and cute together. No wonder her parents were so into Tzuyu.

From the dinner, Minjoo can conclude that We All Lie.

Tzuyu and Minjoo tried their best to hold their yawn.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter