A song for you- Those feelings

A song for you (Hiatus)

(Jiyeon’s POV)

“Today we will be doing some activities to do with teamwork, please choose a person from the opposite gender to be your partner” the teacher explained. I could see the girls staring at Hongki, so I decided not to ask him.

“Can I be your partner?” A voice came behind me while I was trying to look for a partner for the activity. I turned around and realized it was Hongki. I looked at him surprised. He smiled awkwardly, “since Heechul is partners with Sohee, Krystal is partners with Minhyuk and Vic is with Nichkhun, so I chose you.” He explained in quick speed. I smiled and nodded in agreement.

Were the girls jealous? Wouldn’t be surprised if they were, I mean he’s so… beautiful… no way, I’m not falling for him am I? Well I admit I opened up a bit when I was with Hongki at the Mansion. I shooked my head to get the weird imagination out of the way.

“First thing we’re going to play is tennis!” the teacher tried to say enthusiastically. We were versing Sunny and her partner Sungmin, “Sunsun…” I whispered to myself, their names suited each other so well. We took our equipment with us and went to the court we were playing in.

(Hongki’s POV)

We were discussing team names, “Let’s go with Hongyeon” I said. She nodded. I couldn’t help but smiled at her because of her cuteness, she’s cute even when she nods.

 “So it’s ‘Sunsun’ verse ‘Hongyeon’?” Everybody was happy with their team names so we started the game.

 We were playing well until ‘plpppp~’ (sorry can’t think of any more sounds) Jiyeon was on the ground with blood on her knees. I quickly ran over to my partner to see if she was alright. She said she was alright but I didn’t think so, so I helped her up and walked her to the nearest taps to wash of the blood before the injury gets infected. She couldn’t walk anymore so I decided to carry her (bridal style).

 I carried to the infirmary and laid her down on the bed. I wiped off the remaining blood on her knees and put Band-Aids on. “Does it hurt anymore?” I asked to see if she was okay. “I’m fine, sorry for making you miss out on tennis” She said apologetically. “It’s ok, as long as you’re fine now”.

(Jiyeon’s POV)

Thinking back when he carried me, he looked so cool. I looked at him and blushed, he smiled, a smile like it was from heaven.

Only the two of us walked home that afternoon, Mir oppa went over to his friend’s house again and Eunjung unni said she was going to walk home after finding the book she needs at the library, she told us not to worry because she will be walking home with some of her new friends.

 Hongki was carrying my bag because apparently it was too heavy for a girl with an injured leg, I don’t even know why he was worried, my legs are perfectly fine right now. “Hongki oppa, it’s ok, I can carry my bag” I tried to persuade him. No answer, I think he’s thinking about something.

(Hongki’s POV)

One thing I know now, I’ve fallen for her, she’s cute, also mature at the same time, she has a great personality and the thing that’s most important is my feelings. At the time in the mansion, I’ve begin to realise those feelings for her, and now I’ve completely fallen for it.

 _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This chapter is a bit weird right?

I'll do my best

please comment and subscribe^^

Happy Valentines day ♥