A song for you- Knowing my past

A song for you (Hiatus)

(Hongki’s POV)

 (authors note: sorry for changing the POVs all the time, I just wanted to share each characters POV^^)

I peeked over at her and then quickly looked back, in case she catches me staring.

“Jiyeon ah”

“yes?”

“What’s your ideal type?”

I realised what I just asked her and blushed.

“Someone like you” She smiled.

Was she joking? Or was she serious?

(Jiyeon’s POV)

We arrived home, Hongki’s mum was the first person to notice my injury. “omo” she ran over to me.

“Are you alright?”

“Yeah, I’m fine, not a severe injury, please do not worry.”

I went back into my room and lied on bed. Then a knock came, I went to open the door and it was Hongki.

“Did you want me to help you find out your past?” he asked.

I nodded.

Come to the study room with me. I followed him into the study and he the computer. We went on Google and typed in ‘Mysterious accident 2009’, the first topic was ‘mother, father, two sons and a daughter’ we clicked on it and it was the story that Mir was telling.

We scrolled down to the pictures, we saw a picture of a boy crying and suddenly…

*flashbacks*

“Kangin oppa!” I shouted excitedly.  “Happy birthday!”

“Thank you Jiyeon~”

Mum, dad and my second oldest brother went to buy materials for Kangin oppa’s surprise party.

While we were crossing the road suddenly Bang! I was unconscious.

*End of flashbacks*

(Hongki’s POV)

“Kangin oppa…” She murmured.

“Do you remember something?” I asked.

“My oldest brother…” she said under her breath. Tears started to crawl on her face. I reached out my hand and wiped the tears off her.

“It’s okay if you don’t want to remember anymore, take it easy on yourself.” I was trying to tell her.

She wiped the rest of the tears herself, “no I’m fine, we can continue”

I scrolled down a bit more, it was Jiyeon on a hospital bed still unconscious. “I remember now… I remember everything, my two brothers, Kangin and Sungmin… Sungmin oppa…”

I thought for a moment, Sungmin? You mean Sungmin from our class. She nodded.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hongki admits to himself that he likes Jiyeon in this chapter:)

I can't really think, too much maths homework for me>.<

thank you to my first three subscribers-

@HongYeon

@Eririn

@kpop_ako_1026

^^

I'll try to update the images soon, but I want to find ones that match the chapters and i don't really have time:P thanks for reading anyways ^_^