6 beautiful girls with ugly hearts and a new friend

A song for you (Hiatus)

(Jiyeon’s POV)

After school, Hongki took me to an amusement park; it was my second time here, first with my parents and second with Hongki right now. We went on the rollercoaster, the Viking even the merry go around! He looked at his watch, “5:00am already! All well, we’ve still got 2 hours before going home for dinner. We sat down to have a rest. Hongki got up to get some drinks so I closed my eyes and rested a bit.

I opened my eyes after a few seconds of resting and suddenly, there was two girls pulled me away from the seat, one of them had her hands over my mouth to prevent from screaming and the other was dragging me.

 People around us thought that we were playing around, I tried to give them signal but no-one seems to understand. I looked over to the girls face, both of them were the ones that were staring at me earlier in class. They took me to a quiet area with tall trees covered around us, at least it was near the amusement park so if I escape what I’d do first thing is run to the amusement park.

 “Who are you?” I asked them. “What! You don’t know us?” one of them yelled. There was seven of them.

“How about we introduce ourselves one by one, girls” A girl with long straight hair said.

“I’m Kahi” (from after school) the girl that looked like the gang’s ‘Leader’ said.

“hey, my name’s Jaekyung”  (from Rainbow) She was pretty, especially with her hair tied up into a ponytail, in fact all of them were pretty, wait… why am I complementing them even when I’m kidnapped by them.

 

 

“yo! I’m Miryo” (from b.e.g) her hair colour suited her.

 

“Qri” (from t ara) She looked the most casual, not even caring about what’s happening.

 

“Goo Hara” (from kara) she said shyly…wow, she was one of the prettiest.

 

(just two more left guys, sorry for taking your time, I felt like doing this introduction stuff)

“I’m Hyoyeon” A girl standing next to a tree, this takes a while just listening to them introduce themselves.

 

“Dara” (from 2ne1) She was also casual but also very pretty.

 

 

They finally finished introducing themselves, “so why exactly did you take me here?” I asked.

“You took away our school prince, and we’re not going to let you do that” Miryo said, yes I remembered all their names. “I didn’t…” I tried to tell them but they ignored what I said.

From a distance I saw a familiar figure coming out from the amusement park, it was Hongki. I tried to yell out his name to get his attention, but Dara came up to me and slapped me across the face. Tears started to overflow in my eyes, and all of them started to laugh.

“I’ve had a crush on Hongki since primary school and I’m not going to let you take him this easily” Kahi said while giving me a smirk. Hyoyeon started kicking me, it wasn’t hard but it still hurts.

How can such beautiful people be so ugly inside, I thought to myself. I looked over to the girl who was wearing a pink skirt, she was probably new to the gang, Hara that was her name. She looked a bit guilty, she mumbled something. “stop it…” she started to yell. She pulled me up and ran away with me.

(Hongki’s POV)

I bought the drinks and went back, but realised Jiyeon was gone. I looked around the place. I called her and finds her phone on the ground a few inches away from my foot. “Aish! Where did she go!” I started to worry, so I exited the park and didn’t know where to start looking for. I decided to ring Mir and Eunjung to help me but just then, I saw Jiyeon and a girl running towards me… Hara (You’ll find out why Hongki knows her soon, isn’t much of a surprise though). I kept staring at Hara and noticed Jiyeon had bruises all over herself.

 “what happened?” I asked worriedly.

 “fangirls… your fangirls” she said while trying to catch her breath. I suddenly had the urge to hug her so I did. “I’m sorry, they always go overboard like that. “Does it hurt?” I asked knowing it does. “she denied but when I touched a bruise on her arm she took a step away. I piggy backed her to the car while Hara followed us.