A song for you- one familiar story

A song for you (Hiatus)

(Jiyeon’s POV)

I kept staring at him, he was truly very beautiful, why did I not see this before? He noticed me staring at him so he turned to me and he gave an awkward smile, you know when a guy gives a beautiful smile to a girl and the girl blushes, that’s exactly what happened to me.

After 15 minutes Mir and Eunjung came back telling us that they couldn’t find the bathroom until 10 minutes later cause the house was so big. At about 12:00am we got really bored and since we were in an abandoned mansion Mir thought that it was the perfect time and place to tell ghost stories. So he grabbed the torch and placed it right under chin, the lights shown on his face creating a scary atmosphere. We all sat in a circle and Mir started.

“Did you know this place was not a forest before? It was a village, a small village with a mansion right in the centre of it.” He continued. “There were a couple and they had three children, one girl and two boys, when it was the day of their oldest son’s birthday, they, their second son and their maknae (youngest) went to buy things to celebrate their oldest son’s birthday, when bang! A car bumped into all four of them, sadly the couple didn’t make it to survive, but their children did.”

“While the girl was still losing consciousness at the hospital, their second youngest son was discharged and some people say that their two sons made their escape on their own because they knew they couldn’t afford to take care of their youngest sister, when their daughter woke up, she could not remember anything and was taken to the orphanage.” After he finished that line I thought it sounds similar to my story, I woke up at a hospital, I couldn’t remember anything from before and I was sent to an orphanage. “that was not scary, nothing to do with anything scary.” Eunjung booed. “Sorry, I had nothing to talk about, but that story was true, it was in the newspaper if you read it.” Mir said.

“What were their children’s names?” I asked with a moment of curiosity. “I don’t know about the girl but the two boys names were Kangin and Sungmin” Mir answered. Kangin and Sungmin, where have I heard these names before….

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

wow! I actually uploaded 6 chapters in one day! thats it for today, I will update more tomorrow^^