A story to be unfold

A song for you (Hiatus)

(Hongki’s POV)

I froze, never expected that. “I’m stupid to not realise, but why didn’t Sungmin oppa recognise me? Did he lose his memory as well?” she asked. “As far as I know, no he did not lose memory, it might be because it’s been a while and he didn’t recognise you” I answered. “He should at least remember my name…” silence came and we had nothing to say anymore.

 “Well, we will know tomorrow, right?” I tried breaking the silence. She nodded.

(Jiyeon’s POV)

It was finally the next day, Hongki and I went to class together, as we entered the classroom, the girls started staring at me, I didn’t care today, my eyes scanned through the classroom and I spotted Sunny.

 “Sunny!” I walked over to her and Hongki followed. Her head turned towards our way and as we walked to where she was her whole body turned to our direction.

“Have you seen Sungmin oppa?”  I asked.

Her face saddened. “Do you have a crush on him?” she asked.

“no, don’t misunderstand, I wanted to ask him something.

Her face turned bright again. “I see him now, he’s right in front of the doorway. I speed walked to Sungmin oppa and Hongki oppa still followed. “Sungmin oppa!” I tried to get his attention. “yes?” he turned to me and said politely. “umm… how do I say this… do you remember me?” I said while hesitating.

“Yeah… You’re Jiyeon, my classmate…”

I was disappointed, did he really forget about me? “Meet me at Hongki’s house after school, I need to talk to you.” He thought about it for a moment and then nodded with a smile, a familiar smile that I have missed.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry that this chapter is really short, I have alot of homework and fitted in some time to update. I'll keep updating tomorrow

Saranghae xxx