A song for you- A meaningful fundraising event

A song for you (Hiatus)

(Jiyeon’s POV)
 

Eunjung became an Unni to me. Me and her had our own world because we couldn’t fit in with other kids. A month later, I got adopted by Eunjung’s parents, apparently I was the only one that got along with Eunjung.
 
(Hongki’s POV)
 
“Fundraising events?” I repeated. Mum said that we are going to take part in a fundraising event at an orphanage. My sisters, Yoona and Soojung screamed, showing that they are very happy. “oppa, does that mean I will meet new friends?” Soojung asked me. “Probably” I answered. “We are going tomorrow” Mum said excitedly. Mir came home from his friend’s house so we got ready for dinner.
After dinner, I walked to my room and rang Heechul hyung (Heechul is my friend like-brother). “Hyung, I’m going to a fundraising event tomorrow, I can’t meet with you guys, mianhae” I said. “okay see you later then, call me when you’re free” “okay bye” I hung up and went to sleep.
 
(Jiyeon’s POV)
 
I’m going to go back to the orphanage again tomorrow but this time with Eunjung and only for a fundraising event. We arrived at the orphanage finally. “You two can go visit the other kids if you want, while dad and I go do something”mum offered. “Okay!” we said.
 
(Hongki’s POV)
 
Mir, Yoona and I had to take care of Soojung, so we ended up hanging out with each other. “eunjung!” Yoona called. “Eunjung? Who’s that? Don’t tell me she’s another sister of mine, please not another one”. I whispered to Mir, he giggled. 
 
 
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
another update
I did this uploaded this on the same day
 don't really like this chapter
it's a bit boring
hopefully I'll start getting some new ideas^^