A song for you- First meeting

A song for you (Hiatus)

(Yoona’s POV)

Eunjung was an old friend of mine, we lost contact after elementary school, but I can still remember her pretty face. I greeted Eunjung. Hongki and Mir giggled behind me. “Yah! Be quiet!” I yelled at them. I looked at the girl next to Eunjung. “oh… right, this is Jiyeon, she’s a girl, I treat just like a sister." Jiyeon greeted us so we greeted her back.

All of us ended up hanging out together. Hongki got close with Eunjung and Jiyeon the fastest.

(Jiyeon’s POV)

After getting to know Hongki, he was a nice friend. At first it was awkward, but then we got closer. I can tell Eunjung unni also thinks the same too.

(Hongki’s POV )

“Hongki-sshi, Can I call you oppa since we’ve met now?” Jiyeon asked. I was actually happy she asked, I like girls who ask that, for some reason I think they're cute when they ask. “Sure, why not?” I answered smiling.  I looked over to Eunjung. “Nuna~” I did my best aegyo. “Can I call you nuna~? Please~” I continued. She agreed and nodded.

We went back to our parents, and afterwards went home. I rang Heechul and told him about Jiyeon and Eunjung. “yah! Hongki, you should’ve brought me along, you’re such a bad dongsaeng, having all the good things to yourself.” He blabbed. “mianhae hyung, I’ll let you meet them next time, I’m going now bye” I hung up and took a deep breath, Heechul is a good hyung but he sure talks a lot!

 ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I've finished writing up to chapter 6, if you want to read it go to my blog - http://www.cnckpop.blogspot.com , go to fanfictions on the tabs column.

I'll try my best to upload the six chapters onto asianfanfics as fast as possible

 

please comment and give me suggestions to make the fanfic more interesting cause to tell you the truth I'm not very good at writing fanfics>.<