A song for you- Fever

A song for you (Hiatus)

(Hongki’s POV)

 

 

It was still raining, no signal on our phones and if we try to find our way home now, we would just get more lost, so we decided to stay. Eunjung and Mir fell asleep, leaving me and Jiyeon awake.

“Oppa”

My heart suddenly thumps after hearing what she just called me. I turned to look at her.

“The story that Mir told us just then, seems really familiar to me, when I woke up from the hospital, I had some weird flashbacks, flashbacks with cars all over the place and when I heard the story just then, and it reminded me of that… can I ask you a favour?”

I nodded, “sure”

“Can you please help me find out my past? I’d be thankful if you could.” She smiled. A smile which would make me say yes without thinking. “Yeah, sure, I’ll help” as expected I promised her.

A few minutes later I found her head laying on my shoulder, she was asleep. Something was weird, I went to touch her forehead, and it was burning. “You have a fever…” I tried to tell her but she didn’t hear. I took off the blanket I had on, and wrapped it around her. She was shivering, was it still not warm enough? She was shivering so hard I had no choice but to wrap my own arms around her. “Hold on until tomorrow morning, I will get you out of here as soon as the rain stops.” I told her even know she couldn’t hear me. I pulled her as close to me as possible. For the time in my life I was worried for a girl, no joke.

The next morning came, I woke Jiyeon up, her face was pale and her lips were turning blue. I knew I shouldn’t have slept last night. I went to feel the temperature of her forehead, it was worse than last night. “Eunjung, Mir wake up! Wake up! Jiyeon caught a fever.” They finally woke up after repeating that sentence 3 times. Eunjung helped me get Jiyeon onto my back and I carried her out of the mansion. “Mir, put my jacket on Jiyeon” I said to Mir which was holding my jacket that I dried last night. He wrapped my jacket around Jiyeon and tried to find our way back.

“Signal! My phone has signal here!” Eunjung almost yelled while saying the good news. She dialled in my mum’s number and put it on loud speaker. “Eunjung!” My mum answered her phone. “I’ve only realized you guys were missing this morning, where are you right now?” she asked.

“We’re lost inside the forest, Jiyeon’s caught a fever and our map was wet from last night so we can’t look off it anymore.

“ok, stay calm, keep Jiyeon warm for now, my husband will come looking for you in the meantime and I will call the police to find you, if you have any problems, call me, ok?” mum assured us.

“ok, we understand, sorry for all the trouble” Eunjung apologised and Mum hung up.