A special someone

A song for you (Hiatus)

(Hongki’s POV)

I brought Jiyeon home and a while later she fell asleep. Hara and I stayed silent for a little while, until I started speaking.

 “Hello…” I said awkwardly. “How have you been?” I asked not knowing how to speak.

She smiled. “I’m doing fine… I guess”.

I wanted to ask her for a long time, “What was the reason you chose to leave me? And now you’re suddenly appearing again?” that question made the atmosphere more awkward.

She hesitated “I had to leave with my parents to America, I didn’t tell you because I didn’t want you to wait for me.”

wait for her… if I didn’t meet Jiyeon I would’ve waited. “Why are you back again?”. “I came back just to see you but ended up with my sister, Kahi and her gang.” She told me honestly.

(Hara’s POV)

Why is he asking so many questions? Did he still love me as much as he used to? All these things that I wanted to know so badly once again polluted my head. I asked him honestly, “is there a chance… that I’m somewhere still in your heart? It’s ok if it’s not, I just want to hear the truth”.

He paused for a few seconds, and then smiled, I wanted to tell him so bad that his smile is murdering me. “to me you’re just a friend now, there’s a person who took over my heart, I don’t even know how she did it.” He answered honestly. The truth hurts, I hated reality at that moment, but I was the one who said I didn’t want him to wait for me. “If there wasn’t the special someone, I would’ve still waited for you, are you still willing to be my friend?” he said, I nodded but I didn’t want to lose him, I wanted to find out who the special someone was, who is it?

(Jiyeon’s POV)

As I walked down the stairs, I heard Hara and Hongki talking. “there’s a person who took over my heart” he said, just these few words kept repeating in my head, tears were overflowing my eyes, I felt like I was gonna have a heart attack because it hurts so much.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry guys I haven't upsdated in a while, and this is a very short chapter.

I'll do my best to update as long as I can

I love you xxx