Sunsun

A song for you (Hiatus)

(Sunny’s POV)

Suddenly going out on a date is quite random, but… I loved it.

 “Sorry that I didn’t spend time with you in a while because I was too busy caring for my sister, but now someone else will look after her for me so I decided to take care of my best friend” He said while smiling.

“no, I didn’t mind.”

Ok … I admit that I did mind a little bit but I’m not going to tell him that.

“Should we go to the zoo?” He asked.

“I’m happy wherever we go” and I was going to add ‘because I’m with you’ but I didn’t cause it was too cheesy for me.

I blushed again because I realised that we were still holding hands and when we were at the zoo, all the people there were all dating, it made us seem like a couple. We ate ice-cream, chips and all the stuff we could find at the zoo.

“I love you” he suddenly said out of nowhere when we were on a bench near a lake.

“You nearly got me there” Seriously, if he wants to joke, he should find a better one.

“What if I was serious? Would you accept me?”

“hmm… let’s see, you’re my friend, you have a nice looking face, you have a good personality, everything about you is perfect! But that’s also the reason why I wouldn’t accept you as a lover because you’re too good for me, I’m happy as your friend.” I answered honestly.

The atmosphere was awkward.

“Sunny, I was serious”

“Stop joking around and let’s find something to eat before I starve to death!” I dragged him up and we went to look for a nearby restaurant.

When we finished eating, he took me to the zoo’s garden. He picked a bunch of flowers and guess what he said?

 “Sunny, I was serious, believe me, I loved you since I met you and became your friend, I apologise for no showing it but now I’m confessing.” Wow I was amazed, he’s a pretty good actor.

I started to giggle. “I can’t believe for a minute there, I was actually falling for it but in the end you did not trick me, just give up on your prank, I’m not falling for it. Don’t worry, I won’t waste the flowers.” I took the flowers that he was holding.”

“I’ll show you one day that I was speaking the truth” He said.

I smiled. “It’s getting dark, let’s go to Jiyeon’s place and stay there.” I suggested.

“Would your parents mind?” He asked.

“My parents wouldn’t mind as long as I ring them and tell them that I’m going to be with you and some other friends, I think they trust you too much.” I laughed.

As we were heading to the exit, we saw too familiar figures walking the same direction. “Isn’t that Yoona and her friend Taecyeon?” I asked. 

We quickly hid behind the closest bushes.

“Are they dating? Why are they holding hands?” He asked curiously.

“We were holding hands before, does that automatically mean we’re dating.”

“Well that was my intension, but you didn’t believe me.”

“You really need to stop that joke, it’s old now.” I said to him.

“Do you want to stalk them and see if they’re actually dating?” Sungmin oppa suggested.

I agreed and nodded.

 

 ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I was watching some sunsun couple videos and decided to write a chapter dedicated to Sunsun, hope you enjoy!