I remember you

A song for you (Hiatus)

(Sungmin’s POV)

She looked so sad after she thinks I forgot her, of course I remember you my beautiful sister.

After school, I met her at Hongki’s house as she told me to, I really want to see her reaction when I say I actually remember her.

“Oppa! You’re here~” she said in an excited voice. We walked upstairs to the other living room where Hongki’s parents weren't there and our conversation started. I’m sure Hongki knew what was going on because he left just the two of us to talk.

 “Oppa, you really don’t remember me?” I made a face like I didn’t know what was going on.

She made a disappointed face. I missed her voice, so cute and sweet. “I’m your…” I cut her off by laughing. “You finally remember me don’t you?”

She gave me a confused face. I went closer, and wrapped my arms around her, she was so small and fragile. “of course I remember you.” I told her. She shed tears and hugged me back. We stayed that way for a while and finally separated when Hongki knocked.

“Come in” Jiyeon said.

He came in and asked if I wanted to have dinner here so agreed.

After dinner, Hongki, Jiyeon and I all went into Jiyeon’s room where her friend Eunjung was also there. We told Eunjung what happened so that she can also join the conversation.

“Sungmin oppa… I’ve had a question I’ve always wanted to ask you.” She said we a nervous expression. “Why did you and Kangin oppa leave me and where is he now?” she asked. I hesitated for a bit but I guess I could tell her since I’ve met her again.

 “I’m sorry I left you, I thought Kangin hyung was gonna look after you, I didn’t want to put any more pressure on him because he had to raise two children so I decided to leave you guys, and lived by myself. I’ve found a good family now, you will meet them soon. I really don’t know where Kangin hyung went.” I explained honestly.

She smiled. “At least I found you now, we’ll find Kangin oppa soon”. I could see Hongki at the corner of my eyes, he has been staring at her for quite some time. He smiled when she smiled, he looked worried when she was worried, no way! Don’t tell me he likes my sister! That thought became weird.

 _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Another update! thank you for all the people that has been reading my fanfics^^ I didn't really have the mood to write today but I decided to update anyways>.<