A fun morning

A song for you (Hiatus)

(Jiyeon’s POV)

Sunny unni shared a room with me and Eunjung unni, while Sungmin oppa shared a room with Mir and Hongki oppa.

(Sunny’s POV)

“good morning  oppa” I greeted Sungmin oppa with a big smile for the morning while he was still yawning.

 “g’ morning, did you sleep well?”

“yeah, you?”

“eh, good”

“what’s for breakfast?”

“French toast served with orange juice.”

He helped me get ready for breakfast and everyone came downstairs one by one. I was staring at Sungmin the whole time, he looked good no matter what he does. He suddenly looked up at me and I choked on orange juice. Everyone stared at me. “Sorry” I said embarrassed. I blushed and quickly finished off my French toast and juice. After everyone was done, Eunjung and me washed the dishes while Sungmin helped dry.

(Sungmin’s POV)

“Let’s go to vacation together, since both of your parents are gone *referring to Jiyeon, Eunjung, Yoona, Mir, Soojung and Hongki.).” I suggested. “Sunny, your parents won’t mind, right?”

She smiled sweetly, “no, they won’t mind”.

“Can I bring a friend along?” Yoona asked. “Sure it’s your choice.”

“What about school?” Hongki asked. “A week won’t do much as long as we bring our homework with us.”

“Where should we go?” Jiyeon asked excitedly. “Where do you think?” Everyone became silent to think. Then all of a Sudden.

Mir: “Snow mountain to ski!”

Soojung: “No, I want to go to Unicorn land.” We all stared at her for 5 seconds.

Yoona: “Somewhere romantic like the mountains”

Hongki: “I’ll agree to go anywhere as long as it’s not a forest with a mansion in it.”

Forest with a mansion in it? Doesn’t sound bad. “Do you know where that place is?”

Hongki: “yeah, where we got lost last time and Jiyeon ended up getting a fever” that sentence did not suit Hongki at all, it’s too caring for him.

“Not if we prepare more this time.” I said. “Is that decided?”

One by one nodded.

The doorbell rang and Yoona went to get it.

(Yoona’s POV)

He came! I went to the door and there stood a person I’ve been waiting for since yesterday. Ok Taecyeon.

“Who’s that?” Hongki asked.

“This is my friend Ok Taecyeon” He greeted everyone. “Are you free next week?” he nodded. “You will be going on a vacation with us, is that ok with you?” He nodded again. Oh, I forgot to mention, he’s very quiet.

(I know this is a very bad introduction of him but there will be more of him soon)

(Sungmin’s POV)

“Sunny and I will be going somewhere, bye” I dragged her out the door.

“Where are we going?” she asked.

“We are going on a date” I smiled. She blushed and I started laughing. “so cute… where do you want to go?”

“y-you decide” She stuttered, I’m assuming it’s because she’s nervous. I held her hand. “Let’s walk around like this for the rest of the day.

(and we will continue next chapter because of my lack of inspiration.)

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I rushed through this sorry ^_^

I apologise for

one: Not much Hongyeon

two: Only the end bit showed a little sunsun

and three: I didn't introduce Taecyeon very well, I'll continue to tell you more about him when they're on vacation^^

thank you readers>.<