on vacation without us

A song for you (Hiatus)

(Jiyeon’s POV)

Of course I want them together… or… do I? “yeah…” I forced out a smile.

 “Jiyeon, I have a confession to make” What confession? My heart started to beat very fast. No it couldn’t, no way would he choose me instead of Hara. The special someone was me?

“I…” He was cut off by Sungmin oppa and Sunny unni. “yo!” Sungmin greeted.

We both awkwardly smiled at them. Sungmin oppa hugged me. “I want to walk with my dongsaeng today, can we four walk with each other? It be even better if we could stay at your house!”

So my big brother technically invited himself and Sunny unni to stay at our house. I looked over at Hongki oppa. He nodded without emotions. Sunny unni came and linked my arms with her and started walking in front of the boys. I love how she always has such a bright spirit and she’s never shy.

(Hongki’s POV)

“Mum, we’re home!”

“oppa!!!” Yoona screamed.

“Hongstar oppa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Soojung screamed even harder. She ran to me and gave me a big hug.

Mir came down the stairs probably because he heard all the loud noises while Eunjung was in the kitchen cooking.

“Where’s mum  and dad?” I asked Yoona. “that was the next part we were going to tell you.”

I looked down at Soojung who looked super jumpy. Yoona looked like she was going to break in tears. “What happened Yoon?”

“mum and dad went on a vacation trip to America, they’re going to be there for twee (three) munts (months)” Soojung explained without her two front teeth looking happy.

“Why are you almost crying Yoona?” I asked. “do you know what that means? I’ll have to look after Soojung all by myself!!! When you get to go and hang out with friends, cause I care for my little sister but I also want alone time!” She complained now tears were coming out of her eyes.

 “She looked down and then I imagined her with a light bulb flashing above her head when her face suddenly turned into a smile. “Since I looked after Soojung since she was born, it’s time for you to take care of her” and she skipped away.

“Don’t worry, I’ll help you” Jiyeon’s angelic voice appeared with a beautiful wide smile across her face which made me blush.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

sorry guys i couldnt update in a while>.< i was going to update yesterday but asianfanfics didn't load,

I'm putting this onto wattpad, if anyone has an iphone, ipad or ipod touch, you can download the app for free!!

 

ps. I'll make more sunsun in the next chapter and introduce Taecyeon into the story, stay tuned^^