A song for you- A dramatic lost night

A song for you (Hiatus)

(Jiyeon’s POV)

While we were having dinner, only Mrs and Mr Park (Hongki's step father's last name is Park) were talking, all of us kept quiet and ate awkwardly.

 “I know you kids are awkward, that’s why I have organised a vacation the day after tomorrow to let you get closer, no school!” Mrs Park said in an excited way, but only Soojung seemed excited.

The house had five rooms, one of them was Mr and Mrs Park’s, another was Yoona and Soojung, a study room and Mir and Hongki had separate rooms. Hongki moved into Mir’s room, and now Eunjung and I sleep in his room. It was a nice night, it felt comfortable and it had a home feeling to it.

(Hongki’s POV)

“Family vacation, lending a room to two girls I don’t even know well, how much worse can this get?” I complained to Mir. Mir seems to not care but after all he didn’t have to give out his room.

The day of family vacation is finally here. “one night, two days of vacation, how fun is this going to be” I said in a sarcastic tone and rolled my eyes. Mum gave me a light smack on the arm and gave me a don’t-you-dare-complain eye.

Turns out vacation wasn’t that bad, nice place, nice weather, it’s all good. It was a camping site, and a forest was right next to it so the place was almost covered in trees, what I’m most excited about is to walk inside the forest, it looked so mysterious, Mir agreed to go in with me after dinner, Jiyeon, Eunjung tagged along since they had nothing to do and Yoona said she’s rather stay and look after Soojung.

So of we went into the forest to have a walk, each four of us had a torch to guide the darkness. Inside the forest it was quiet, all we could hear were bird, owl sounds and of course the strong wind.

(Jiyeon’s POV)

The further we go the scarier it was, it was almost pitch black and all I really could see was four lights shining from the torches. Mir was holding the map and compass so we wouldn’t get lost, oh and by the way we did not tell Hongki and Mir’s parents that we were going into the forest because we wouldn’t be allowed to. “The forest is really deep isn’t it?” I commented to keep the silence away from us. “The weird thing is, the way is not the same according to the map” Mir said, shining his light onto the map.

There was one thing that popped up on my mind when he said that, we were lost? To make things worse it started raining, our only map was wet, and by the time we found a shelter we were completely drenched. The closest shelter we found was a mansion that looked like it was abandoned by someone in the middle of the forest. We ran in and I could feel the cold atmosphere in the house. Hongki pulled out his phone to call his parents but “no signal” he said. I sat near the pile of woods that were under the chimney. Hongki stayed with me while Mir and Eunjung looked for the bathroom.

“Sorry” Hongki suddenly said, “I dragged you into this, there was a moment of curiosity to go into the forest, I never thought it would turn out like this.” He apologised. “not your fault, I was curious too and anyways I was the one who tagged along”

Hongki stared at me so I looked back, now looking at him closely, he was… beautiful. “Your drenched” he said. He looked around, stood up and walked to a sofa with spider webs on them. He grabbed two blankets and shooked the dust off them. I started the fire, he walked back and said suddenly said “take it off” which gave me a shock until he said the next words. “You might catch a cold” So by ‘it ‘ he means my jacket. I took of my jacket only wearing a t-shirt inside and he wrapped the blanket around me. “thanks”