Chapter Two

Captain Kwon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Ouch fudge!" Sakura suddenly woke up with an aching cheek. She cupped her face and sat up on the bed, looking a little confused why everyone is in a hurry.

 

"I kept on talking to you since earlier, I was wondering why you're not answering." Chaeyeon suddenly laughed when she remembered what happened earlier. "Why do you sleep with your eyes open? Anyway, go and change to your uniform we have a morning assembly."

 

“Yah! Kkura-unnie faster. We'll go outside now.” Yena said before running outside their barracks with Yuri.

 

“Come on! Come on!” cheered Yuri following Yena.


Where the hell is Sakura? How irresponsible. Eunbi thought.


“Where is Cadet Miyawaki?” Eunbi asked with a frown.

 

The captain turned her head to the side when she heard the approaching footsteps.


“319 Cadet Miyawaki Sakura, I'm sorry I’m a minute late, I woke up late.” Eunbi's expression turned dark, she might find Sakura endearing but her lack of discipline and her irresponsibility surely irritates her. She just told everyone yesterday about the three rules in the academy, she even made sure that Sakura understood it but here she is, late just because she woke up late.


“You are being irresponsible in your first day here. Go run for 30 minutes with your combat gear.”


Sakura froze on her spot. The captain tilted her head in annoyance and yelled at her. She was afraid to know that she’s getting on the captain’s nerves. Her original plan is just to finish her service peacefully, she doesn’t want someone to pick on her.

“Now Miyawaki!” The captain exclaimed.


Fine! Geez! This scary captain! Yelling at me so early. I’m just a minute late.


After doing the morning exercises with the squad. Eunbi asked them to clean their combat shoes as well as their practice guns. She leaned her back against the wall, with her hands over her chest watching Sakura run in the oval when Hyewon approached her with a teasing smile.


“Captain Kwon, don’t you think it’s too early to yell at someone?”

 

Eunbi heaved an irritated sigh and glared at her, “She’s late. I asked her to repeat the rules yesterday but then she’s being irresponsible. She needs to learn her lesson, SQ Kang.”

 

Hyewon hugged herself and shuddered while walking away, “Whew! You’re colder than the winter air, Captain.”

 

After a few minutes of watching the cadet, she jogged towards her when she noticed that she getting slower.

 

“You’re too slow! Run a little faster!”

 

The . This gear is much heavier than me.

 

“The g-gear is heavy Cpt. Kwon.”

 

“HALT.”

 

Sakura stopped, she’s catching her breath after running for 15 minutes straight. She stared at Eunbi’s face but she can’t read her expression.

 

“Are you tired?!” Eunbi yelled all of a sudden making Sakura jumped in shock.

 

“N-no, Captain,” she yelled trying to match the loudness of her voice.

 

“Are you tired?!” The cadet cleared ,

 

“No, Captain!”

 

“Complete the 3 laps run.” Sakura stared at the captain with her eyes wide open. She can’t believe the captain is making her run again.

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter