Chapter Ten

Captain Kwon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

The squad only has one training left before their Ending commission ceremony. Out of all the cadets, Chaeyeon and Sakura are the only ones who decided to continue their military journey.

 

 

“Next to Hyewon is Jang.” Eunbi beckoned for Wonyoung to come closer.

 

 

The squad's last training is parachute landing. They are inside the plane and needs to jump and land correctly on the designated landing area.

 

 

 

“Unnie, I can’t,” Yujin said, the young cadet was trembling in fear.

 

 

Sakura let out a sigh; she composed herself, trying to hide her own fears.

 

 

“It’s alright, Yujinie. After this, we’re done.”

 

 

Eunbi called Yujin who was already crying. Sakura guided her near the door and double checked her parachute.

 

 

“Yujinie, it’s the last. I swear after this we’re done. Right captain?”

 

 

Eunbi froze on her spot, this is the first time in weeks that Sakura talked to her and she’s not gonna let this go.

 

 

“Yes, Yujin. You can do it. Just take a deep breath and jumped.”

 

 

It took Yujin almost 30 minutes to calm down and jumped. As soon as the young cadet jumped out of the plane, Sakura lost all her energy and was about to lose her balance but Eunbi held her shoulders trying to support her.

 

 

“I'm so proud of you, Kkura. This is the last and then you'll be free.”

 

 

The cadet nodded her head absentmindedly still peeking at the bottom.

 

 

“How are you and Myoui?”

 

 

“Are you kidding me, Captain? I’m gonna jump out of this plane and you’re asking me about her?"

 

 

“Sorry, so hmm, are you officially together?”

 

 

She asked nonchalantly while checking Sakura’s parachute; making sure all the straps are tightly locked.

 

 

 

“We’re not. I don’t want any labels captain and I'm honestly not ready for a relationship."

 

 

Really? Then why are you...

 

 

“Then why did you ask me to go out with you officially before?”

 

 

Sakura stood near the edge of the plane and jumped while shouting

 

 

“Because I love you!”

 

 

Eunbi peeked at the bottom mouth agape, she was shocked that Sakura jumped without any warning, she wasn't able to hear clearly what Sakura yelled.

 

 

“Did she just tell me she loves Mina?” Eunbi muttered to herself with tears b on her eyes.

 

 

xxxxx

 

 

 

After their last training, the squad was given free time since the next day will be their commission ceremony.

 

 

Eunbi saw Sakura at the bleachers reading a book. She approached her to talk,

 

“Where’s Mina?” she asked nonchalantly.

 

 

Sakura closed her book and stood up, annoyed. 

 

 

“Do you like Mina, CPT. Kwon? Why do you always ask me about her? Excuse me, I gotta go.”

 

 

Eunbi stood up and held her shoulders, forcing her to sit down.

 

 

“Let's just talk, Kkura and please drop the formality, it's your last day anyway.”

 

 

The sadness on the captain's voice didn’t go unnoticed by the cadet. She honestly misses Eunbi so much, every time she holds or hugs Mina she always wishes she was doing it with the captain. She fell so hard for her but she can't do anything about it.

 

“You don’t have any relationship with Mina, right? Why don’t you just leave her?”

 

 

Sakura gave the captain a glare,

 

 

“Why are you asking me to leave her? Why are you always asking about her? Do you like her, CPT. Kwon?" Her voice elevated, she was hurting and confused with Eunbi's actions. She was thinking that Eunbi likes like the Japanese SQ.

 

 

 

Please say no, Eunbi...

 

 

Sakura waited for an answer but there’s none. She clenched her fist in irritation and stood up to walk away,

 

 

“Silence means Yes. I can't ing believe this."

 

 

 

Eunbi watched Sakura walking away from her again; she purposely didn't answer the question because it's too obvious,

 

“You're so stupid sometimes. She's not the one that I like, it's you. I love you, I love you so much.” She mumbled.

 

 

Their commission ceremony started early. Chaeyeon and Sakura were named as the Top Cadets of class 48 and automatically acquired the rank of being a 2nd lieutenant.

 

 

Eunbi and the Major General was the one presenting the award and the insignia. When Sakura was awarded Eunbi wasn’t able to hide her emotions.

 

 

“I’m so proud of you, 2nd Lt. Miy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter