A Whole New Perspective

When I Look At You - A ChanSoo Fan Fiction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chanyeol woke up, expecting to see the blue walls of his bedroom at home. But he was surrounded by pure whiteness, as though everywhere he turned, he was staring straight into an impossibly dazzling light. If he were still with normal vision, he would have shut his eyes immediately for protection. The truth hit him something fierce. He was still in Tokyo… on a hospital bed… blind and helpless. He knew that his eyes were wide-open but there was no reaction whatsoever to that bright light.

 

He felt around his bed. To his right, he felt an arm folded to support that person’s head. “Kyungsoo-ssi?” he called softly. He was surprised that Kyungsoo didn’t leave him, after he had acted like an inconsiderate jerk the night before.

 

Kyungsoo lifted his head, his eyes fluttering open. He too had no sense of just how long he had been sleeping beside Park sajangnim. His slumber had been dreamless and shallow. Everytime Chanyeol stirred, he awoke to check if there was anything he needed. “Gwenchanahyo? How are you feeling?”

 

“The same.” And by that, he meant, he was still sightless.

 

Kyungsoo sat up straighter and finally checked the clock. “Park sajangnim… it’s about seven in the morning. Your mother should be arriving in a few hours.”

 

Chanyeol could feel his eyes forming tears, which he quickly blinked away. He knew his mother was beside herself wondering just how he really was. “Araseo,” he whispered, having no choice but to understand that no control was in his hands right now.

 

All of a sudden, he swung his long legs over the edge of the bed, and he could feel Kyungsoo scrambling to assist him. “I have to pee.”

 

“S-Sorry?”

 

“That’s what I normally do first thing in the morning. Unless I’m wearing a diaper,” Chanyeol almost smirked, touching the side of his hip and realized he was completely underneath the thin hospital gown, “which I’m not.”

 

“D-Do you want me to call a nurse for you?” Kyungsoo asked nervously, not sure if he was more flustered for himself or for Park sajangnim...

 

“Aniyo,” Chanyeol grunted, getting down from the bed, bracing Kyungsoo’s shoulder with one hand. “It will be worse for me if the nurse happens to be a girl. Just lead me to where the toilet is and maybe let me know where to aim.”

 

Kyungsoo could feel the blood rushing to his face as he painstakingly guided the very tall and muscular CEO over the five excruciating steps to the bathroom…

 

Judging from how casually his employer was holding on to him, it seemed as if he had no idea that Kyungsoo was gay…

 

Not that he would take advantage of the situation… he was already on the verge of getting fired, for heaven’s sake! If anything, Kyungsoo desperately wanted to avoid it!

 

This was just… too uncomfortable, for a lack of a better description.

 

Kyungsoo opened the door for him and let Chanyeol step inside, cringing as he positioned him in front of the toilet.

 

He immediately turned his back when Chanyeol lifted the hem of his hospital gown.

 

Kyungsoo hadn’t realized that his eyes were tightly shut until he unfortunately had to open them when he heard some splattering on the floor.

 

“Um… Kyungsoo-ssi, which way should I…?”

 

With Kyungsoo trying NOT to look anywhere below Chanyeol’s face, he reluctantly turned to him again and centered the taller man’s body on the toilet before he made a bigger mess.

 

Kyungsoo resorted to staring at the ceiling as Chanyeol sighed in satisfaction, fully relieving himself.

 

“Can you give me some tissue, please?” Chanyeol suddenly requested.

 

“D-De,” Kyungsoo answered, immediately getting him a few pieces.

 

Chanyeol cleaned himself up and arranged his hospital gown down to his hip, finally concealing what was necessary. “I need to wash my hands.”

 

K

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter