Chapter 9

Can You Reach My Heart?♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooyuns POV

It has now been three weeks since Taehyung and I had the talk on the swings. Since then, things between us have been odd. Since our parents want us to "fall in love," they always plan events for us to go to.  We have gone on many "dates" which, so far, have been a complete mess. There are times where Tae jokes around but when it's just us two, he becomes really serious. I've been trying to not let it bother me. He still insisted on keeping it all a secret from the boys.

I can't help but think that it's my fault that his happiness is slowly slipping away. If I never came back to Korea, the possibility of us getting married wouldn't exist.

Other than Tae, I have been getting closer to the boys. I've been getting to know Namjoon and Jin better since they are now like older brothers to me. I have also gone to some of Yoongi's piano recitals with the boys to support him. Jungkook and I spend a lot of time going out to arcades and are constantly making bets.

Lately, I have been spending more time with Jhope and Jimin because of the dance club. We spent a lot of time practicing, as well as fooling around. Since there is a play coming up soon, we have been basically living in the dance studio.

Apart from them, I have made two close friends in my dance class. My professor sadly wasn't able to get me into the advanced class, but I didn't mind. My two friends, Jiwoo and Hyunwoo, made that class fun for me. We were known as the best dancers in the class. Hyunwoo was still my dance partner so I got to know him well. I could tell, by the way, he looked at Jiwoo, that he liked her. But of course, she was clueless.

It was currently Friday afternoon, and I was getting back from another terrible "date" with Taehyung. We were getting back from getting breakfast. He was on his phone most of the time we were eating so I didn't even bother making conversation with him. If he wasn't going to put in the effort, I wasn't going to either. He dropped me off at home, waved goodbye and drove off. I was on my way upstairs when I got a call from Jiwoo

"Hey girll you busy today?" she said cheerfully over the phone.

"Not that I know of. Why? What's up?" I asked as I continued my way up to my room.

"Great! You and I are going shopping!! There's a party tonight at this guys house from the advanced dance class and we need to find something to wear!"

"Uh, I didn't even agree to go to the party?" I laughed in response

"Oh, cmon you know you want to go swing that in a circle! Plus it wouldn't be bad if you found yourself a nice man!" I knew she was joking but the instant she said that Taehyung came to mind. Maybe going out wouldn't be such a bad thing. Hopefully, that will help get Taehyung off my mind.

"You had me at swinging" I laughed "Where should I meet you?" I asked as I went to change into something a bit more

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter