~ 5

Married Off To The Prince

Taekwoon learned to get used to his new life in the days that followed. Hakyeon helped him out to act like a prince and Hakyeon wasn't going to show up in public, so that he could learn Taekwoon everything that Taekwoon had to know. The first thing that they started with, was how Taekwoon had to eat like a prince. Taekwoon struggled to eat in a formal way, but he adjusted the feedback from Hakyeon pretty quick.

Today was a day at which Taekwoon would be introduced to the rest of the family. The Cha's were one of the families that ruled for the most Centuries. Hakyeon's relatives knew about the chosen partner of Hakyeon, but they hadn't met him in person yet. It was Hakyeon was extremely nervous, he hoped that his relatives would accept Taekwon. Whether they liked it or not, Taekwoon was going to be his future husband.

''Taekwoon-ah, get ready. My relatives will be here anytime soon.'' Hakyeon said as he wrapped his arms around Taekwoon's waist from behind. Taekwoon chuckled and turned his head to look at Hakyeon. He then placed a kiss on Hakyeon's nose and smiled.

''Alright, I'll get dressed then. I don't want you to freak out so much.'' Taekwoon said and broke free from Hakyeon's grip, before he made his way to his closet and took an outfit out of his closet. Usually, maids would get him dressed. But the maids were taking way too long according to Taekwoon, so he sometimes got himself dressed instead.

Taekwoon got himself dressed in the outfit that he got from Hakyeon when he was going to be introduced to the kingdom as Hakyeon's fiance. To Taekwoon, he would keep this outfit when he was going to meet someone or when he would show up in public. Taekwoon got his hair done and Hakyeon smiled when he saw how fast Taekwoon got himself dressed. Whenever the maids dressed him, they definitely took at least an hour. Taekwoon was done in 20 minutes.

But before the two could make their way downstairs, Hakyeon's eyes widen and Taekwoon looked with a concerned look at Hakyeon.

''They are already here and I'm freaking out, because I want them to like you.'' Hakyeon said and Taekwoon placed a hand on Hakyeon's shoulder. Hakyeon looked at Taekwoon and saw his look relax a little.

''Come on Hakyeon, I'm sure they will. If they don't, them. You're the one who gets married to me, not them.'' Taekwoon said and Hakyeon faintly smiled, before he kissed Taekwoon's cheek. He was glad that Taekwoon was a caring person, just like his dad told him.

The two left the bedroom and Hakyeon told Taekwoon to wait here, because he wanted to introduce Taekwoon in a special way. When Hakyeon said his name, he could come downstairs. Taekwoon nodded and Hakyeon made his way downstairs. Taekwoon could hear the conversation from here, so he could hear everything they said about him while they haven't met him in person... yet.

The conversation went about a lot of things and that's when Hakyeon's relatives noticed that his fiance wasn't there.

''Can we meet him, Hakyeon? We heard that he is with you.'' Sanhyuk ,Hakyeon's cousin, said as Hakyeon nodded. Hakyeon turned as he faced the doorway of the ballroom and said Taekwoon's name out loud. Taekwoon made his way downstairs and entered the ballroom. All of Hakyeon's relatives gasped as they saw Taekwoon entering the ballroom.

''That's your fiance?'' Jin Ha ,Hakyeon's uncle, asked and Hakyeon nodded with a smile as he took Taekwoon's hand in his.

''May I introduce you all to Taekwoon? He was chosen as my fiance by my father. My father found him in a cafe with a friend of his.'' Hakyeon told his relatives and they all came closer to the two. Taekwoon felt very uncomfortable now, because he still didn't like it to recieve a lot of attention from other vampires.

All of them greeted Taekwoon by a bow and they also shook his other hand. It was okay for him to not know their names immediately, because it was a lot to remember. Taekwoon felt relieved that he didn't have to know all of their names immediately, so he decided to take it slow by learning their names. He also could ask Hakyeon if he couldn't come up with someone's name.

Taekwoon and Hakyeon took a seat and so did Hakyeon's relatives. The Cha's were a huge family and contained a lot of uncles, aunts, cousins and nieces. And even now, the family was growing. A few aunts were expecting a little one and some were due soon, while others were only a few months into the pregnancy.

''What is your full name, if I may ask?'' Hongbin asked as he looked at Taekwoon. Hongbin looked like the happy virus of the family, but he was in a fight with Jaehwan about that title. Because even Jaehwan knew to make your day a bit better when your day wasn't going as planned.

''My full name is Jung Taekwoon.'' Taekwoon honestly responded and a few Cha's looked concerned at each other. Most of the Jungs weren't very friendly and were known by the Cha's as the vampires who acted differently as they looked like.

''B-But I'm not like the others with that name, I can guarantee that. If I would be like those vampires, I wouldn't be here. I wouldn't be chosen by the king.'' Taekwoon quickly defended himself and Hakyeon tightened the grip on Taekwoon's hand.

''Don't worry Taekwoon, I know that you're different. You already proved it to me.'' Hakyeon whispered and Taekwoon chuckled when he looked at Hakyeon. Taekwoon could hear that Hakyeon's relatives weren't sure if they could trust Taekwoon, but Taekwoon proved for now that they could trust him.

As much as Taekwoon hoped that Hakyeon's relatives would leave him alone, they didn't. They kept asking him a lot about his past and they were very interested in Taekwoon's personality. Taekwoon answered all of their questions honestly and the smile on their faces grew, meaning that they could trust Taekwoon.

''Well Hakyeon, you got yourself a handsome fiance there. But most of all, we feel like we can trust him.'' Hongbin continued and everyone nodded. Taekwoon sighed out of relief, because that's what he wanted, he wanted to win their trust. That meant that Taekwoon wouldn't have a hard time on getting used to his royal life.

Hakyeon smiled and looked at Taekwoon, before he placed a kiss on Taekwoon's cheek. Hongbin and a few others whispered to each other how cute these two looked and it resulted in a smile on Taekwoon's face.

To him, nothing could go wrong anymore.