~ 3

Married Off To The Prince

Taekwoon and Hakyeon talked about a lot of things, but it was Hakyeon who kept asking a lot of questions. Hakyeon wanted to know more about the fiance his father chose. And the more Hakyeon heard, the more he started to like Taekwoon. Hakyeon didn't like Taekwoon for just his appearance, Hakyeon was also very interested in Taekwoon's personality. Taekwoon was the opposite of him, but he was as caring as Hakyeon is.

''May I ask you a question? I don't care if you think it's a dumb one or not. But what do you think of this arranged marriage?'' Hakyeon asked and Taekwoon was silent for a few seconds.

''Honestly, I didn't want to get married. I mean, I wanted to wait with that just a few more years. But apparently, His Majesty the King changed my fate. Now that I'm with you right here, I think that I'm ready to take this chance. With your help, I'm able to keep myself strong and stable here.'' Taekwoon honestly answered and a smile appeared on Hakyeon's face. Taekwoon was honest enough to say what was going on, even though he could hear Taekwoon's thoughts.

''I'm glad you think that way, because I basically think the same way. I didn't want to get married either, but I have to. If I want to be crowned, I have to get married first. Just like you said, I also think I'm ready to take this chance. And maybe we can grow closer, so that we in fact can love each other. An arranged marriage can either make you or break you.'' Hakyeon said and Taekwoon nodded. He agreed on what the prince said. Maybe they could grow closer, so that they would fall in love with each other.

It was then that the queen came in and saw the two talk. She already heard from her husband that Taekwoon was chosen to marry their son and she wanted to see their son's fiance herself.

''Ah, you must be the one who gets married to our son. I already heard something about you. Nice to meet you.'' the queen said and Taekwoon got up from his seat, before he bowed towards her. The queen smiled and Taekwoon sat down again.

''Dad told you about him?'' Hakyeon asked and the queen nodded. She took a chair and sat down next to Taekwoon.

''Yes my son. He told me to check up on you and your fiance to be, I really want to know who is going to join our family after you get married.'' the queen said and Hakyeon's smile disappeared. He wanted to have some time with Taekwoon only and his mum just ruined that moment.

The queen looked at Taekwoon again and looked at him from head to toe yet again. Taekwoon had black hair, but had a grey shade to it. He was dressed in a white shirt, a black jacket and a black pair of pants. To the queen, Taekwoon looked casual enough. But she wondered how the clothes of their family would look on him. 

After the talk with Hakyeon, he and the queen took Taekwoon with them upstairs. They were curious how Taekwoon would look like in any clothes they wore a lot and they wanted him to get used to them aswell, because he would wear them after the king announced the announcement.

The three of them went to Hakyeon's room and Hakyeon explained why they took Taekwoon with them to this room. Taekwoon's eyes widen when he heard this, he was definitely scared for this. He had to change his clothing style now, it became reality now that he was becoming a prince.

Hakyeon opened his closet and took a few outfits out, which he spread on his bed. Taekwoon wasn't focussing on those outfits, he was more looking at the room he was in. It was still a dream to Taekwoon, though he started to realise that it was real little by little.

''Taekwoon? Could you put this on for me? You can change over there.'' Hakyeon said as he handed over the first outfit and he pointed at another door. Taekwoon walked over there and he saw that he stepped into a huge bathroom. Taekwoon had no idea where he had gotten himself into, but this was something he didn't see coming.

Taekwoon changed into the outfit that Hakyeon gave him and he was surprised that it fit him, the size was perfect enough. After he put everything on, he looked down to see how it looked like. Everything he wore was black, except for his coat. His coat was dark purple and reached his ankles.

''I think it looks pretty cool.'' Taekwoon softly said to himself and left the bathroom to show Hakyeon and his mum how this looked on him. As soon as he opened the door, he saw a huge smile on Hakyeon's face. Even the queen had a smile on her face.

''Wow Taekwoon, I don't even think I want to let you put on anything else. This already looks fantastic on you.'' Hakyeon said as he made his way to Taekwoon and wrapped an arm around Taekwoon's waist. The queen chuckled when she saw how her son treated his future husband, but Hakyeon didn't hear her chuckle.

''I think we should head to the king, he wants to announce you as our son's fiance.'' the queen suggested and Hakyeon nodded, before he pulled Taekwoon with him as they followed the queen. They made their way to the balcony, where the king was indeed already waiting. And the vampires were waiting too, because Taekwoon heard them cheer.

''You look amazing Taekwoon, our clothes definitely look good on you.'' the king said and Taekwoon bowed as a thank you. Hakyeon's arm didn't leave his waist and both Hakyeon and his mum turned sideways to face the vampires, who were waiting for the announcement.

''Thank you all for being here. As all of you knew, I was looking for a fiance for my son and I finally found him. May I introduce you to my son's fiance Jung Taekwoon?'' the king said as Taekwoon raised his hand and he waved at the thousands of vampires. Hakyeon rubbed over Taekwoon's waist and Taekwoon smiled at Hakyeon, before he looked back at the huge crowd.

''This is your life now, Taekwoon. You're my fiance now and you have to get our lifestyle into your system.'' Hakyeon whispered into Taekwoon's ear and it caused shivers running down Taekwoon's spine. He no longer was surprised about that, because Taekwoon finally realised how much his life had changed.

Ther was no way back.