~ 20

Married Off To The Prince

2 years later

It's been 2 years since Taekwoon entered the Cha family and a lot has changed since then. Taekwoon is still good friends with Jae Young, but he sees Jae Young way less after he entered this new life. Jae Young understood why he saw Taekwoon less, but he still tried to stay in touch with Taekwoon. Taekwoon was basically his only friend, so he had to keep Taekwoon close.

6 months after the two got married, the king thought it was the best to step down and to hand over the crown to Hakyeon. Hakyeon was ready to take over the spot from his father, it would've been a little too fast if Hakyeon was crowned a week after the two married. But Hakyeon's dad found the right moment to crown his only son, because Taekwoon acted like a prince by now. Nothing showed anymore that Taekwoon was homesick.

And the kingdom seemed to love the fact that Hakyeon was their new king, because the sphere in the kingdom changed. Everything became more relaxed and no one felt pressured anymore. Hakyeon's dad was all about the image and wanted the other kingdoms to see how well the kingdom was doing, while vampires felt pressure and they wished that Hakyeon would take the crown soon. They wanted change and now, they finally got the change they were waiting for.

Hakyeon loved Taekwoon more and more and was very proud of Taekwoon. Taekwoon had changed a lot and no longer looked like the vampire who had to get used to the change in his life. Taekwoon had found his peace now and accepted the fact that his life outside these walls belonged to the past now.

''Taekwoon-ah, wake up. Mum and dad are coming over today.'' Hakyeon spoke soft as he through Taekwoon's hair. Taekwoon no longer had the black hair color with that grey shade, Taekwoon had dyed his hair blonde shortly after Hakyeon was crowned. And not to forget, Taekwoon carried the same title as Hakyeon got. The only difference, was that Taekwoon didn't have that royal blood in his veins. But no one cared about that difference.

Taekwoon groaned, but managed to open his eyes. He turned his head towards Hakyeon and Hakyeon smiled, before he shortly pressed his lips upon Taekwoon's lips. After Hakyeon pulled back, the smile didn't leave his face.

''Come on my love, mum and dad will come over today. It's been a while since we have seen them.'' Hakyeon said and Taekwoon slightly nodded. It's been 3 months since the two had spoken to Hakyeon's parents, who moved to a small place of their own. The Cha's lived near each other and could support each other whenever it was needed.

''O-Okay, as you wish.'' Taekwoon sounded hoarse, but coughed shortly after he noticed that his voice was hoarse. Hakyeon sat up straight and looked over his shoulder towards Taekwoon, waiting for him to sit up straight aswell. It took Taekwoon a little longer before he finally managed to pull his body up and even he sat up straight. Taekwoon still was a little bit tired, but Hakyeon was aware of why he was so tired. It wasn't anything serious, but Taekwoon had issues to fall asleep last night.

The two got dressed by some maids and the two made their way downstairs. It was still weird that his parents no longer lived here, but Hakyeon was glad that his parents did the right thing. Now that the two had this palace for themselves, Taekwoon was glad that he could talk a lot more to Hakyeon whenever he suffered from any insecurities. He appreciated the help that was offered by Hakyeon's parents, but they didn't understood all too well how the vampires in the kingdom were like.

The maids that were downstairs, bowed at the two and the two bowed back once they walked past the maids. The maids got to understand more and more of Taekwoon's background and they also let him know that they were open to have a talk whenever Taekwoon wanted to. Taekwoon was more than happy that he got a lot of support from inside these walls.

Taekwoon and Hakyeon sat down at their seats and Hakyeon immediately took Taekwoon's hand in his. Taekwoon looked at Hakyeon and saw a bright smile on Hakyeon's face. Hakyeon got all he wanted and he still was happy that his father chose Taekwoon as his partner. Taekwoon was the exact opposite from Hakyeon and both learned a lot from each other. Not even after the two met, but they still learned a lot from each other.

''Mum and dad will come after we finished breakfast and I am happy to show them how well we are doing here.'' Hakyeon said and saw a faint smile on Taekwoon's face. Taekwoon still struggled a little bit with his new position, but it was Hakyeon who carried the biggest pressure on his shoulder. Taekwoon was only his partner and didn't have to make such dramatic decisions. All of that was up to Hakyeon.

''Alright, I'm glad that they will show up later. You know how much I hate it when they still see me eat, I'm still embarrassed by that.'' Taekwoon whined and Hakyeon chuckled before he placed a kiss on Taekwoon's cheek. Taekwoon always was used to it to eat on his own and he slowly learned how to eat when having company around him, but it still made him feel embarrassed.

The waiters came in and brought the food in. Now they only had to deliver two bowls of blood and it took them a little while before they realised that the former king and queen had moved out. Hakyeon believed that they needed about a month before the waiters finally realised that it was only Hakyeon and Taekwoon they had to serve. It was funny to Hakyeon, he loved to laugh about someone's mistake. It wasn't embarrassing for the waiters after a few times, because Hakyeon told them that they had to learn from their mistakes and that it wasn't personal when Hakyeon laughed about them.

The cloches were removed and the waiters wished the two a happy meal. Hakyeon bowed towards them and thanked them, before the waiters left the room. Hakyeon gave Taekwoon one more kiss, before he told him that Taekwoon could start to eat. Taekwoon's eyes turned darker and his fangs became longer, before he drank from the blood inside the bowl.

Hakyeon looked at Taekwoon with a smile and loved to see Taekwoon eat like this. Taekwoon wasn't eating like a monster like he did before, Taekwoon had developped some manners. Much to the pleasure of Hakyeon's parents. To them, Taekwoon no longer looked like a rookie who was about to become a prince. Taekwoon now had turned into a king that his best friend wanted to look up to.

A/N The end. I hoped that you guys enjoyed reading this story and I'm sorry if this end was ty. I just didn't know how to end this one. Don't forget to check out my other works.