45%: The Song

85%
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun is an attractive guy, I wouldn’t admit it straight to his face since it will just feed into his ego, but really, he is really handsome.

Baekhyun has suggested going to Mcdonald’s to grab breakfast together before going to school, and I agree. I want to eat McMuffin and that’s the only reason why I agreed.

Baekhyun just looks really happy, and that make me happy that I make the decision to give my best friend a chance. 

I really thought hard throughout the day about Baekhyun and my relationship. I even wrote down the pros and cons, and really thought hard about everything before making the final decision.

“Aren’t you curious?” Baekhyun turns around to face me, a big grin on his face.

“About?”

“When did I start feeling a little bit different about you?” Baekhyun says sheepishly. 

“S-sure.” I stammer, feeling the heat creeping up to my face.

“When we graduated from middle school, I realised that I don’t want to be your friend.” Baekhyun stares at the sky as he tries to recall his memories.

“Remember how you cried because we both got into the same high school? I was like how could this girl cry over something so small but it made me so happy. You didn’t want to be separated from me and I found that really adorable. And when you ran over to hug me, I felt it. You made my heart race.” Baekhyun let out a shaky breath.

“Then I waited for you—to see if you will feel something different about me too.” Baekhyun’s ear tips are flushed red.

“And…somehow, I realised afterwards that what I am feeling towards you is a feeling that friends don’t have towards each other.” Baekhyun smiles at me cheekily. 

“I will be a good boyfriend, I will buy you bubble tea whenever and wherever you like it. I will buy you extra donuts and chocolates whenever mother nature comes, and I will be your shoulders to lean on whenever you are tired, or weak or need something to cry on.” Baekhyun stops in his track, and he reaches out to hold my hand while my knuckles gingerly. 

“Baek…” I mutter, feeling bad that I couldn’t reciprocate the same feelings towards him just yet.

“Don’t worry, there is no way to rush. I will make you fall for me, just like how you make me fall for you. So take your time, Woojin.” Baekhyun smiles at me, and he reaches out just to pinch me on my cheeks.

“Let’s go before the queue gets long in McDonald’s.” Baekhyun takes my hand, and drags me slowly to where we were headed at first.

I stare hard at my best friend’s back, thinking to myself that he deserves someone way better than I am. I have no idea why on earth he will even like someone like me for so long. If anything, Baekhyun deserves every good things in the world, hell, he even deserves the sky because he shines even brighter than the sun.

 

 

 

Baekhyun thought it would be a good choice to crash into my lecture, when really, he was just being clingy. 

Everyone’ eyes are on us, actually almost every one of them are just staring at Baekhyun who looks like a lost puppy.

“Shouldn’t you be at somewhere else?” I hiss at him, nudging him his arm.

“I don’t feel like going.” Baekhyun answers simply and shrugs his shoulders as if what he just said made sense.

“I don’t care, just leave.” I roll my eyes.

“Don’t want to.” Baekhyun frowns, and shakes his head. “I will be very quiet! I won’t disturb you.”

“It’s not about you, Baekhyun. It’s other people in the lecture hall, staring at both of us. And all the murmurings—I hate that.” I groan, and look up at the ceiling of the lecture hall.

“Don’t mind them.” Baekhyun just shrugs his shoulders. 

“Baekhyun, I am not like you. I can’t just don’t mind them.” I heave a sigh. “I feel—so attacked by their stares?”

Baekhyun stares at me, and he heaves a sigh, finally giving into my request. Just as he grabs his backpack, ready to leave, my phone vibrate.

Sehun has sent me a message and unfortunately, Baekhyun sees it as well.

Sehun: I just remembered that you go to the same school as my friend and I happened to be visiting him today.

Soon, another message came.

Sehun: And I thought I might just drop by and say hi to you. Where are you at? 

I can feel Baekhyun's piercing glare on my phone screen as I begin to type back a message to Sehun.

I am inside a lecture hall actually. The lecture is starting soon tho...

Another message came at the speed of the light. 

Sehun: where is your lecture hall?

I couldn't help but to heave a sigh, knowing what is going to happen soon.

Lecture hall 12.

Sehun: oh, what a coincidence! I am at outside of lecture hall 13. Coming soon to find you!

"What a liar. He obviously planned this out." Baekhyun snorts, sitting down on the seat quickly. 
"Baek, I thought you wanted to leave already." I groaned. 

"I decided not to." He shrugs, and he takes out his laptop. "I can study here. Got a quiz coming soon anyway, need to save my miserable GPA." He mumbles to himself.

"Baekhyun, if it's because of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter