85%

Please Subscribe to read further chapters

Description

"Wait, hold on one sec—can you repeat yourself?" Baekhyun looks at me, and anyone can tell that he is beyond flabbergasted. Who wouldn't be after I said something like that just a while ago.

"Why are you making me repeat myself?" I groan and glare at him. "You're just making fun of me, aren't you?"

Baekhyun keeps quiet for awhile, as he presses his lips tightly. "No, it's just that what you have just said makes me really happy. So I want to hear it again." 

My heart thumps way too loud for my own liking. "There's an...85% of chance that...I might like you?" I squeak timidly, and avoid his pair of eyes. I feel embarrassed. Never in my entire life has I confessed to someone, and I would have never believed it that Byun Baekhyun would be the man I would be confessing to. If someone from the future were to tell me that I would be confessing to Byun Baekhyun on this day, I might have slapped that person out of disbelief. Ok, maybe slapping might be a little too far-fetch but it was just too impossible for me to fall for Byun Baekhyun.

He was supposed to be best friend. Was. Now, I want him to be my boyfriend, a real boyfriend of mine.


Byun Baekhyun is this ball of sunshine, he has the ability to make everyone around him smiles. And I’m proud to be able to say that he’s my best friend. He is a shoulder for me, a hug machine, and a warm comforting home. He was always there for me when I was going through tough times, and he knew how to make me feel better.

Being in love with him hasn’t crossed my mind, because I never saw him as my love potential. I just saw him as this amazing ball of love and warmth. 

That was until he became my fake boyfriend due to certain circumstances.

And things are no longer the way they used to be.

I saw my best friend as a man, and little by little, I’m afraid to admit it but—I might be in love with my own best friend.

I’m so screwed.

Foreword

Songs that inspire this story:

1. Loote ft gnash- 85% 

2. James TW- You & Me 

3. Loote- Wish I never met you

4. ayokay ft katie pearlman- don't wanna be your friend 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

wow, hope you all will like this fanfic!

i know it's a cliche plot but i have been itching to write a bffau fanfic, plus a crossover of a fake boyfriend HAHAHA. 

sunflowersx
hey guys, want to pop in here and say I am really thankful for the comments and upvotes. thank you for loving this flawed story. :)