35%: The confession

85%
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina obviously got the wrong message from the yesterday event, she has been glued to Baekhyun’s side. And of course, people are talking about this. A lot of nosy people are wondering why I look like the third wheel, while Mina looks like Baekhyun’s girlfriend.

And that Baekhyun isn’t saying anything, even though I have been shooting laser beams at his back.

“Baekhyun,” I call out his name.

“Yes?” He finally turns his head, and his face says it all. 

He looks like life has drained out from him. 

“Aren’t you…aren’t you going to drop me off to my class?” I stutter, definitely not used to using polite words with my best friend.

“Right. Of course, I am.” Baekhyun smiles at me, and heaves an exhausted sigh as he turns to face Mina, “Sorry, Mina, this is where we will have to say goodbye, I need to drop off my girlfriend to her class. It was nice talking to you.”

Mina pouts, and she doesn’t forget to glare at me for I guess—ruining her chances of getting into Baekhyun’s pants. And that girl has the audacity to hug my best friend in front of me. My face hardens, and I scorn, making sure that it was obvious that I’m angry too.

Baekhyun takes my hand, and pull me away from the raging Mina as we head far, far away into the distance.

“You know, you are being too nice. That’s why girls will have wrong ideas about you.” I clear my throat. “Why can’t you be like—“ I try my best to sound like Baekhyun, “Hey, I am having a date with my lovely girlfriend, Woojin so can you like get the out of here?”

Baekhyun stares at me with a blank expression, before he laughs. 

And I smile, seeing him finally look cheerful after that crappy morning.

“I do not sound like that,” Baekhyun shakes his head in denial.

“That’s not the main point here! The important part is that you complain about girls trying to get inside your pants, but you aren’t really helping yourself here, mister. If you continue to act like a gentleman, girls would continue to fall in love with you and you can’t really blame them because you are the one leading them on!” 

Baekhyun hums, “So is that also your ideal type of guy?” 

“Baekhyun, I have seen all sides of you throughout our years of friendship, so whatever you do will never sway me or my heart.” I roll my eyes. 

“You haven’t seen me— and it’s quite an art.” Baekhyun whispers into my ear, and sends me the world’s most cheesy wink ever.

“Why in the bloody world would I ever want to see you ?” I hiss back.

“Because I’m hot.” He answers.

“Stop being such an arrogant prick.” I punch him in his arm.

Just as we reach the class, I receive a message from an unknown number. 

Both of our faces turn pale as we read the message. The stalker has finally made her first move and it was not nice. 

 

From: Unknown

Break up with Baekhyun or else I will come for you. Let this be my last warning.

 

“Let the fun start, I guess,” I laugh nervously, and steal a glance at Baekhyun. 

“You don’t need to worry about anything. I will make sure that she won’t be able to lay a single finger on you.” Baekhyun stares at me with determination in his eyes.

“Ok, I trust you.” I smile at him, and enter into the classroom. I guess Baekhyun didn’t notice my shaky fingers that I tried hard to hide by clawing at my poor textbook.

I barely have time for myself on my hand, and if you are to dump me a psychotic stalker on my hand, I will really be turning insane.

 

 

 

 

I couldn’t really focus on my lesson because I was busy wondering about the stalker and her identity. Who could be a childish that wouldn’t stop bothering my best friend? Why does she have so much time on her hand?

Baekhyun is there outside of my class, waiting for me as usual and some girls send me envious stare. I hurriedly walk out of the classroom, because it is getting a little bit uncomfortable with everyone dying to kill me right there to be in my spot. This makes me wonder if Baekhyun’s stalker is in the same class as me, or if I know her, what the hell, what if I am close to her? It sends a chill down my spine, knowing that someone who I know very well could do something that is so vile. 

“How was lesson?” Baekhyun asks me, and this time he doesn’t ask permission from me as he just takes my hand and interlaces our fingers together. I am still getting use to being this close to Baekhyun. I have hug him before, so I have no idea why I am getting nervous over holding hands. Heck, we even slep

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter