Gift? - SaHyo

Everybody loves Jihyo!

Twice was a group admired on and off stage by anyone lucky enough to interact with them, they were all well-mannered, kind and understanding, going to lengths not many other artists did towards (mostly) any staff they worked with. They did have a very serious problem, though, it came in a very cute, fun-sized package, named Park Jihyo, and it was troublesome to the entire group, not to mention their team and the crew that would work with them.

 

That problem, my dearies, was that Park Jihyo had been blessed (quite the opposite, but we’ll get to that), and most times, things would get really dangerous. Jihyo’s grandmother was a seer, very famous and fairly powerful one, on her dying bed, the woman had used the last of her power to bestow upon Jihyo what she thought was a blessing her granddaughter would need in her career. She made Jihyo irresistible to opposite gender, no man could remain unaffected in her presence, be it straight, gay asual, you name it, they were pulled by Jihyo’s “”””gift”””” in their own way.

 

That happened just after OH AH promotions, they had stopped promoting a few days before Jihyo was called by JYP himself, saying she was being sent home for a week per her mother request. Then he just gave the girl a fatherly warm hug and sent her on her way. Jihyo’s mother had called, explaining that Park grandma was on her last moments in the hospital and asked for Jihyo to be sent home for a few days to say goodbye to the woman. Jinyoung didn’t want to take mrs. Park’s chance to tell her daughter herself, so he just set her off saying the least possible.

 

The girls were intrigued when their leader was called in the middle of rehearsal, but Jinyoung had come down and explained her grandmother was in the hospital and he sent Jihyo home for a week, so they would continue their schedules without their leader in the meantime. Two days later, Jihyo had called in, saying her grandma passed, and all made sure to attend the funeral. The effects of the gift started manifesting the day after the funeral, excluding mr Park, direct relatives wouldn’t be affected, but Jihyo only had sisters, every man that came to be in Jihyo’s vicinity felt compelled towards the girl.

 

JYP, incredibly, became overprotective, his father instincts may have been stronger than anyone may have guessed, and the managers started noticing how men started acting in very concerning ways near the small leader, so, it became a new politics to have any man that would come into direct contact with Jihyo sign a contract saying they were not to touch the woman, unless she asked them directly. Music shows were the most problematic, they would have the tv stations sign for all the employees, but couldn’t really make the idols themselves do so.

 

The other solution was to have the girls circle around their leader and make sure no male was close enough to pose any danger. It was only after long that they found out the true reason behind this weird and concerning male behaviour that suddenly surrounded Park Jihyo. Mrs Park had, finally, found herself sorting through her mother-in-law’s things, figuring out what to give away, what to discard and so on, when she found a letter her late mother-in-law left behind, saying goodbye to all of them, telling her son and his wife to life their lives to their fullest and not be tied down by her absence, and telling them about the blessing she would give her oldest granddaughter.

 

When she found out, Jihyo could only rage about it when she found out, she didn’t want men falling to her feet, she didn’t need them to look at her any differently from what they usually did, and it certainly made things all that much harder on her, but the main reason of her distress was rolling on the floor in laughter, with her two oldest friends when she told the group. Tzuyu and Mina had been the only ones with enough decency to try and pretend they weren’t that amused about it, the others were in various stages of maniacal laughter.

 

The reason for their entertainment was pretty simple, Jihyo was as gay as they came, she really had no need, whatsoever, for men to be interested in her that way, and had been dating Sana since shortly after their debut. All the girls knew very well how gay Jihyo really was, it went to getting shy when she first saw Momo’s abs flash during practice, to not being able to keep her face from flushing on their dressing rooms when they all had to quickly change backstage. It was adorable to them, how shy their ever confident leader would get near pretty girls.

 

“You all , I’m going to be in my room and Sana?” The girl looks up, still laughing. “Be sure to find someone to take ou in until second order, I don’t sleep with traitors.” And she storms off.

 

Sana gets teased by the other members, saying she screwed up, but none was really able to control themselves until much later on. The plan was to order Jihyo’s favorite food and lure her out, Sana was to keep making moves on her until she gave in. It wasn’t the first time something like that happened, and they got really used to soothing the woman, for that, chicken feet it was for dinner. Sana went off to take a shower and decided to borrow something from Mina’s private collection, the girl was wild, people just tended to not think she was. Momo’s tight shorts and fitted crop top contributed to complete the look, and she was ready to have her fiancè allow her back into their bed.

 

The couple got engaged around What is Love? era, JYP was hesitant when they first came to him about their relationship, but both were so discreet and so good at hiding it from the public, he just asked them to tell him about the major things and they were fine. The major thing was Sana coming to him, ring already bought, saying she wanted to propose, Jinyoung just called mr and mrs Park over, Sana got their approval and went ahead with her plans. When the group got moved to their new dorm, the couple asked for their own room, and Jihyo settled for the smallest one, saying they didn’t really need too much space, truth was, it was the only room that was isolated from the others, giving them the privacy they needed.

 

Nayeon was the one to go and call her over for dinner, throwing the unnie card and demanding that everyone ate together, going ahead and guilt-tripping Jihyo by saying she was giving the youngests a bad example. So the little leader just dragged herself out of bed and went to the dining room, still with the towel on her shoulders, despite having already dried her hair after her shower. Jihyo loved taking showers when she got angry, it helped her relax and put her thoughts in order, whatever peace of mind she had, vanished when she got to the dinner table and saw Sana, knowing exactly what the group’s intentions were.

 

“You all .” She mumbles, already accepting defeat, as she said at the table.

 

Sana giggles and puts a plate of food in front of her. Don’t blame Jihyo, she was weak to Sana looking like a whole meal, and they were eating chicken feet, Tzuyu, Dahyun and Mina hated chicken feet and were eating it anyways, for her. Not her fault her babies were willing to go that far just to lift her mood, and what was she going to do? Say no?

 

“You will be the death of me.” Jihyo mentions when Sana enters the bathroom under the guise of brushing her teeth.

 

“Tell me you wouldn’t go happily.” The fiancè challenges.

 

“Oh, certainly would. But you looking like that is completely not fair. I was trying to be angry at you and you were ruining it.”

 

“I borrowed a little surprise for you from Mina.” Sana whispers before she starts brushing her teeth.

 

“I- you- Mina-” Jihyo tries.

 

They all knew Mina was the freakiest one among them, Nayeon and Dahyun’s bruises were always proof of that. The trio would get freaky often, Nayeon being one to never back down, and Dahyun being too gullible, Mina would easily have her way with them, and some hickeys just couldn’t be explained in any vanilla way, at all. So, Sana having borrowed something meant very fun times ahead, even if it was just some lingerie, it would still, very certainly, be on a whole other level.

 

“Come on, babe. I want to have my way with you, and do NOT intend to be gentle tonight.” Sana whispers in Jihyo’s ear, making sure to do some extra hip swaying on her way out.

 

Jihyo just finishes up quickly, making haste on her way to her bedroom, she passes by the living room looking slightly disheveled, earning herself a round of wolf whistling and light mocking that sounds just like white noise to her. She gets to the bedroom and Sana is sitting on their bed, legs crossed, those tight shorts doing wonders to leave nothing to imagination. The older woman smirks, knowing she already caught her fiancè, and the night was promising.

 

Next morning Jihyo was found in the kitchen making pancakes, except for her face, every other inch of her body was covered in hickeys and what looked like bite marks, there were some finger prints peeking out from underneath her shorts. Tzuyu, the first one up, decided to just greet good morning and not mention anything, Jeongyeon, on the other hand, decided it was too good to just let it go, so she began causing a ruckus about the state she found their leader and waking up the rest of the group.

 

“Yoo Jeongyeon, you better have a great reason to wake me up before my alarm.” Nayeon scolds, stopping dead on her tracks when she catches sight of Jihyo.

 

“AMAGHAD! I never knew Sana had it in her to do a number on you!” The oldest screams.

 

The other girls get rowdy and jump in on the teasing until a high pitched and too overjoyed voice cuts through their noise.

 

“What are you all screaming about this early?” Sana asks, coming into the kitchen and hugging her fiancè from behind. “Hey, love, what’s for breakfast?”

 

“Hey you. I’m making pancakes, just sit down, I know you must be in pain, still.” Jihyo greets, kissing Sana’s cheek.

 

The taller one gives her fiancè a kiss back and starts limping to a chair on the dining table, the others had been watching since Sana had appeared in the middle of the kitchen, and were taking in the sight. This was gold, and they would have enough teasing for the rest of the year with it.

 

Sana was limping severely, her hickeys were worse and much more than Jihyo’s, there were more bite marks as well, and the back of her thighs had very clear hand prints, something like that had never happened before, and it was sure to give Mina a run for her title. Which earned Nayeon and Dahyun a very interesting and very tiring night that day, but this is another story.