How to date - SunHyo

Everybody loves Jihyo!

 

 

The slightly asked for, sequel for “Insatiable, sated”. Also, I’d like to remind everyone that I’m absolutely NOT a writer, so this is as good as it gets.

 

After Tzuyu came back from Jihyo’s room smelling like her and Nayeon took three days of scenting her mate for it to go away completely, the group had been a bit irritated for a while, it wasn’t anybody’s fault, really. Nayeon was having a hard time with her mate smelling like someone else, and Jihyo had shut herself out even further. The leader knew the moods would be aggravated and she took a step back to allow her members to calm down before another fight broke out and they had to cancel schedules.

 

With that in mind, Jihyo talked to Jinyoung pd-nim and told him she wanted to spend a couple of days with Sunmi, both to work out how their relationship should progress and to allow everyone to unwind. She stayed out for about a week, still attending schedules and placing herself as far away from Nayeon and Tzuyu as possible, they managed to make it seem nothing was happening. Sunmi, for her part, was delighted to have the alpha over, she always loved spending time with Jihyo, plus, they were dating now and she couldn’t wait to get some kisses. Also, their collab stage was done with, and her own schedule was keeping her occupied.

 

Jihyo went to the company in her own car, pd-nim asked her to come by so they could talk before she began her stay with Sunmi. The man was a bit worried, it would be the first time Jihyo stayed with someone who had a chance to get her in rut and he felt like he needed to instruct her about what to do. He had sent one of the group’s managers to get him some supplies, already knowing about Sunmi’s particular needs and stocking accordingly. The young alpha knocked not long after the manager had left, she didn’t understand why she was being called over at all.

 

“Come in.” Jinyoung calls.

 

“Pd-nim, you asked for me to come?”

 

“Oh, Jihyo. Yes! Come in, have a seat!”

 

The woman entered, shyly closing the door behind her and taking a seat in one of the couches.

 

“I wanted to talk a little, before you went to Sunmi’s place for the week.”

 

“I’m sorry for being such trouble, but the girls cornered me and got me in a bad mood. Then Tzuyu came to my room and asked me to show her, so I let my scent loose, but just a little bit, and the-”

 

“Calm down, I’m not going to reprimand you for any of that.” The man chuckles.

 

“Oh.” Jihyo looks down. “Why am I here, then?”

 

“You and Sunmi are dating now, and I believe I should tell you a few things about that.”

 

“You mean about and how to take the necessary precautions?”

 

“Yes, but also how it should be different with you both. You know how you are, but I think I should talk to you a little about Sunmi.”

 

“Can’t I talk to her about that?”

 

“Oh, not in that way. Just how to take care when you are being…. Intimate.” Jinyoung clears his throat.

 

“Oh! Then yes.”

 

“Well, I already asked Pinky to go and get the pills for after, and condoms for you, along with some scent suppressants for you both in case she triggers her heat and you decide to go out or something.”

 

“Can’t I be the one to take the contraceptives?”

 

“That’s the thing, your doctor said he can’t guarantee if normal alpha contraceptives will work on you, and he has no idea which dosage he should give you because you never… You know. But Sunmi has and she sent me her prescription when we talked.”

 

“But after I, you know, he can get me the contraceptives?”

 

“In theory, yes. But tell me when you… You know, and I’ll schedule an appointment so we can find out.”

 

“Alright.” Jihyo is impossibly red, pd-nim isn’t faring much better. “So, it's okay if we, you know?”

 

“Why wouldn’t it be?! You are both adults, dating each other and I know how you feel about never having been able to have your first rut. It’s actually a problem, and should be handled too.”

 

“Bu-”

 

There’s a knock that cuts the girl out, Pinky comes in with a bag of supplies, smiling happily at the small leader. He had seen Jihyo break down many times because she could never find a mate, or even someone to keep her warm at night. The two men talk a little before the manager ruffles her hair and leaves. Jinyoung is checking the items and placing them on the coffee table, he stops when he gets to condoms, however.

 

“I think Pinky got the wrong ones.” He says, holding the box and frowning at it.

 

“How so?” Jihyo asks, trying to take a look at the item.

 

“He got the magnum ones, this can’t be right.”

 

“Are those the biggest ones?” Jihyo asks innocently.

 

“The biggest ones available at the pharmacy, yes. But I’m sure they won’t fit correctly.”

 

“Well, they feel a bit tight, but it’s what we have, so I’ll live.” The small alpha shrugs.

 

“And how would you know that?” Jinyoung refuses to accept what he has been told, his pride won’t let him.

 

“Well, a while before, when I first asked for an , she gave me a and asked me to put a on, because her performance would end with her on my lap. And I was managing to hang in there.”

 

“I feel this is too much information.”

 

“You did ask.” 

 

“Fine, so you managed. But none of the escorts ever said anything about finishing the deal.”

 

“Oh, yeah, she kind of couldn’t get in the mood at all and I just gave up.”

 

“So these are the right ones?”

 

“Yes, they are.” Jihyo nods shyly.

 

“Well, let me give you a run through everything here and then you can head out.”

 

The man proceeds to explain about the contraceptives, and when she should give them to Sunmi, about the scent suppressors and how much Jihyo should take to mask her own, the condoms were self-explanatory, and then there were a few alpha contraceptives there too, which he removed, saying it would be safer to not use them before visiting Jiho’s doctor and having her checked for it. Twice would have a four-day weekend that week, so the man asked if Jihyo could wait to take things further until then. She agreed easily, not to mention the new couple still had a few things to talk through about their relationship.

 

Getting to Sunmi’s house was easy but, thanks to rush hour, took long to arrive, the guard at the gate already knew her, and the older woman had warned them about her arrival and got her car registered for entrance, Jihyo was just given a sticker to place on her windshield and the guard asked for her license and the car’s documents so he could upload them to the system. The kind man was very quick about it as he told her she was registered by ms Lee and this was so she could just pull up by the residents’ gate and wouldn’t have to go through the visitors’ process every time. Jihyo was happy that Sunmi thought of their relationship as something to last and thought ahead like this.

 

“Took you long enough.” Is the first thing Sunmi says when she opens the door. “Mr Kim phoned in you had arrived almost half an hour ago.”

 

“Then complain to him, he was the one who asked me to finish the registrations at the entrance before coming in.” Jihyo laughs and lets herself be pulled inside.

 

“I’ll be sure to do that later, but now let me hug you.” 

 

“Shouldn’t I get my things from the car first?”

 

“Fine, but only because I want to give you a tour.” Sunmi releases her girlfriend begrudgingly.

 

“I’ve already been here before, love.” Jihyo pecks the other woman’s cheek and heads back to her car.

 

The small alpha took her bags and made her way back with a bounce on her step, she made sure to cover the windshield with a towel before going back, it would snow tonight and she didn’t want to have to scrape ice in the morning. You’re welcome for the tip, by the way. Sunmi had been watching from the front door with a loving smile, she really liked Jihyo and the few days after they started dating the younger woman made her feel so much loved, Jihyo would send cute messages throughout the day and flowers, sometimes, just because. It was going great, and now they would be spending their first few days together, she got so excited that she emptied two drawers and some space in the wardrobe for Jihyo.

 

Sunmi had also gone out and gotten her girlfriend toiletries and slippers, sure she had extra for visitors, but she got Jihyo a pair cute unicorn, fluffy slippers and was very excited to see her wear them, if they could be paired with the matching unicorn pajamas she got them both, even better. Call Sunmi what you will, but she was a romantic and wanted someone who could fall in love with her as much as she would with them, and she knew Jihyo long enough to be sure the younger woman was who she was looking for.

 

Sunmi helps her girlfriend once she gets back inside, Jihyo blushes a little at her new slippers but doesn’t mention anything, and they make their way to the bedroom to drop Jihyo’s things. The young alpha takes some time to change before allowing the older zeta to drag her wherever. As promised, Sunmi did a house tour, this time introducing Jihyo to every single room, as the smaller woman hadn’t seen everything when she had visited as a friend. It was a nice house, and Jihyo found that the office had a couch she very much wanted to spend lazy afternoons trading soft kisses on. 

 

Dinner was a domestic affair, Sunmi had been preparing the ingredients while waiting for Jihyo to arrive, and the older woman was very pleased she could enjoy cooking while her lover hugged her. Jihyo did her best to not be in the way, but she finally had someone she could be affectionate with and intended to take full advantage of it. Sure, her members hugged her every one in a while, but it never held something too deep and it never lasted long enough. Now, she could touch and have it mean something, she could show her love rather than keeping it to herself.

 

“Someone is cuddly today.” Sunmi comments as she begins dishing out the food.

 

“It’s just-”

 

“You can tell me everything, I’m your girlfriend.” The taller woman encourages, kissing the tops of the other’s head.

 

“I never had anyone to do this with.” Jihyo stops a little to calm herself. “I never could be affectionate with anyone. I just always wanted to do these things.”

 

“Oh.” The zeta doesn’t really know how to react to that.

 

“It’s okay, you don’t have to say anything, just let me hug you.”

 

“That I can certainly do.” Sunmi chuckles. “But after dinner, take the plates and I’ll bring the drinks.”

 

Jihyo pouts but does as she’s told. They chose to sit in the living room, Sunmi had some drama paused and wanted to finish the episode. They ate as the older one made comments about the show and Jihyo just enjoyed being with her partner. Sure, they just got together as a couple and mostly nobody knew about it, but this was very nice. After they ate, Jihyo told her girlfriend to just finish the episode while she washed the dishes, it didn’t take long and she was back before the episode ended. Sunmi unconsciously pulled Jihyo into her arms but never lost focus on the show.

 

“I wanted to take a shower real quick.” Jihyo comments. “I’ve been out all day and had to pack a lot since you told me you were clearing some space in your wardrobe.”

 

“How about we put your stuff away and then we can both relax a little in the bathtub?”

 

“That sounds lovely.”

 

And they do just that, Sunmi was mostly taking the chance to Jihyo as the younger woman worked. It didn’t take long, Jihyo had brought a few fancy clothes, a lot of indoor clothes and got very shy when it came to her underwear. But they finished and the older woman prepared a calming bath for them, making sure there were enough bubbles because she knew her partner was very shy. Jihyo got in first and Sunmi placed herself between her legs.

 

“This feels nice.” Jihyo commented.

 

“You feel nice. It’s been too long since I was in someone’s arms. And it never really felt this safe and relaxing.”

 

“I’m sorry.” 

 

“No, babe. Hey, what are you sorry about?”

 

“I don’t know anything about being in a relationship and I know you’ve had partners before, and I-”

 

Sunmi cuts her off with a kiss. “You are spiraling. I don’t want anyone else but your cute little self. Now hold me tight and let’s just enjoy the bath.”

 

They spend a few more minutes in the warm water, hugging tightly, talking about anything and sharing sweet kisses. Getting out was another ordeal, Sunmi knew exactly what she was doing when she dried herself in the bathroom and Jihyo couldn’t manage to look away, that also had the younger woman saying she needed a few moments alone before heading to the bedroom. Once Sunmi left, still wearing her birthday suit and swaying her hips sensually, Jinho got out, dried herself, trying really hard to not be, well, hard, and slipped in her boxers.

 

“And here I was waiting for a private show.” Sunmi complains. 

 

“You are having a private show. I’m only wearing my boxers and you have our pajamas for the evening.”

 

“I was thinking of sleeping like this tonight. We don’t have to do anything, but I really just want to feel you against me.” 

 

“I think I can do that.” Jihyo agrees. “Oh, pd-nim sent a few supplies.”

 

The younger woman heads to the shopping bag in the corner and brings it to the bed, Sunmi promptly opens her arms for her to settle and she begins taking out the items. 

 

“He gave me some scent suppressors, condoms, and contraceptives for you.”

 

“I’m surprised that you didn’t get contraceptives for you.”

 

“I asked for them, but my doctor said it was hard to determine the dosage for me, and since I never, you know, they can’t prescribe anything that will work safely.”

 

“So, you are telling me you have to mount me before you can get the alpha contraceptives?”

 

“I a- I- I-” Jihyo stammers, completely flustered. “No-no, I-”

 

“You are so cute when you get nervous. It’s alright, I’ll take them when needed.” Sunmi pecks her girlfriend’s cheek. “We can do it whenever you are ready.”

 

“Truth be told, I really want to, but I never got even close to it.” The alpha takes a deep breath. “Do you think we could, maybe, and only if you want to-”

 

“We can have without all the heat hormones first. It will also help get rid of the nervousness.”

 

“Thank you.” 

 

With that, the younger woman kisses her partner deeply. Sunmi is pleasantly surprised, she thought Jihyo would take a lot more coaxing and a lot more arguing, but, then again, she can’t imagine how frustrated the girl is, having gone her entire life only being teased but never satisfied. That reminds Sunmi…

 

“Hyo.” She asks, stopping their steamy kisses.

 

The girl in question only hums but keeps working on her neck and the mark she’s creating there.

 

“You said you never, you know. But did you ever touch yourself?”

 

“You really want to have this conversation now?” Jihyo grumbles, pressing herself against her girlfriend’s leg to try and make a point.

 

“It’s important. And I want to understand how you work.”

 

“Fine.” Jihyo huffs and removes herself. “I don’t. Since I never came across anyone who could match my needs, I never really got aroused by anyone to hold an long enough so I could try it.”

 

“But not even with imagining someone? It doesn’t go up?” Sunmi lays over her partner, feeling that Jihyo really doesn’t hold it for long enough. “I mean, we just stopped and it’s already gone.”

 

“Well, I don’t really have a reference for what I should even be thinking about. Our kiss on the hill the day you asked me out was the first one I had like that. I don’t know how I’m supposed to feel or what I’m supposed to be thinking about so it doesn’t go up.”

 

“Now you just made me sad.” Sunmi says but kisses the other woman. “Do you really want to do this right now?”

 

“I did, but we can stop if you feel like we should. Also, pd-nim asked if you could hold off triggering your heat until wednesday, because I’ll have schedules until then and it would be terrible if I went into rut in uncontrollable circumstances.”

 

“Sure I can hold off until then. And we are doing this, like I said, you can’t go in blind on your first rut, if it’s even being triggered, I mean.”

 

“Speaking of which, does your house lock securely? Because I might lose control over my scent and I can guarantee that all alphas in this neighborhood will come trying to knock it down to get to me when that happens.”

 

“I want to know about that story, but first, I want to take care of you.”

 

“Interesting preference of pillow talk.”

 

Sunmi doesn’t answer, leaning in and starting another steamy session, this time she doesn’t stop, until Jihyo asks her to wait so she can put on a before continuing. To say Sunmi is utterly pleased would be an understatement, she never thought she could be satisfied in her life, much less beg for her partner to stop because she got exhausted. Jihyo did lose control of her scent a little bit, just a little, and a patrol car came around, the alpha answered the door and told them everything was fine before jumping the zeta again, mr Shen will have nightmares about a small alpha with red eyes and a scent that he never wanted smell again, but nobody needed to really know that.

 

The next three days were, somewhat, hard for the new couple. Jihyo still had schedules, but now she had a taste of Sunmi and what she had been missing all these years and the smaller woman couldn’t concentrate properly on what she had to do. Pinky knew what was going on, and the other managers knew about the leader’s new relationship, they also knew it was supposed to be kept quiet and honestly, they were all finding it too cute that the ever brooding leader was excited and distracted by her girlfriend. The members did notice Jihyo was a bit off, but they all just chalked it to the mishap with Tzuyu, not that it really was a mishap at all, it was just something they all wanted to happen but couldn’t control their instincts when it did. 

 

“Ji, can you wait a bit?” Nayeon called after the last rehearsal on wednesday.

 

“I don’t think it’s a good idea right now.” The leader doesn’t stop gathering her things.

 

“Look, I know I freaked out but it was just instinct.” The eldest tries.

 

“That’s just it, isn’t it.” Jihyo snaps, it was just the group in the practice room now. “It’s always okay for all of you to allow your instincts to take over and I get the burn for it every single time. Yet, I’m supposed to keep myself under control at all times, I’m the one who has to leave her own place and I’m the one who is expected to just take it all without a word.” 

 

“You know it’s not like that.” Jeongyeon scolds.

 

“Do I? Because all this time I’m the only one making any type of sacrifice.”

 

“Then stop!” Mina snapped. “Stop sacrificing, stop all of it!”

 

Jihyo offers a dry chuckle. “You’re onto something there. It might be time for me to do something for myself in life.”

 

Before anyone can question or say anything else, Jihyo storms out. Pinky was waiting for her outside and motioned for the girl to follow him. They end up in a private vocal practice room, the man understood how she was feeling, he was there for all of it, he was the one who time and again got the leader away from everyone before she lost it and wiped her tears when he couldn’t. This sliver of happiness she was experiencing was all he could have wished for her, and being snappy like this to the group was expected.

 

“Something wrong, oppa?” Jihyo asks nervously.

 

“You are finally standing up for yourself.” He has a fond smile as he says it. “I’ll talk to them and tell them to sort themselves out first. Just go and enjoy yourself, maybe talk to Sunmi about what you’re feeling.”

 

“I’ll try.” She agrees easily, a dumb grin spreading on her lips. “But oppa, I’ve been thinking it’s time I get my own place.”

 

“You guys have argued before..”

 

“I’ve been considering it for a while now. I want to be able to relax and not worry in my own house, you know?! Maybe get a place in a closed neighborhood like Sunmi’s, somewhere with security and away from the public.”

 

“I can bring it up to pd-nim. Do you want to buy your own place already?”

 

“I was thinking of renting for now. I don’t want to be tied to anything now, especially since I don’t know how things will progress with Sunmi. But it has to be somewhere that will be able to conceal my scent and with an exhaust system so I can clear the air when needed.”

 

“Got it. I’ll see about that and tell you when I have something.”

 

“Thanks, oppa.” Jihyo hugs him. “Also, if you and the other managers could keep everything secret, that would be great. I’m still not ready to talk to the members about any of it.”

 

“You know you’ll have to at some point, right?”

 

“I know, but I want things to follow their natural path first. I don’t want to pressure Sunmi with anything, and I can’t keep myself under control that much longer, I can’t keep living in the dorm.”

 

“I understand. I’ll ask for a manager meeting with pd-nim and we’ll see what happens from there.”

 

“Thanks, oppa. I should be heading out now, Sunmi said she was cooking today.”

 

“You sure you want your own place?” The man chuckles amusedly.

 

“As much as I want to keep her close forever, I also think it’s not the right time to talk about living together yet.”

 

“Fair enough. Now go and be happy, I’ll talk to the girls.”

 

Jihyo nods and leaves, she takes the elevator directly to the parking lot and hops in her car before anyone notices she was there. After the little altercation, the girls hung around the practice room for a while longer, Dahyun had burst through the door right after the leader and saw her heading out with Pinky manager, she came back inside to tell the others and they were gone by the time Chaeyoung had suggested someone should follow them. Now the group was hanging out at the cafeteria, waiting for either Jihyo or Pinky manager to show up, he did appear some time later, and the girls pulled him to their table all the way to the back of the cafeteria.

 

“Is there something wrong?” The man asks, honestly confused.

 

“What’s happening?” Nayeon demanded.

 

“I’m sorry, what?”

 

“Jihyo blew up and left somewhere with you.” Jeongyeon explains further. “Now she’s nowhere to be found and we want to know what’s going on.”

 

“Alright, first, she left because Tzuyu asked her to show herself and you all got out of control. She didn’t disappear, she’s staying somewhere else until you all calm down. I had a few things to discuss with her, so I asked to talk privately because it’s, well, private business.” Pinky manager says firmly.

 

“Any idea when she might be returning?” Mina mediates, she’s the best at remaining calm. “If you aren’t saying anything, I believe it’s something she should be telling us.”

 

“I think she’ll be back on monday, but I can’t be certain.”

 

“Is there anything you can tell us?” Chaeyoung asks hopefully.

 

“I can say that I can’t guarantee she’ll be back on monday. She needs to allow herself to let loose and you all obviously can’t be present when she does, I don’t know she’ll have it out of her system by then. Now, I should get back to work.” Pinky gets up. “You girls have someone taking you to the dorm or should I drive you?”

 

“We told the other managers they could go, thinking this would be a much longer conversation.” Nayeon sighs.

 

“I’ll get the others and get thevans ready, then. You girls finish here and meet us in the parking lot.”

 

The girls just nod defeatedly, Pinky goes up to call two more managers and heads to the parking lot. While that was happening, Jihyo made her way to Sunmi’s house, she arrived and found the older woman waiting for her at the front porch. There was a small loveseat at the font and the zeta had explained that the neighborhood liked doing a parade for lunar new years and it was beautiful, so she put it there to watch the event. 

 

“Hello, pretty lady.” Jihyo musters her greasiest self for that. “Mind if I join you?”

 

“I have a girlfriend, you better not try anything because I love her very much and will claw your face off if you do.” Sunmi plays along and tries not to laugh.

 

“I’m sure I can take her. Plus, I don’t mind sharing and I’m very versatile.”

 

That gets Sunmi’s interest. She stores it away for a later occasion, however. This extended weekend will, hopefully, be Jihyo’s first rut and she just wanted to enjoy it to the fullest. Plus, they already got past the awkward first time, Jihyo even walked around that morning, so this should be very fun. Plus, if the older woman had learned anything, it was that her girlfriend was more eager about this than herself, maybe it was because of being frustrated for so long. Dinner was already prepared, and Sunmi had gone around the house closing all the windows tightly and making sure the a/c was set properly, they were about to get heated up tonight…. Quite literally.

 

Eating was nice but fast, Jihyo just wanted to wash up and get to the fun part, Sunmi was thoroughly amused but let her do as she wished. The zeta decided it would be good to allow her lover to actually shower, she did just get out of rehearsal, and those kinks could be explored later…. When Jihyo said she wanted to wash herself really quickly, she indeed washed herself quickly, the ten minutes she took weren’t enough for her to get ready, she was halfway through getting into her y nightgown. The small alpha, in turn, had some very tight and very pleasing underwear that showed everything but still teased enough to get the ball rolling.

 

“Aren’t you a lovely dessert.” Jihyo’s voice is sultry and heavy.

 

“I thought I was a whole meal.” Sunmi gulps and turns to her girlfriend. “But I’m guessing that is you.”

 

“How about you let me devour you, then?”

 

“Want to try and have me trigger my heat right now?” The taller woman lets herself be enveloped in those strong arms.

 

“Is everything closed properly?” The alpha asks, but begins working on the other’s neck.

 

“Double checked. Everything is tightly shut and I made sure to put a towel under the front door just for safety.” Sunmi moans.

 

“You sure I can let myself go completely?” At that, Jihyo stops, her honest worry clear in her eyes.

 

“Please do. I promise to try my best to stop you if anything gets out of control.” Sunmi assures her equally honestly.

 

“Then, please, make me rut.”

 

Sunmi smirks sensually and allows herself to go into heat, this time, allowing her instincts to take over for the very first time, as she knows her alpha will rise to the occasion. Jihyo doesn’t really know how to do it, she’s going in blind and playing it by ear, all she can do now is allow her inner alpha to take over and prepare herself for an emergency stop if the need comes. Luckily, Sunmi’s uncontrollable heat isn’t uncontrollable at all, she just never met the alpha to tame her, Jihyo’s instincts start taking over easily, for the first time, her intended partner managed to stay in the mood long enough for her to get there.

 

“Don’t hold back on me.” Sunmi begs when she still sees hesitation on those once chocolate eyes.

 

“I might just mate you for good if I don’t.” Jihyo can feel the rut craze taking over.

 

“Then do it! Lose yourself! Mark me and let everyone know I’m yours, show me the ferocious alpha that lives in there.” The taller woman can’t even breathe properly anymore.

 

“Are you absolutely sure I can mark you?” Jihyo’s red eyes dim a little, she’s offering the chance to stop.

 

“Hyo, I couldn't ask for a better fit than you. You are my alpha and if you lose yourself and decide to make sure everyone knows that, I’ll be overjoyed about it. Now, stop hesitating and take me.”

 

And so the alpha does. Jihyo, finally and for the first time, allows herself to let go, her scent dominates the entire house, Sunmi’s arousal is higher than she has ever experienced, they take each other hungrily and instinctively. Jihyo is aggressive, but that’s normal for a first heat together, once alphas have tested the limits they’ll adjust and get calmer, she allows her true strength to show and Sunmi finds herself utterly powerless, completely at the mercy of her partner.

 

It’s all instinct for them, Sunmi coming undone over and over again, Jihyo being relentless and dominating. Before either can make sense of themselves, Jihyo is pushing her knot inside Sunmi, the older woman can only scream and claw at her partner’s back as she explodes in pleasure. The zeta begs to be marked and how can the alpha deny a request from her partner at a time like this. Jihyo sinks her teeth at the base of Sunmi’s neck, breaking the skin and making them partners for life, the zeta explodes once more, still being pounded relentlessly into oblivion. Jihyo still hasn’t reached her , the zeta knows exactly why, she gathers the last of her strength and makes her mark as well. 

 

Conservatives would say that the alpha should never be marked, but Jihyo feels a pleasure so great she sees static and hears nothing as she explodes inside her mate, Sunmi was screaming in pleasure but she can’t hear it. They ride their pleasure with vigor until it subsides, that’s when the couple notices the bed broke and the scents present are, undoubtedly, overwhelming for anyone who isn’t them. Sunmi, then, notices the pain between her legs, Jihyo was huge, at least the biggest she ever had by far, and it was already a very tight fit under normal circumstances, but this was another level entirely. With how huge the knot felt, she knew she would be having trouble walking.

 

“Was it too much?” The sweet and caring Jihyo is back now that the haze is gone.

 

“It was amazing.” Sunmi groans as she snuggles closer.

 

“I was afraid I went too far. And we are marked, like I said could happen.”

 

“Stop worrying. I told you it was what I wanted. Plus, I got to mark my alpha and that rarely happens at all.”

 

“But it feels so amazing, I don’t know why everybody doesn’t do it.”

 

“Because there is still a lot of bigotry going around. But I’m the happiest I could ever be because I have the best alpha out there and she is the only one who could ever satisfy me in this world.”

 

“I’m glad you are pleased. Also, I think we should talk about us going forward. But now I’m going to hold you tight and sleep before your second wave hits.”

 

Sunmi laughs, she’s honestly happy. “I can work with that.”

 

They manage a quick nap before the next wave comes and, for the very first time in her life, Sunmi can say an alpha managed to take care of her.