Telling people - SunHyo

Everybody loves Jihyo!

The not at all requested sequel to ‘Insatiable, sated’ and ‘How to date’ that I said I wouldn’t write but am writing because I’m procrastinating and don’t want to do my course work.

 

“ABSOLUTELY NOT!”

 

“WHAT ARE YOU EVEN TALKING ABOUT?!”

 

“THIS IS BULL!”

 

“Language.”

 

“Sorry. THIS IS HORSE!”

 

“Have you all gotten it out of your systems now?!” Jihyo asks, very bored already.

 

“No, but I’ve had enough of shouting.” Nayeon answers.

 

“I’m good too.” Jeongyeon agrees.

 

The others just settle down and collectively nod in agreement. Jihyo had just told them she is moving out, and none of the girls took it very well. Even Mina and Dahyun who are usually the most level headed ones grunted and paced around in complaint. Not that this wasn’t unexpected, but the leader could really do without. Now, nobody had noticed she was mated now, and she was grateful for that, so Jihyo wasn’t about to draw more than the necessary attention, her alphaness was still as high as ever, and Sunmi’s smell suited hers so well that if one wasn’t looking for it, they wouldn’t notice the new smell lingering. 

 

Jinyoung himself had been thrilled to know his girls got together, the next weekend after they had marked each other, Sunmi had declared they were visiting her family and telling them, Jihyo had no complaints, and then they went to Jihyo’s family the following weekend. All their loved ones were very happy about the couple, Sunmi’s dad also asked if there were wedding plans yet and the older woman explained there weren’t even plans of coming out with their relationship yet. The they explained Jihyo’s situation, how the small alpha was about to move and her members were already going to be very shaken about that, and that they also wanted to stay under the radar for a little longer, the media had caught them on dates but all the headlines said was that they had a wonderful friendship.

 

Obviously, their families understood, and they had also seen the news, it would just be a small corner page article with a little picture of them and nothing more, they all wanted their girls to enjoy their freedom as long as it could last. Now, back to the situation at hand, Jihyo’s new place was ready and she had been sending her things there little by little, really just her room, and the interior designer she hired would take care of putting everything in place for her. Honestly, she only had the backpack by the door left and nobody really noticed, but she figured that none of them really wanted to go into her room and smell her there.

 

“Look, we are all adults here, shouldn’t we behave like such?” Jihyo sighs.

 

“Oh, so we are adults now?” Chaeyoung snaps.

 

“Chae-” Mina begins.

 

“No, it’s alright, Minnie.” The leader interrupts. “All of you should let it all out.”

 

“Good.” The smallest continues. “So when we beg you to speak up, you just shut everyone out and now you decided to move out by yourself and want us to be adults about things?”

 

“You see, Chaeyoung.” Whenever Jihyo doesn’t use nicknames means things are bad. “I want everyone to be adults about everything. Me exerting my right to not speak about personal matters and you all understanding and accepting that is being an adult.”

 

“She isn’t wrong.” Tzuyu observes. “But also, we want to be supportive and would really appreciate it if you could let us in a bit more.”

 

“If memory doesn’t fail me, and it doesn’t, last time I tried to show a fraction of myself, I had to go away for a week so you all could calm the down.”

 

“It’s instinct!” Jeongyeon protests.

 

“Yeah, and I have those too. If you don’t remember, I have been managing them since I was eleven because you all can’t get a hold of yourselves and I’m the one who pays for that.” Jihyo is still very bored, she would be angry, but it was tuesday and Sunmi had dried her up on sunday, she was very relaxed.

 

“That’s not very fair, is it?” Dahyun tries to mediate.

 

“To me? Absolutely not. I have to keep myself under control in my own house, I’ve been living for years with one single room where I don’t have to restrain myself.”

 

“Look, Jihyo, we understand-” 

 

“No, Nayeon-unnie, you all don’t understand at all. Why don’t you try it for a bit? Keep a tight leash on yourself all the time, then go inside my room to let yourself go, but only at the end of each day for the few hours you have to sleep. Then we’ll talk about understanding something.”

 

“Can we come and visit, at least?” Mina asks, tired of the truths being rubbed on their faces.

 

“You can, but call me first.” Jihyo sees them looking about to blow again. “It’s going to be my house, my safe place to be myself freely. If any of you come by surprise, I will not respond for my actions if you all lose control and will kick your asses.”

 

“That’s fair.” The youngest japanese agrees.

 

“If any of you take any interest in trying to really do better, take my advice and start controlling yourselves. Keep your scents suppressed and your beasts tamed, you’ll see it’s an acquired skill. Then use my room as I did, lock the door tightly and then release, but only when you are in there. The features in there are very easy to use, panel is by the door.”

 

“So this means you are really going? When are you taking your things over?” Sana asks, speaking coherently for the first time.

 

“I’m already moved out. My room is empty, save for the bed linen, everything is clean, except for the ones I used last night, but those are already in the laundry basket. Also, there is a cleaning company coming to clean my room this afternoon, so you all can use it after that, my smell should be gone after that.”

 

“So this is it.” Mina sighs.

 

“It is. I’ll see you all tomorrow for our schedules.” 

 

With that, Jihyo leaves, she knew her members would still need more time for the news to sink in, she thinks some might even try to follow her advice, she thinks Mina, Dahyun and Tzuyu might be able to master it at some point, those three have always been talented whenever they set themselves to learn anything new. Sunmi said she wanted to go with her to see the new place finished for the first time, so Jihyo heads to the studio the older woman had been shooting for a commercial, she remembers to grab some lunch on the way and decides to send a coffee truck as well. 

 

“You need to stop spoiling me at some point.” Sunmi says, approaching her mate.

 

“I absolutely do not intend on ever doing that.” Jihyo chuckles. “When are you finishing up?”

 

“Around three.” The older moves to place an arm around the other’s shoulders. “I’m very sad I can’t really do what I want with you right now, though.”

 

“But you can do that as soon as we get home. Also, do you want to go to your place and get whatever you intend on leaving at mine?”

 

“No need, I packed a small bag, it’s in the van.” The zeta sways them a little. “My manager had a hard time not laughing about it. I’m still a bit salty.”

 

“I don’t mind salty, but I doubt you can be anything other than sweet.”

 

“You are a very sweet talker, but I really should get to eating.”

 

“I brought us some kimbap. I knew you were having a shoot, so I picked something that won’t make you bloated.”

 

“You are making it very difficult for me to not jump you right here.”

 

“Glad to know. But we love our freedom and lack of rumors and we want to keep being able to go out without worrying about the paps.”

 

“Right, there’s that.” Sunmi says, playfully slapping her mate’s as she walks away. “Let’s eat before I have to do some crunches to get my stomach flat again.”

 

And they do just that. Both settle on a table near the coffee truck and eat their lunch among some small talk, not much later, Sunmi has to head back in and prepare to continue the shooting. Jihyo takes the time to talk to the woman’s manager and move the luggage to her own car, the man was happy to help, he was glad his protegé had found someone as lovable as Jihyo and that Sunmi, finally, had stopped having her heat triggered on random times and putting her in danger. After the couple had marked each other, it seemed that Sunmi could only trigger her heat when Jihyo was present, the woman had tried by herself in an attempt to get out of work and failed miserably.

 

Jihyo took the time to pay for the truck, which she got on a whim and managed to negotiate to pay on location for it, and walked around a little, interacting with the staff, taking some pictures and signing some autographs. It was a nice morning/early afternoon, before the little alpha noticed, she was stumbling forward with an enthusiastic zeta on her back, screaming for them to run away. Jihyo didn’t, obviously, they stayed put and waited for the manager to reach them, the man said Sunmi had an early schedule, to which Jihyo added she did too and would drive her mate to the company herself. They said their goodbyes and left.

 

Jihyo’s new place was in the same neighborhood as Sunmi, with that, she didn’t need to do much to allow the woman access to her home, she gave her mate the passcode and had also registered the other’s car to her residence too. The leader found that if a car wasn’t in front of the house it was supposed to be, security would investigate and tow it if needed. Their houses were on opposite ends, Jihyo’s was on the hill where they loved to go and just watch the city below, the area had fewer residents and would be less trouble when the alpha let herself loose. Sunmi’s was near the small lake, an area more filled with families who wanted to be near an area for kids to play at. 

 

“Do you want to punch the code?” Jihyo asks, seeing how giddy her partner was.

 

“Are you sure? I mean, this is your house and your first time entering it after everything was put in place.”

 

“Tell you what.” The alpha scoops her mate into her arms. “You open the door and we go in together. My hands are a bit full at the moment.”

 

“I see.” Sunmi chuckles. “If you could stop squeezing my , then I could concentrate on punching the code.”

 

“I don’t know what you are talking about. But be quick, I want to take a bath with you and then make some sweet love.”

 

“Oh? That’s new.”

 

“We both have schedules tomorrow, we can’t go crazy tonight. So we’ll take a bath and I’m going to give you a masse while we are at it. Then I’m going to spoon you from behind and we’ll go at it for a while and then sleep.”

 

“I can work with that.”

 

“Good.” Jihyo says as she slightly kicks the door open and enters.

 

They giggle their way to the living room and the lights turn on automatically, Jihyo asked for a smart house, and all rooms were programmed to the alpha’s instructions, from the floor heating to the lights, Jihyo had spared no expense. She had also asked her manager to take her grocery shopping and sent everything to her new address as the interior designer asked. It was a house ready to live in and the couple was impressed. Everything was in muted colors, the walls were soft pastels but very relaxing, a clean concept that deceived onlookers because everything was extremely comfortable, Jihyo’s demands.

 

“I must say, I could get used to this.” Sunmi comments, impressed.

 

“I’m glad you enjoy it. But you go on and get that bath running while I go out and get your luggage.” Jihyo puts her mate down and pats her to get her moving.

 

“Fine, but only because I want that massage.”

 

“And here I thought you were eager to get to the after bathing.”

 

Both chuckle but get moving, Jihyo goes back to her car and gets the bag, she had told Sunmi that half the wardrobe was hers and the older woman was overjoyed about it, saying she was bringing her things but wanted Jihyo to choose for her pajamas, slippers and towels, just like she did for her mate back when they got together. As if it had been that long, but still, she wanted that. Jihyo chose matching How to Train Your Dragon slippers, claiming they were the cutest coupley ones she could find, and matching onesies for the slippers. She also got them both towel sets in their favorite colours, red for herself and purple for Sunmi.

 

She asked for the sink in her ensuite to be switched for a double one, that way they wouldn’t have to take turns and Jihyo was a er for romance, she thought doing their morning routine together was part of that. Arriving in the bedroom, the alpha put the suitcase down by the bed and got out of her clothes, she was eager to just relax in the steamy goodness with her love and a relaxing bath bomb. They had to add hot water about three times before admitting it was time to get out and eat something before hitting the bed. They thought about using their pajamas, but both would just wear it for half an hour until they ate and then be again, so both settled for a loose shirt.

 

Their supposed dinner was just some ramyun with soda, neither wanting to waste much time with that, they could cook together later. When morning comes, Sunmi makes a mental note to have double sinks when they decide to live together, the fact that they didn’t have to rush to allow the other to use it was something she didn’t know she needed in life. But more to that later, they had to move and get to their schedules already, the zeta’s bag laid ransacked on the floor, she promised to handle that later. Plus, both would be getting a free day in two days and could do that together, which Jihyo was looking forward to, she wanted to desecrate all surfaces in her new home, and had even gotten herself a small step for her kitchen.

 

Arriving at her schedule, Jihyo was early, she took the time to enjoy her coffee and send a good luck message to her mate, the girls arrived not much later, Mina and Tzuyu raising an eyebrow at their leader smiling at her phone but said nothing. All managers already knew about everything that was happening and merely shrugged when the other girls asked them about their leader. To nobody’s surprise, Dahyun and Mina had been trying to learn how to control their scents since Jihyo had left the previous day, it was much harder than they could have predicted but they wanted to learn. Tzuyu thought about it too, but decided to get some tips with Jihyo herself on how to go about it.

 

They were shooting for a commercial, nothing too difficult, Jihyo offered to go to makeup first, it was the thing all disliked the most, and that meant she could keep messaging Sunmi without being too suspicious, the other girls kai bai bo-ed to see who would be going to costume first and Dahyun was the other one in makeup. Sure, they usually did things on age order, but today the leader had offered and changed the order. It wasn’t unusual for one of them to just step up and break the order because they wanted to be done already. It was fun to sense both Mina and Dahyun losing control over themselves and the frustration that followed, and nice to know they were trying, at least.

 

Tzuyu decided to get through the morning part of their shoot before approaching their leader, she figured she would concentrate too much on that and lose focus on work. Plus, Jihyo would certainly need awhile to explain and lunch break would do nicely for that. The others were still very salty about the whole moving out thing and weren’t talking that much, even among each other, Jihyo didn’t mind and thanked the quiet she got. Things went as well as they could for such a large group, soon enough, they were told to get out of their morning clothes and rest a little, shooting would resume around two and lunch was served.

 

“You have something to ask me.” Jihyo says once the youngest sits beside her.

 

“That obvious?”

 

“Very much so, I can smell the curiosity in you. Just tell unnie everything.”

 

“Well, Mina and Dahyunnie are trying by themselves, but I thought it would be better to ask you for some tips on how to do the whole suppress the best thing.”

 

“In concept, it’s not that complicated, you just have to fight your instinct and keep it dormant, no matter the situation. In practice, however, it’s another thing entirely. Especially for people like you, who are used to letting yourself be free your entire life.”

 

“That makes it sound like you were tortured since birth.” Tzuyu observes.

 

“You will find that it feels a lot like it.” Jihyo chuckles humorlessly. “The thing nobody really knows about controlling oneself is that it feels like dying whenever your inner beast wants to break free but you have to force it down and not allow a single trace of it to come out.”

 

“Now you are just making me feel even worse.”

 

“Try it, we can always talk about it later. Just remember that when you think you got it, you didn’t and something is probably escaping.”

 

“Will do. Also-”

 

“You can ask, it’s not like we are being listened to.” The leader does look around to check, they were alone.

 

“What is with your smell lately?”

 

“What do you mean?” Jihyo knew somebody was bound to notice, she doesn’t despair, though.

 

“It feels like you smell different, but I can’t really put my finger on it.”

 

“Well, maybe it’s because I’ve been out a lot lately and have been letting myself loose more often?”

 

“That could be it.” The youngest agrees. “You do seem much less tense, and a lot more at ease.”

 

“You wanna know why I moved now?”

 

“I was wondering about that, but only if you want to share.”

 

“Things got a lot worse lately, and the hotels that are still accepting me are only the more expensive ones, the cleaning process they have to go through after I leave is rather expensive, and even if I do pay the extra fee, their staff also take the toll of having to get into a room filled with my scent. I mean, you know how everyone got when I let you be there to release a little bit, imagine those who have to handle the full impact of it.”

 

“That makes a lot of sense. And if it would make you feel better, it’s only fair that you have your own place to relax.”

 

“That, and if I stay in a hotel, a lot of people will be affected by my presence. In my own house, I can do whatever I want and nobody else has to suffer.”

 

“Saying it like that makes it look like you are miserable.” Tzuyu mumbles sadly.

 

“I have been, yesterday was great because I got to just be, you know?! I could just exist and not have to worry about anything else.”

 

“You speak up for the first time and Tzutzu is the only one to hear it?” Comes from behind them.

 

“Well, Sana-unnie, what can I say. You are all weak for me.” The youngest shrugs.

 

“I can’t deny that.” Jihyo laughs.

 

“I came to say we are about to start again. Manager unnie said the crew has started preparing.”

 

“We should get going, then. I want to go first again.” The leader gets up and takes both their trash with her.

 

Sana watches with a sad glint in her eyes but says nothing, she figures it’s better to just talk to Tzuyu later, and she knows Jihyo won’t be as open with her if she demands answers right now. Jihyo knew she wouldn’t be questioned again and decided to go for the stylist first, Nayeon was already sitting at one of the makeup chairs and she didn’t want to take any chances. Sunmi sent a message just as they were on standby saying she would be cooking and that the alpha should head home after. The photographer, bless his heart, had decided to go for the group and unit shots first, meaning only the solo ones would be left for last and the girls would rush home as soon as they could.

 

“Why aren’t you heading home, you are already done for the day.” Dahyun approaches, having just finished changing.

 

“Because Tzuyu and Chae are the last ones and I’ll hang around for them until then.” Jihyo says simply.

 

“Sana says you’ve been talking to Tzutzu.”

 

“Well, she did ask, and we all have a soft spot for her.”

 

“True, but I’d like to ask too.” The pale woman agrees.

 

“You can, if you understand that I won’t be taking about this from anyone.”

 

“Oh, I can promise I’ll try very hard. But I must say, I’ve taken your advice and have been trying to suppress myself all day, and I think I only managed to do it for the first few hours.”

 

“At least you tried.” Jihyo chuckles. “But you are right, you only managed it for the first hour or so. You can get there if you keep trying, tho.”

 

“How do you do it?”

 

“I was never really given the option not to do it.”

 

“You were a kid, Ji.”

 

“And I was put into an institution back then for a week and told to master it no matter what it took.” The bitterness is palpable. “I was given heavy suppressors and then got drilled into me that that was how I’m supposed to remain for life, and if I didn’t want to be kept under medication, I had to find out how to do it for myself.”

 

“None of us ever knew any of that.”

 

“My family doesn’t.” At the questioning gaze, the leader continues. “The higher ups told my parents they were sending me for a hospital just outside town, where I wouldn’t draw attention and could get my exams done in privacy. Coming back, my parents were saying how happy they were that the company had been so helpful in figuring out what was happening and all that, I just never had the heart to tell them the truth.”

 

“Now I feel even more like a jerk.”

 

“Well, at least now you know.” Jihyo pats the younger one’s shoulder.

 

“Hyunnie, are you staying?” Nayeon asks, passing by as she fixes her bag. “Jeong and I are done, manager-unnie is taking us back in the first van.”

 

“I’ll stay and wait for Tzu and Chae. It’s been a while since us three went home together.”

 

“Alright, then you three bring some takeout back for dinner. See you tomorrow, Ji.”

 

“Have a safe journey, unnie.” Jihyo waves, the younger woman waves beside her too.

 

“I’ll message when we are leaving, you girls can discuss what you want until then.” Dahyun says as the eldest is leaving. “Now, where were we?”

 

“At the studio shooting for a commercial.”

 

“Very funny.” 

 

Jihyo just laughs at that, and both women make conversation until the end of the shoot, Tzuyu is the first one to finish changing, she intended to remove her makeup in the van, whilst Chaeyoung wanted to remove her extensions before leaving. The school meal club says their goodbye with a warm hug and Jihyo heads home, she decides to swing by the mall and get Sunmi some chocolates, just because she felt like it. The older woman had been waiting in the loveseat at the front porch ever since she got the text that her mate was coming home. 

 

Sunmi had finished her schedule a little after lunch and took the time to empty her suitcase and properly put her things in the wardrobe. She also made good use of her sink, putting all her beauty products on the little shelf above it, and then gave herself a tour of the house, she must admit, the designer Jihyo hired did an amazing job, all rooms were tastefully decorated and everything screamed Park Jihyo. Even the small garden out front and the little deck at the back had been put to good use, the back area also had some grass and a high white fence isolating the property from curious eyes. Jihyo didn’t really have neighbours, she was the highest house on the street, and the next one was two empty plots away.

 

This was so good, Sunmi was even thinking about telling Jihyo to just buy the damn house already, she was more than willing to just move in right away. But it was too soon for the moving in conversation and she also wanted to have her own place still, some time apart would be good for them. Jihyo arrived, looking adorable in her mini car, and smiling at the sight of her mate. If anyone had been outside down the street, they would be able to smell the happiness in the small alpha.

 

“Someone looks happy.”

 

“I get home and there’s a beautiful woman waiting for me out front, how could I not?”

 

“You got a point there.”

 

“And this” Jihyo hands over the chocolates after a quick kiss. “is for you, my love.”

 

“I told you to stop pampering me so much.”

 

“And I never promised anything.” 

 

Jihyo shrugs, gives the other woman’s a nice squeeze and heads inside. Sunmi laughs heartily and follows, she had been waiting with dinner ready and a nice warm bath and wine after. The alpha seems to be thinking along the same lines, because she says she’ll just change quickly and comes back asking if Sunmi wanted to have a bath and relax later. They do have a nice meal, talking about their days and how they were excited for the next day when both could get a bit more…. hectic, during their couple time.

 

The following day goes as well as it possibly could, Sunmi’s schedules do get a bit messed up at some point, the radio dj couldn’t take a hint and made her late because he was refusing to start the interview before she agreed to go out with him. Sunmi’s manager threatened to just walk out and leave the man to handle the hole in the schedule alone if he still refused to move along. In the end, half the interview had to be scrapped and they were still late for the next schedule. A bit unprofessional, but the producer who they had a meeting with after the radio show knew them and was more than fine after they explained the reason behind the delay, even mentioning he had been listening and thought it was a bit odd that the interview felt incomplete.

 

Jihyo, on the other hand, noticed that the trio who had been trying to see things from her perspective was still at it, despite all failing rather often. It was nice that, at least, they were trying, the others would come around eventually. Once the shoot was over, the girls said they wanted to have a dance party at the dorm and unwind, the leader just wished them well and left, a bit later, she did send some teobokki and chicken over to them and Jeongyeon sent her a video of everyone screaming thanks to the camera, followed by a swarm of texts from the others to thank her, it was nice. This time, Jihyo was the one arriving first, she got dinner ready and showered to wait for the older woman, finally using her front porch.

 

When Sunmi arrived, Jihyo pulled her to sit together and wait for the sunset, it could be seen well from there and it was a nice time for both to just relax and enjoy the quiet together. Once it did get dark, Pinky manager messaged, saying he wanted to drop by and have a talk with the couple, they said he was welcome to come over anytime, and he told them he was on the way. The older woman said she would take a quick shower and the alpha moved to change into their matching pajamas, plus, Jihyo knew she looked the cutest in her Toothless onesie and that Pinky was weak to cuteness, so she had a better chance at getting away with things. Sunmi swooned, not that she would be admitting to it, and jumped into her matching Light Fury one.

 

“Come in, oppa.” Jihyo invited as she opened the door. “Did you find here okay?”

 

“Oh, it was fine, even though I never came here specifically, I did bring you to Sunmi’s before, must say this is a nicer location, though.”

 

“You always did love open areas more.” Jihyo agrees.

 

“Good evening, Sunmi-ssi.” He greets as they arrive at the living room. 

 

“No need to be so formal, oppa.” She greets back. “Do you want anything? Juice? Tea? Beer? Water?”

 

“I’ll have some tea if you have it.”

 

“I’ll be right back.” The taller woman agrees and leaves.

 

“Very nice place you have here.”

 

“I’m thinking of making an offer, I really liked this house, and I already made all the changes needed to live here.”

 

“It makes the most sense, honestly.” The man agrees. “Thank you.” 

 

“Not a problem, just make yourself at home.” Sunmi dismisses, sitting down and snuggling up to her mate.

 

“Well, it’s late and I really have to go home and rest.” The manager starts. “I’m here because the girls have been talking about coming to visit and I wanted to give you both the heads up.”

 

“Well, I told them to call me before they come, meaning they won’t really be allowed in if they don’t follow my instructions and do warn me.” Jihyo ponders.

 

“That might be, but you know how Nayeon and Jeongyeon are whenever they decide something, also, they don’t know anything about where you live, they think they can just come if they decide to.”

 

“Well, let them.” Sunmi suggests, continuing when she sees both are a little lost. “Let them hop on their car and come, they will get to the entrance and be turned away, then they will understand that if Jihyo asked to be told in advance, she should be told in advance.”

 

“That’s actually a nice plan.” Pinky agrees. “I’ll convey the message to the other managers then. Tell them to just hand over the address if asked and let them understand that things aren’t always the way they want just because they decided.”

 

“I never mean to be cruel.” Jihyo sighs. “But I must agree that this is the best choice, neither will understand my boundaries are meant to be respected if I don’t start letting them see it.”

 

“So, they should be calling you tomorrow morning once they get to the entrance. You girls have a free day, but us managers have a staff meeting all day tomorrow.”

 

“Then get home and rest well, oppa.” Jihyo says, getting up to hug the man. “And remember to tell the other managers to not take their calls after you give them the address.”

 

“Will do, have a nice rest, Jihyo.” The man makes his way out. “You too, Sunmi.”

 

“I’m not making promises.” Sunmi giggles, waving goodbye. “I do intend to abuse my alpha a little.”

 

“I did not need that information!” Pinky manager says, scandalized, and leaves.

 

“Now, about this abusing me you speak of.” The alpha starts as soon as she closes the door. “How about we both get out of these and you make good on that promise.”

 

“I can do that.”

 

The couple has their fun, finding that the bed was worth every penny, being incredibly sturdy and, despite not needing it, the bedrooms were soundproof too. All the changes Jihyo did to the house, it did make sense she just purchased it already. The small alpha would put in a call to the owner the next day and make an offer, right now was ‘cuddle’ time. The next morning, once Jihyo woke up to make them both breakfast, the small alpha called reception and warned them she wouldn’t be home for the day, and they could reach her on her phone if needed. In truth, she wanted to spend a calm morning and then force Sunmi to go back to the older woman’s house and put her closet in order.

 

While the dakjuk was boiling, she took the time to call the real estate agency and inform her intention to buy, surprisingly, the company was the owner and they were very willing to sell. She said she wanted a meeting and would have her manager call and make an appointment to discuss terms. Then she sent a message to the management team and asked them to also schedule a meeting with the bank so she could get everything settled soon. It was rather quick, honestly, and breakfast was done in the meantime. She prepared a tray and made her way back to the bedroom.

 

“I might get used to this and then won’t be able to not have it anymore.” The zeta sleepily says.

 

“That’s the goal. I fully intend to have you completely tied to me and never wanting to leave.” Jihyo answers, followed by an evil laugh that was just too cute.

 

“You do remember we are already mated and have marked each other.” The older chuckles. “You, little rascal, even going against society and getting marked being an alpha.”

 

“Well, I live to challenge the rules.”

 

“You do, but let’s eat and I want another round after that.”

 

“Won’t that give you a stomach ache?”

 

“Doesn’t matter, you know your girls should be calling sometime soon and I really want to have some us time before that.”

 

“Speaking of which, do you think we should just let them know?” Jihyo asks as she starts eating.

 

“Maybe we could just let them come over on the weekend and I’ll be here. Let them just piece everything together themselves. Maybe we could be wearing our matching pajamas as we bake together.”

 

“Evil. I love it. I’ll tell them they can come over on the weekend during our schedule tomorrow.”

 

At that point, Jihyo’s phone rings, the caller id says it’s from the reception. Guess the girls have arrived. She answers and tells security they are not allowed to enter, she was not expecting them and isn’t home at all. A few minutes later, she figures it was the time it took for Nayeon to drive away and find somewhere to park before calling. Jihyo let the first three calls fall through, then she answered on speaker, she wanted Sunmi to participate in everything.

 

“Yes, Nayeon-unnie.” The alpha sounds tired already.

 

“What is this about us not being allowed in?”

 

“You do understand how closed neighborhoods work, yes?”

 

“Don’t get funny with me, young lady.”

 

“Look, I’m not home, and the rules here say that if the resident isn’t in, security can’t let them through. It’s one of the reasons I said to call me beforehand.”

 

“Well, I’m calling you now. Let me in!”

 

“That won’t work, I can’t go back anytime soon and you’ll have to come back another time.”

 

“I’m the eldest here!”

 

“Yes, and I’m the resident who isn’t in and has warned you to call, and I’ll remind you, BEFORE you come so I can tell you if you can come or not.”

 

“We’ll talk tomorrow, be safe, Ji.” Jeongyeon cuts in and ends the call.

 

Surely, Nayeon had been about to blow up and the second eldest decided it was better to end the call and talk the next day. Sunmi had been back hugging her mate and doing her best to not laugh at everything, she knew Jihyo had a hard time controlling her kids, but this inside view was something very amusing to her. Hanging up, the couple stayed like that for a while longer, before deciding to take a walk, heading to Sunmi’s to start on that wardrobe organization the older woman had been putting off. By the time night arrived, both were spent and decided to just sleep there, Jihyo said she would return home for her car in the morning, the zeta said she’d drive her there to save time.

 

As it seems to be a theme, Jihyo arrives first, and Nayeon is certainly in a mood when the others get to the studio. Jeongyeon looks sheepish and is trying to control the eldest, it isn’t working that well, but the leader appreciates the sentiment. Tzuyu seems to be trying to restrain herself, Mina and Dahyun are lasting a bit longer too. Everything goes by in a blurr, mostly muscle memory, they all do the voice warm ups mindlessly, read the script and repeat as the director asks them to. Twice was shooting for a game today and, to save time, the director had reserved three studios that would be used simultaneously, it was Jihyo’s suggestion and it made a lot of sense. Plus, they had an online interview after this and all could really use the extra time getting ready for that.

 

Nobody really addressed the elephant in the room, but it was only a matter of time before Nayeon blew up and they all knew that. Plus, there would also be a choreography review after the interview, they were testing ideas for a b-side and the choreographer wanted to see the girls do it to figure out what to change. And, sure enough, it was after that when Nayeon couldn’t help herself anymore. They were resting after dancing, everyone else had already left, and the managers said they got caught into a meeting and would be a bit late. Jihyo was just minding her own business and doing her stretches, had even tried ignoring the irritation in Nayeon’s scent to the best of her abilities, she did slip up at one point around lunch and that set everyone on edge.

 

“Just say it, you’ve been at that all day.” The leader sighs. “I’m running out of patience and you saw what happened at lunch.”

 

“Fine!” Nayeon huffs, all the others just roll their eyes. “Why was I turned away at your house yesterday?”

 

“Like I told you YESTERDAY, that is a closed community.” Jihyo doesn’t stop her stretches. “There are community rules there, I must abide by all of those, just like everyone else. I wasn’t home yesterday, I had business to attend to and non residents can’t enter without the person they are visiting present. So, you weren’t allowed in, as anyone else wouldn’t be allowed in if I wasn’t there.”

 

“I’m your unnie!”

 

“And when you have to state that is exactly when you aren’t acting as such.” The leader lets her irritation out, just a little, simply to make a point. “I told everyone to call beforehand and warn me you are coming, exactly because none of you can handle me when I’m free and mainly because rules must be followed, and if yesterday happens again, you’ll be turned down at the door again.”

 

“How about we visit tomorrow, then?” Tzuyu intervenes before Nayeon sticks her foot in again. “We are warning you beforehand and will be there mid-morning.”

 

“That would be alright, I’ll prepare to receive you and warn the front desk that you will be coming.” Jihyo agrees, relaxing into the hug.

 

“See, all we had to do was follow what we were told.” Jeongyeon complains. “Just like I told you yesterday before you went crazy and stole my car.”

 

“Mine was parked behind yours and I was in a hurry.” The eldest whines.

 

“And you need to start listening to what people tell you.” The second oldest scolds again. “And don’t you ever just take my car like that again.”

 

“Oh, relax.” Nayeon dismisses. “It’s just a mini.”

 

Jeongyeon gets really red and everyone knows to tune the duo out, her car was her passion, each and every detail was carefully chosen and she loved that damn thing. Nayeon kidnapping it must be why she has been angry all day, they all knew that car was her baby, before she got it, she had talked about it for months, the girls had been about to pull their hair out. Dismissing the scolding with ‘it’s just a mini’ was the worst mistake that could be made, but Jihyo had her own place and wouldn’t have to worry about them anymore. Speaking of said place, the leader decided it was time to leave, she bid everyone goodbye, grabbed her bag and left just as Jeongyeon jumped on Nayeon and started choking her, someone else will handle that.

 

“How was your day?” Sunmi greets.

 

“Tiring, Nayeon was pissy about being turned away yesterday and it was really annoying to have to smell her all day long.” Jihyo answers as she removes her shoes.

 

The couple wouldn’t be spending the night at Jihyo’s place, the small alpha wanted to ventilate it a little before the girls arrived the next day. They were at her place, however, she hadn’t told Sunmi about the visit yet, and she would take the time to clean the place a little. Dinner was done, the zeta had arrived a few hours before, going as far as vacuuming the living room as she waited, don’t judge, she was bored. Jihyo decided to stay in her sweaty clothes, she wanted to clean the bathrooms and change the sheets before she showered, otherwise she would clean up to just get sweaty again. 

 

“Have I told you I love how your smell seeps out when you are sweaty like this?” Sunmi comments as they eat.

 

“Oh?” Jihyo stills a little. “I’m feeling slightly objectified here.”

 

“Don’t be silly, I objectify you all the time.” The taller woman shrugs. “That doesn’t mean I love you just for you y body, your beautifully round and your big and meaty-”

 

“ALRIGHT!” The alpha gets extremely embarrassed. “You can keep doing that, just promise you won’t continue that sentence.” 

 

“I also love how you get embarrassed when I to you, despite being the real beast in the sheet between us.” She teases with a chuckle. “Who knew the insatiable zeta could be so easily tamed.”

 

“I mean, I am the big bad alpha all the others claim to be but will never get there.” 

 

“Definitely big, but as bad as a cupcake.”

 

“I might just have to show you how bad I can be, then.” Jihyo’s eyes dance with mirth.

 

“You might have.”

 

“But not right now.” The alpha gets up and takes the dishes. “Right now I’m cleaning up a little because we’ll have visitors tomorrow, and then we’ll go to your house and I’ll be more sweaty so we can do that weird of yours.”

 

“Okay, no shaming in this family.” Sunmi scolds. “But I’ll take more sweaty. What do I do?”

 

“Can you change the sheets, vacuum the bedroom and start the laundry? I’ll clean the bathrooms and then the kitchen and turn the vents on, then we can go.”

 

“Aye aye, ma’am.” The zeta agrees with a salute, passes by her mate and grabs a good handful of before leaving.

 

Jihyo chuckles, finishes the dishes quickly and proceeds to clean up as fast and as possible, while still being thorough. Sunmi decided to take the kitchen while she waits for the first laundry load to finish, the alpha comes over to see she didn’t need to do anything there, and moves to the entrance, she sprays all the shoes, hangs the coats properly, mops the hallway, then dusts everything in the living room and vacuums the floor and the sofas again because she made everything dusty again. The couple is done rather quickly, and, as promised, Jihyo is more sweaty, her mate eyeing her hungrily. The alpha programs the vents to work through the night and they leave.

 

Sunmi barely manages to wait for the door to open before giving into her desires, they will have to fix the couch after that, but it was worth it. The couple wakes up slightly late the next morning, they ‘cuddle’ a little and then rush through the rest of their morning routine. Jihyo wanted to get some snacks and a few drinks for the girls, but Mina had messaged saying they were on the way. The leader asks Sunmi to go get the things on her list while she goes home and waits for everyone. The height difference made it really funny when the taller woman drove her mate’s car, Sunmi grumbled a bit about it but her eyes said she was finding it equally funny.

 

“You look even tinier sitting there.” Tzuyu joked when she got out of the van and saw her leader in the loveseat.

 

“C’mon, it’s not even that big.” The leader knew it was bigger than normal but wasn’t going to admit it. “Now get over here and hug me.”

 

The tallest member smiles and moves, the others following as they exit the van, the maknaes all very giddy, Sana and Jeongyeon were impressed and Nayeon was sulky, she probably got scolded and told to behave. Jihyo invites everyone inside, and the first thing the group notices is the entire place is taken by the leader’s smell, the other alphas wince a little, and all feel very compelled to submit. But the one thing they all understand is how little the small leader could show of herself around everyone else, it was then that they started understanding Jihyo’s sacrifice. Despite the alpha being completely under control, it was clear that Jihyo didn’t hold herself back here and that the little Tzuyu had been shown that one time a few days back.

 

“Yall want the tour or what?” Jihyo asks sassily, just because.

 

“I would love a tour.” Dahyun accepts and locks her arms with her host.

 

Chaeyoung slides into the other side and Tzuyu snickers at the sight, no matter how much she wanted to deny it, everyone knew the tallest loved when the three shortest stood side by side. It was some kind of being tall kink nobody needed to know about. And despite Sunmi claiming there would be no kink shaming in this family, Jihyo was shaming and still won’t agree to pee on her mate, sue her.

 

“Well, follow little Twice and we’ll check the place out!” The leader declared and started walking.

 

Jihyo decided to start from the back, work their way to the front and then upstairs, so they went to the back deck, it was a bit small but enough to have a party for them when needed. Then they entered the kitchen, proceeded to the laundry area, the small office, which had two desks and one was obviously not Jihyo’s, but the few who noticed it, decided to ask later. They take a quick look at the downstairs bathroom, that the leader had remodeled because she was absolutely not having a pink bathroom in her house, and arrive back to the living room. 

 

Upstairs was fairly quick, they saw the guest bedroom, which was beautifully decorated but very impersonal, and then they got to the master bedroom, both were ensuites, one on each side of the floor, and there was a small lounge area as well, that Jihyo had made into a movie room with the floor completely cushioned, she wanted to be free to roll around and sprawl herself as she pleased when having movie nights. Sunmi was correct when she said her mate should just buy the damn place, as she had spent so much to fix it up already. Thankfully, negotiations had been going very well to buy the property, and soon it would be officialized as hers.

 

Sunmi arrived as the last girls were climbing the stairs, she saw Nayeon looking curious but trying to pass as angry and Jeongyeon looking amused and annoying her best friend as much as she could. The zeta decided to put away the snacks and get the drinks into the fridge before revealing herself, it would be amusing once she did, and Jihyo agreed with her when she mentioned they should enjoy every last bit of it when it happened. She made quick work of everything and arrived at the bedroom just in time to see the girls take a look at the bathroom. This will be fun.

 

“Park Jihyo!” Came Sana’s scream from inside.

 

Sunmi saw that her mate had stayed by the door, and slipped behind her to watch the group. Jihyo felt arms snaking around her waist and immediately fell into the hug, gladly receiving the little kiss on her cheek.

 

“That is my name, yes.” The leader answered amusedly.

 

“How do you expla-” The japanese froze at the sight that greeted her. 

 

“Ow! What’s wrong with you, Sana!” Nayeon complained, having followed behind and colliding with the frozen woman’s back.

 

“GIRLS!” Sana called, looking very scandalized. “Come back out here right now!”

 

Everyone flooded back to the bedroom and there were many reactions among them, from Sana being scandalized, to Tzuyu looking a bit betrayed but still happy, to Mina squealing (Myoui Mina squealed, yes), to Nayeon stopping working. Sunmi and Jihyo giggled at that, both had been expecting anything, really, but this was golden. The zeta decided to stir everyone further and released herself from the hug, kissing her mate’s lips and stalking her way to the closet, she made a show of swaying her hips knowing Jihyo was watching her and opened her side, making it unnecessarily grand to get a change of clothes, walking into the, now empty, bathroom and blowing her mate a kiss before closing the door.

 

“Shall we move back to the living room? I’m sure Sunmi would appreciate some privacy.” Jihyo said and walked out of the room.

 

Everyone else stumbled downstairs very clumsily, plopping down in whatever place they could find, the leader had sat down on the armchair and waited for the others to gather their bearings.

 

“So…” Chaeyoung breaks the silence but doesn’t continue.

 

“You and Sunmi? When did that become a thing?” Jeongyeon had mischief in every single word.

 

“Remember the JYP tribute stage? She asked me out on our second or third rehearsal, I think.” Jihyo answered simply.

 

“And you never thought about mentioning anything about it?” Nayeon sounded accusatory, and a bit hurt.

 

“None of you ever really asked. I think you were all more worried if you were smelling me or not.”

 

“Now, that’s not fair.” Chaeyoung grumbled.

 

“Isn’t it?” Sunmi’s voice startled the girls. She made her way to the armchair and sat on the leader’s lap.

 

“Good question, hun.” Jihyo’s arms fell naturally around the older woman’s waist. “What would your definition of fair be, then?”

 

When nobody answered, Sunmi could sense her mate getting irritated, so she kissed Jihyo, who caught herself and calmed down, not that anyone else had noticed anything. Jihyo was, afterall, completely in control of herself, only relinquishing it in the privacy of their relationship. 

 

“Would your definition of fair be me being the only one to make any sacrifices ever? Or the fact that none of you ever really bothered to try and stand on my shoes and understand how difficult my whole life has been. Maybe it’s the fact that, even if you insist that it was my home as well, I was shunned out of the dorms, out of my room, which was the only place I was ever allowed to breathe because you all never even tried to adjust to me? Fair would be me being the only one adjusting to everything ever, right?”

 

“That’s-”

 

“Very fair.” The youngest cuts her buddy short. 

 

Chaeyoung was never very good at being called out. Neither was Jeongyeon, but the second eldest had gone through all of that back in their first year, she had confronted Jihyo, only for everything to be thrown at her face mercilessly, leaving her speechless and angry to deal with her stubbornness herself. The second youngest hadn’t been through that yet, and that might be the reason some were looking at Jeongyeon weirdly, not expecting her to be so calm and level headed about everything.

 

“We never did try to understand Jihyo-unnie.” The youngest continues. “Mina-unnie, Dahyun-unnie and I have been trying, but I confess that it’s much harder than I ever imagined.”

 

“Well, at least you three are trying.” Sunmi commented. “I’m sure you’ll understand much more about your leader very soon.”

 

The youngest smiled at that, Chaeyoung shifted uncomfortably.

 

“I thought you would tell me, us, when you got into a relationship. And you both already share a closet and the bathroom, it looks serious enough.” Jeongyeon threw casually.

 

“It’s not like things have been light and fun enough for me to say anything lately. I’ve had to be more away then at the dorm.”

 

“True, but we could have gone out for a drink.” There isn’t any hurt at Jeongyeon’s word, just a bit of disappointment.

 

“We can still go out for a drink, if you want.” Jihyo offered, getting a nod as an answer.

 

“Also, how committed are you both? Does Sunmi-unnie know everything?” Mina asked, too excited to keep quiet anymore.

 

“Well…” Sunmi beings, looking to her mate for help but seeing they should keep some things private. “I kind of have her opposite problem, my heats would trigger out of nowhere and I had never found a partner who could actually subdue me. Ji was the perfect match, if you ask me.”

 

“Now aren’t you both the cutest.” Dahyun added, looking as excited as Mina. “Now, feed me snacks and tell me all about this living together thing you both are doing.”

 

“We aren’t living together yet.” Jihyo explained as her mate jumped up from her lap. 

 

“I live around here too, halfway to the other side of the neighborhood. It’s about half an hour on foot.” Sunmi explained. “I brought a few things over because Jihyo had the place insulated and mine doesn’t lock everything inside. We got a lot of complaints when she first stayed over and I really don’t need to keep being woken up in the middle of the night because my neighbors couldn’t handle the little bit of her scent that spilled over.”

 

“And since Sunmi could have her heat triggered at the most random times, it’s not only more comfortable but also safer for us to spend it here than at her place.” Jihyo added as she returned with the snacks, placing them down before she went back for drinks. 

 

“So it’s better if I have things here already, mostly because there have been times when I showed up in a hurry because I was in the middle of a schedule and some douchebag alpha decided to try and trigger me to see if he could get in my pants.” Sunmi sighted, pulling Jihyo back into her embrace.

 

“It must have been tough to go through that over and over again.” Sana’s worry could be tasted at this point.

 

“It was. That’s the reason my van is completely insulated, I spent a lot of time in there waiting for the heat to subside so I could take the suppressors and go back to work. Don’t worry too much, though, I managed.”

 

“That sounds awful.” Nayeon commented.

 

“It is what it is, I have Jihyo now, and I’m happy that she needs the whole place closed tightly, because now I can just run here and not worry about it.” Sunmi said happily and kissed the small alpha’s cheek.

 

Jihyo leaned into the touch, and some of the girls wondered when was the last time they had so much as hugged the leader. The rest of the day goes on easily, all falling into easy conversation, getting to know their leader’s girlfriend better, they might have been in the same company, but none was really that close to Sunmi. The older woman took it in stride, having fallen into the graces of the entire group. Twice left mid-afternoon, they all had a lot to talk about among themselves, and Jeongyeon wanted to go drinking with Jihyo that evening, so early they went.

 

“So, how about you fix the living room, I get the kitchen and then we can have some fun before I go out with Jeong?”

 

“That sounds lovely. I’ll drive you later, alright?”

 

“But then you’d have to come and get me late at night.”

 

“And I’ll do just that with all the love in my heart. Now, be quick, I want to exhaust you before you head out.”