Have some decency - 3MIX

Everybody loves Jihyo!

 

 

“Grandma, are you home?” Jeongyeon asks as she enters the room.

 

“In here, darling!” A frail sounding voice calls nearby.

 

“I brought you some goodies from mother, grandma.” 

 

“Thank you, love. You always bring the best things!”

 

“It’s not a bother, grandma.” Jeongyeon says, approaching. “Oh my!” She says, surprised.

 

“What is wrong, love?” Nayeon asks in a sultry voice. “Don’t recognize your ‘grandma’?”

 

“Grandma, what big hands you have!”

 

“The better to caress you with, my dear.”

 

“What big ears you have!” Jeongyeon says as she gets closer.

 

“The better to hear you with, my dear.” Nayeon props herself against the headboard.

 

“What big eyes you have!” The taller one sits on the bed.

 

“The better to see you with, my dear.” Nayeon gets closer.

 

“What big teeth you have.” Jeongyeon swallows.

 

“The better to eat you with, my dear.” Nayeon pounces.

 

At that moment, Jihyo arrives with her axe, ready to fight the big bad wolf and save the damsel. She sees the wolf on top of a woman and is relieved she got there on time.

 

“I’m here to save you, my lady!” Jihyo says as she marches to the bed. “Fear not, I’ll handle the wolf!”

 

“Not if the wolf handles you first!” Nayeon fires back, still not releasing her grasp. “Be a nice girl and wait there until I finish with this one.”

 

“I don’t fear you!” Jihyo replies, pouncing on Nayeon and getting on top of her, releasing Jeongyeon in the process.

 

“Mrs Hunter, I’m glad you showed up!” Jeongyeon says, hands grasped against her chest.

 

“Is this the kind of you three do when we aren’t home?” A new voice comes from the doorway.

 

“Language, young lady!” Nayeon scolds instinctively.

 

“Mom, I’m twenty.” Dahyun says tiredly. “Again, is this what you three get up to when we aren’t home?”

 

“Well, we did have to go quite a few years being tame because of you kids.” Jihyo huffs, giving up what they were doing.

 

“I really didn’t need to find out about my mothers kinks.” The girl adds, taking a bite out of her apple.

 

“Well, if you had warned us you were coming, we’d have postponed it.” The shortest mother points out.

 

“Sacchan and Channie said they’d be here first.”

 

“Oh, we’ve been here for a while.” A male voice comes from behind the girl. “Sacchan and I are just too used to them being like that, so we just headed to her room to wait for you.”

 

“We really did hope you’d get to our rooms first.” Sana adds. “But I should know you’d come to moms first.”

 

“Now, why are you three here again?” Jeongyeon asks, coming out of the bathroom with her robe.

 

“Today is your wedding anniversary? Yall asked us to come for dinner?” Dahyun crosses her arms and raises an eyebrow.

 

“Oh, right!” Nayeon jumps up from the bed, their kids turning their heads to not see her costume. “We thought you’d just get here in time for dinner, though.”

 

“Had we known you three would show up just after lunch, we’d save this for another time.” Jihyo agreed, giving up on buttoning her flannel properly. 

 

“I really wish I hadn’t agreed with Channie about when to get here, now.” Sana sighs dejectedly.

 

“I thought they had grown out of this weird !” Chris tries to defend himself. “I wish we all had arrived in the evening like Dubs said we should.”

 

“You three do realize we are right here, right?!” Nayeon is amused.

 

“Also, language, young man!” Jihyo scolds.

 

“Why don’t you three go and wait for us inthe living room, we’ll get properly dressed and meet you there.” Jeongyeon negociates.

 

“It’s nothing as bad as I’ve seen from Channie, though.” Sana throws dismissively.

 

“What?” Jihyo picked it up, as always.

 

“Never wondered what happened to the ninja costume? Or the y oddie?” Dahyun questions as herself and Sana sprint out of the room.

 

“Don’t leave me here!” Chris groans and bolts after his sisters.

 

The mothers just laughed, they loved their kids, no matter how much of their weird side they inherited. Chris was certainly being interrogated about the revelations, but that can be done later, right now they will change, get to the living room with some hot chocolate and catch up with their little university students. It was good that they decided to have the three at the same time, despite the sleepless months when they were just born and the endless diapers those three seemed to produce.

 

Jihyo got out of their reverie first, kissed her wives and moved to change. To be honest, she was surprised they could still fit their costumes. Their little play time would have to wait until the kids were out again, though.