I'm sorry - 3 MIX

Everybody loves Jihyo!

 

Jeongyeon had enough and came in breaking the door down. Nayeon, who was on the receiving end of the woman’s fury ran into the closet as a last line of defense, she knew she had screwed up bad, she just didn’t want to admit she was wrong, as always.

 

“Nayeon, get out of that closet.” Jeongyeon is seething.

 

“I did, seven years ago, before we started dating!” Comes the muffled scream.

 

“Do you really want me to break the closet your sister gave us? Because you know I will do it.” The younger woman threatens with gritted teeth. “You have ten seconds.”

 

The closet doors fly open, and a very scared Nayeon comes out holding Jihyo’s Jigglypuff doll, Jeongyeon gave her on their first anniversary, like a shield, in an attempt to try and get any word in before she gets beaten.

 

“You don’t have the right to be holding that right now.” Jeongyeon reclaims the doll.

 

“I know, look, I didn’t mean that, it was a spur of the moment mistake.”

 

“IT WAS YOU BEING A BRAT THREE DAYS AGO ON NATIONAL TV!” People say Jihyo is the loudest have never been met with murderous angry Jeongyeon.

 

“It was-”

 

“You go into the maknaes’ room right this instant and apologise. I want to sleep with my girlfriend again and she has been hiding out on Tzuyu’s bed.”

 

“Jeon-”

 

“GO!”

 

Nayeon scurries away before she actually gets her skull bashed in, putting Jihyo’s doll on Jeongyeon’s hands in an attempt to get away unscathered. The entire problem began with a stupid suggestion for the ending fairy on Show Champion, where Jihyo did just as they discussed, but grabbed Jeongyeon to suffer along with, the eldest was having one of those days where she gets needy to the extreme, and threw a fit as soon as they were off the stage. Jihyo, bless her heart, took all the blame upon herself and has been trying to figure out where she went wrong this time, which she didn’t and Jeongyeon had enough with trying to make her see it.

 

“What are you doing here?” A very annoyed Tzuyu answers the door.

 

“I have to talk to her.”

 

“Jeongyeonnie finally snapped?” The youngest raises an eyebrow.

 

“Jeongyeonnie snapped and will break some bones.”

 

“Good, because I will join her if you don’t fix this right now.” The maknae leaves, leaving the room for the other two.

 

Nayeon enters with cautious steps, looking for where Jihyo might be, until she finds a lump in the corner of Tzuyu’s bed, it’s pushed against the wall and the door opens towards it, not very easy to see, and Nayeon gets the feeling Tzuyu might have positioned the bed like that on purpose. Not the time to be thinking about these things, focus on Jihyo.

 

“I’m sorry, please don’t be mad at me anymore.” The older woman throws herself on her knees, already crying. “I didn’t mean to make you sad, I just wanted some attention too, and I went overboard. Please forgive me.”

 

“It’s okay, unnie, I know I was wrong, and you got angry. I’m sorry you have to date someone like me. I’ll-”

 

“Stop right there, it was all my fault. I was being a spoilt brat and took it on you.” She gets up and holds her girlfriend close. “Don’t you ever think you are anything less than the best thing that ever happened to me. This was all me not appreciating all the good in my life and treating you badly because I’m selfish.”

 

“Bu-”

 

“No arguing, you are my baby girl, and I’m very sorry I made you feel like you are any less than the most important person in this universe. Can you, please, allow me to show you just how much I love you?”

 

“Okay.” Jihyo’s voice comes out small and uncertain, and the eldest’s heart breaks a little more.

 

“Good, now come, I’ll give you a bath and we are going to have a nice dinner, and then cuddle until we sleep.”

 

“Jeongyeonnie too?”

 

“Jeongyeonnie too. Come on.”

 

Nayeon pulls Jihyo up and takes her to the bathroom. Jeongyeon had been waiting for them at the hallway and is pulled along so they can get their cuddly night and make their dear baby girl feel better, they were in the middle of promotions, no way a steamy night was in their plans, but holding each other to sleep was a must, it had been too long. Three days without Jihyo and being at the receiving end of Tzuyu and Jeong’s murderous rage was more than enough to get Nayeon to never get out of line again.