Chapter 8

Now that you are here

Seungcheol was about to run to meet the other when he was stopped by Wonwoo.

“Mr. Choi, I just confirmed that Mr. Kang would do the interview with Mr. Boo and Mr. Chwe for the collaboration. Also the photographer is ready for the scheduled dates. The team just wanted to confirm if you will go to the first meeting too.”

Seungcheol tried to process every word his assistant was saying, but his eyes just kept trying to find Jihoon’s figure that was held in Mingyu’s arms.

“I’ll confirm you later Wonwoo. Now I need you to go to that group of models and get the information of all the ones we haven’t worked with, of every person that we haven’t worked with.” Seungcheol said with an earnest voice.

He realized he just couldn’t rush to Jihoon and ask him if he was dating Mingyu or what was he doing at the party. He knew Jihoon didn’t owe him any explanation, but Seungcheol wanted to know, needed to know. Jihoon was probably a photographer, since he seemed to adore the camera he carried to the festival.

Seungcheol’s heartbeat increased with every step Wonwoo took closer to the group. Maybe this wasn’t a good idea either. Seungcheol felt like he was losing his mind with every passing second. He shouldn’t be concerned with Jihoon anymore. He had decided that he wasn’t his reality and he was in Jeonghan’s party, he shouldn’t be thinking of someone else.

“Seungcheol?”

His heart stopped for a second and he jumped scared at the hand that had just touched his shoulder.

“Are you ok? You seem to be on the edge the last weeks.” Hoseok said with a smile.

“I’m fine, just thinking about some work stuff.”

Seungcheol hoped the other stopped asking things.

“I don’t know if Jeonghan believes your lies, but work is obviously not the reason of your weird behavior.”

Seungcheol sighed; he really didn’t want to talk about it in the party.  But he also knew he had to talk to someone about it or he will turn crazy.

“Tomorrow we’ll talk.  How about dinner?”

Hoseok nodded and patted his shoulder softy.

“By the way, Jeonghan is looking for you.”

*************************************************************************************************************

After making sure he wasn’t imagining things and the person standing across the room was in fact Seungcheol, Jihoon turned around and buried his face in Mingyu’s chest.

He wanted to believe this wasn’t happening. Not in such a public place, not with people Mingyu knew, not with Mingyu just beside him. Jihoon didn’t know if it was better to keep hiding his face like this when he was almost sure Seungcheol had already seen him or if he should just run outside the room.

“Woozi-ssi?” Jihoon turned around slowly with Mingyu’s help and was suddenly faced with a tall male that also looked like a model.

“Woozi, I was just telling Wonwoo-hyung that you are my boyfriend.” Mingyu said with a soft smile.

Jihoon greeted the other with a small bow.

“I’m Jeon Wonwoo, Mr. Choi assistant.” The other said shortly as if that explained everything.

“Wonwoo-ssi, why do you always have to be that serious? It’s not like Mr. Choi prohibits you from smiling.” Other model started teasing the male, followed by Mingyu and his friends.

But Jihoon just wanted to bury himself in Mingyu’s chest and disappear. He had more important things in his mind than meeting another of Mingyu’s acquaintances.

“Jihoon, are you ok?” He heard Mingyu’s soft voice in his ear.

“I think I need some air. I’ll go to the balcony for a moment.” Jihoon said and practically ran away before Mingyu could ask something else.

And when he finally arrived there he took a deep breath.  He needed to relax his nerves. Mingyu had already noticed there was something going on with him and if Jihoon told him he wanted to leave now, Mingyu would definitely start asking questions.

“Jihoon?”

Jihoon turned his face so fast he felt dizzy. But he had recognized that voice. He could recognize it anywhere.

“Seungcheol…”

“You…I….”

The words didn’t make sense and all they could do was stare back at the other.

It went beyond how good looking Seungcheol looked in that suit or with that hairstyle.

His eyes were shinning and he had a confused smile that Jihoon would be laughing at if he wasn’t feeling exactly the same.

He wasn’t sure how long they stayed there looking at each other, with the music surrounding them and with the building’s lights creating a beautiful scene.

“Mr. Choi?”

A sudden voice interrupted them and they both looked at the person that had just emerged from the grand salon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the short chapter~ I'll try to update soon!