Black Star

Nephalem

Ever since Kai being transferred to Violent Crimes Department, he’s been secretly investigating Baek In Ha’s case. In a few days, Kai had discovered several similar cases, but he still couldn’t find anything about the black star tattoo.

 

Kai huffed a deep sigh loudly, loud enough to be heard by D.O who’s sitting beside him. D.O turned his gaze from his book to Kai. “What is it? Is there something bothering you?” D.O asked Kai while observing Kai’s movements.

 

“Not really.” Kai huffed another deep sigh and continues, “Say, D.O…” Kai paused and pondered for a little while. “Do you happen to know anything about a black star tattoo? I think I’ve read about it somewhere, but no matter how hard I try to recall my memories, I just can’t remember where did I read about it.” Kai heaved a deep sigh in his frustration.

 

“A black star tattoo?” D.O asked Kai, and earning Kai’s nod in his response.

 

“Why do you want to know about it?” D.O asked curiously. “Did we have a new case? Did it have anything to do with our new case?”

 

“No. It’s just an old case. I’ve encountered this case when I was a traffic officer.” Kai explained.

 

“What case was it?” D.O had put down his book and face Kai to know more about the case.

 

“It’s just a missing person case, but the culprit haven’t been caught yet. And, I don’t know. I feel like somehow I have the responsibility to find the culprit.” Kai said to D.O.

 

“Do you know anything about the culprit?” D.O swirl in his chair to face his computer.

 

“Not much. All I know that he’s got a black star tattoo at the back of his neck.” Kai said. “I had tried to browse into our criminal’s profiles, but no avail. He’s not listed or maybe he was never caught before, therefore, we didn’t have any record of his profiles in our system.”

 

“A black star tattoo, right?” D.O reconfirm while he start typing on his keyboard.

 

“Yes.”

 

“When did it happened?”

 

“Around several weeks ago. The tattoo looks familiar, but I just can seem to pinpoint where did I saw it before.” Kai huffed another deep sigh.

 

“Do you still remember what kind of black star tattoo was it?” D.O turned and facing Kai again. “I’ve found several black star tattoo in the reference to several cases within this year. Take a look and tell me which one of it that you saw back then.” D.O slides a bit to let Kai browse on his computer.

 

Kai took the mouse from D.O and start to scan for a while. Several minutes later, Kai exclaims, “This is it. It’s the one that I saw back then.”

 

“This one?” D.O asked.

 

“Yes.”

 

“Hm, interesting. It’s the symbol of Black Star Organization.”

 

“Do you know anything about that black star organization?” Kai asked in surprise.

 

“Yes. Few weeks ago, I was in charge of a case where one member of the organization involved with.” D.O explained. “The Black Star Organization specialized in abducting travellers and asking ransoms to their families. Moreover, they also involved in trade, human trafficking and organ trade. Their MO are drugging the travellers to abduct them, then extract their organs for sell in the black market for a huge sums of money.”

 

“I see.” Kai nodded.

 

“By the way, why do you want to know about the black star tattoo?” D.O asked suspiciously.

 

“Nothing. I’m just curious, that’s all.” Kai tries to avoid in discussing the subjects any further.

 

“You’re hiding something from me, did you?” D,O looked at Kai while raising one of his brows.

 

“I’m not hiding anything. I’m just curious.” Kai said in response.

 

“Don’t try anything funny, okay?” D.O glare at Kai. “These guys are not some rookie criminals that you could mess up with.” D.O warned Kai.

 

“I won’t do anything. Promise.” Kai said, while crossing his fingers behind his back.

 

D.O didn’t look like he’s convince with Kai’s words, but he didn’t push Kai any further and went back to read his book.

 

In the meantime, a vaque voice whispers in Kai’s ears.

 

(You’re doing investigation on Baek In Ha’s case, didn’t you?)

 

Kai ignored the voice and continued to browse on his computer to find more information about the Black Star Organization.

 

(Do you want me to help you? You know, I could easily sneaked in and out to find informations. What do you think?)

 

Kai didn’t respond, instead he stood up and fished out his phone. Kai pretends to be on the phone and headed outside the room, to avoid D.O’s curiousity.

 

(You know that I can possess anyone in the station and helped you in finding more information about the case, right?)

 

Only when Kai is outside, he could responds to the voice. “No, I’ll do it myself. Don’t you dare possessing anyone without my permission, or I won’t talk to you ever again.” Kai threatened.

 

(Come on Kai, let me help. I’ve been with you for quite some time now. And I knew how desperate you are, to solve this case and catch the murderer of Baek In Ha. Just let me help you.)

 

“No, JB. I said no. And I mean it.” Kai said firmly.

 

(But…)

 

“I'm serious, JB. I don’t want anyone involved in this case. I have to do this myself. It’s the least I could do for Seo Jin.”

 

(Urrggghh… whatever. I don’t care if you got caught or killed in the process.)

 

“I won’t. I’ll be extra careful. Besides, I don’t want to die young. I haven’t even asked D.O to go out with me yet.” Kai smirked. “If I die before doing it, I won’t die in peace.”

 

(Hmph!)

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

While Kai had decided to investigate the case by himself, unbeknownsts to him, D.O. also start to investigate The Black Star Organization on his own. D.O browse on Kai’s profile information and finds out in which police station Kai worked as a traffic officer. D.O. called the police station and talked with Dae Hyun. From him, D.O knows a brief information about Baek In Ha’s case where Kai was the one who finds her corpse.

 

Even though, D.O didn’t find any information that connects Kai with the Black Star Organization, since Kai didn’t told anyone about the black star tattoo, but with his amazing capability, D.O managed to find out about the other case where Kai was involved, the abduction case.

 

During lunch time, D.O decided to drive on his own and meet with the survived victim, Cha Tae Eun in her house.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

At Cha Tae Eun’s Apartment…

 

After ringing the bell a few times, a voice could be heard from behind the door.

 

“Who is it?”

 

“Excuse me. I’m D.O. I’m a police officer. I’m the one who called you earlier, regarding to your abduction a few weeks ago.” D.O introduce himself through the intercom while showing his badge to the monitor.

 

“Ah, yes. One moment, please.” Cha Tae Eun opened the door and allowing D.O to enter her apartment.

 

“Do you want something to drink? Could I get you anything?” Tae Eun offered.

 

“No, thanks. I don’t want to take much of your time.” D.O refused.

 

“It’s really no bother at all, Mr. Officer.” Tae Eun said and going to the kitchen to make a cup of coffee for D.O.

 

After a while, Tae Eun went back to the living room with two cups of coffee in her hand and gestures D.O to have a sip.

 

“So, what do you want to ask me about?” Tae Eun starts the conversation.

 

“Sorry to bother you, but may I know about what happened during your abduction?” D.O start his questioning.

 

“Well, I was on my way home after I hang out with my friends, and decided to stop a taxi. The taxi driver starts to talk about some charity or whatsoever. Hearing his enthusiasm in charity, I’ve decided to make my donation. Then, the taxi driver offered me some chewing gum, placed at the back of his seat. I said to him, that I’m fine, but he insists. So, I took the chewing gum, but suddenly I feel very sleepy and then everything went black.” Tae Eun paused and recalled her memory.

 

“When I woke up, I was laying on the floor inside of an abandoned building. When I looked around, I saw the taxi driver was laying dead on the ground beside me, and there’s a creepy man holding a knife, crouching beside his corpse. I started to panic and screamed for help.” Tae Eun paused to drink her coffee.

 

“Soon after, I saw a young police officer entering the room where I was held captive. He fought with the murderer for a while, but when the murderer almost lost the fight, the murderer grab me from the floor and take me as his hostage. The young policeman couldn’t do anything. He tried to talk with the murderer, but instead, the murderer slit my throat and run away.” Tae Eun heaved a deep sigh.

 

“If it wasn’t because of the young policeman, I won’t be here and talks with you. He saved my life by staying with me and calling an ambulance for me, and in exchange, he had to let the murderer run away.”

 

“I see.” D.O taking notes on Tae Eun’s statements. “Do you remember anything about the description of the murderer?”

 

“I don’t see him clearly, since it was dark and he’s wearing a cap. But I saw his tattoo at the back of his neck, when he was crouching down next to the taxi driver’s corpse after he killed him.”

 

“Tattoo? What tattoo was it?” D.O asked again.

 

“I think it was… a… black star. Yes. It’s a black star tattoo.” Tae Eun firmly said.

 

“Does it look like this?” D.O shows a picture of black star tattoo, which Kai confirmed earlier.

 

“Yes. That’s it. That’s the black star tattoo that I saw back then.” Tae Eun exclaims. “How did you know? How did you get this picture?” Tae Eun asked D.O.

 

“Actually, the young police officer who had helped you back then, he’s recently become my partner. Now, we want to investigate this case.” D.O said to Tae Eun.

 

D.O wasn’t lying about him and Kai who’s investigating the case, but he didn’t mention that they’re investigating the case, separately. It’s not completely a lie, but it’s also not the absolute truth either.

 

“Really? Can I meet him, please? I want to thank him for his help back then.” Tae Eun said in her enthutiasm.

 

“I’ll let him know about it. I’ll call you when he said okay to meet you.” D.O said.

 

“Then, here’s my number.” Tae Eun give her business card to D.O. “You have to call me, okay? I really… really want to meet him.”

 

“Sure. I’ll tell him that. Now, I think I have to go. Thank you so much for your information and cooperation.” D.O slightly bowed his head before he headed to the door and went outside.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

In the elevator, D.O pondered for a little while.

 

(So, that’s how Kai knows about the black star tattoo. Looks like there’s a connection between Baek In Ha’s case and Cha Tae Eun’s case. I’d better look for it, when I get back to the office.)

 

When D.O arrived at the apartment lobby, he just realized that he’s still holding Tae Eun’s card in his hand.

 

(Why the hell am I still holding this card? Why the hell would I be a messenger between Tae Eun and Kai? There’s no way in hell, I would do that!!!)

 

Having that thought, D.O simply crumpled the business card, trash it in the nearby trash can. He went to the parking lot and drive back to the station.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

After browsing several cases that happened at the same year, D.O finally find the case of Baek In Ha and Cha Tae Eun.

 

Baek In Ha was found by Officer Kim Jong In. He said that he was asked to find her, by her daughter. Officer Kim found Baek In Ha in route 69, while he was wandering around the area. According to her family, Baek In Ha was last seen at the hospital and never returned home. Han Seo Jin, her daughter stated that her mother suddenly went missing, and an Mp3 Player was found in one of the hospital area, where they used to play hide and seek, along with a note stating that the Mp3 Player is a gift to Han Seo Jin. Hence, the hospital staff gave it to Han Seo Jin.

 

“It’s strange. Why didn’t Kai mentioned about the black star tattoo to the detective?” D.O talked to himself. “And he acted kinda strange too.”

 

“Seems like I had to talk to Seo Jin.” D.O grabbed his car key and left the station.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

At Han Chul Woo’s Apartment…

 

After ringing the bell a few times, D.O greeted by a man’s voice.

 

“Coming. Who is it?”

 

“I’m sorry to bother you, sir. I’m D.O. I’m a police officer. I would like to ask a few questions to your daughter if you don’t mind.” D.O said to the intercom while showing his badge.

 

After a while, the door opened and showed a middle aged man from behind the door.

 

“Come in, officer.” Chul Woo welcome D.O to enter his apartment. “May I know why do you want to talk to my daughter?”

 

“It’s regarding to your wife’s incident. Currently, I’m re-investigating the case, since the culprit haven’t been caught yet.” D.O explained.

 

“I see. So, the culprit hadn’t been caught.” Chul Woo nodded. “One moment, please. I’ll get Seo Jin in her room.”

 

Few minutes later, Chul Woo back to the living room with Seo Jin, and left them to make something to drink for D.O. in the kitchen.

 

“Seo Jin, I’m Officer D.O.” D.O introduce himself to Seo Jin. “I’ve heard that your mother gave you an Mp3 Player as a birthday gift. Do you mind if I borrow it for a while?”

 

Seo Jin looked hesitant to give her Mp3 Player, since it’s her last gift from her mother.

 

Knowing that Seo Jin feels a bit hesitant, D.O added, “I promise, I only borrow it for a while. I’ll returned it to you in no time.” D.O tries to reassure Seo Jin.

 

“Okay. But you have to take a good care of it, okay?” Seo Jin said before she handed it over to D.O.

 

D.O browse on the file inside the Mp3 Player. When he found a recording file in it, he was stunned. D.O click on the file and listened to it for a little while. The more he listened, the more stunned he become.

 

When Chul Woo get back to the living room with two cups of coffee, D.O hastily stood up and said that he had to go somewhere. D.O thanked Han Chul Woo for the hospitality and asked for Seo Jin’s permission to bring the Mp3 Player with him, afterwards, he left the apartment.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Meanwhile, Kai had arrived at Hansung University Hospital, and went straight to the security guard’s station. Kai watch lots of video footage of Seo Jin’s room and the hospital front door, desperately looking for some clues. Then, Kai saw Baek In Ha entering the hospital and went to Seo Jin’s room. Several hours later, In Ha was seen left Seo Jin’s room. However, there’s no sight of her coming out from the hospital’s front door. At first, Kai thought, maybe In Ha went outside the hospital using another exit, but then something clicks in his head. Kai squinted his eyes, trying to make his eyes more focused on In Ha’s clothing.

 

Kai almost screamed in shock, when he notice, the last time Baek In Ha was seen in the hospital, she was wearing the same clothing as her corpse was found. It’s impossible for a woman to wear the same clothing for two days in a row! It means, Baek In Ha didn’t went home, when she was last seen at the hospital, or worse, maybe she was killed in the hospital. The problem is, Kai didn’t have any evidence to prove it.

 

After thanking the security guard who’s in charge of the working shift at that time, Kai left the CCTV room and walking aimlessly while he tries to analyze the whole situation.

 

(Baek In Ha loves Seo Jin. She wouldn’t have left Seo Jin alone for days, so there’s no way she did it on purpose. No mother would leave their children alone in the hospital when they were sick, right? There must be something going on inside the hospital. But, what the hell is going on here?)

 

Kai pulled his hair in frustration. He knows something happened, but he absolutely had no idea where to look for more information.

 

(Mp3 Player, Kai… Mp3 Player…)

 

“What Mp3 Player, JB?” Kai asked in frustration.

 

(Baek In Ha gave it to Seo Jin…)

 

“What’s that got to do with this case?” Kai practically yelled at thin air and looked like a crazy man for talking to himself.

 

(Find the Mp3 Player. Find it!)

 

“Wait a minute, JB. What are you talking about?” Now Kai had screamed into thin air. However, this time, he get no response from JB.

 

Desperately, Kai fished out his phone and dialled a certain number. His phone ring twice, before it was picked up.

 

“Hello?”

 

“Hello? May I speak to Mr. Han Chul Woo, please?”

 

“Han Chul Woo speaking. Who is this?”

 

“Good afternoon, sir. I’m Officer Kim. I’m the one who found Baek In Ha’s corpse?” Kai introduce himself.

 

“Oh yes, Officer Kim. Long time no see. What can I do for you?”

 

“I was wondering if Seo Jin has an Mp3 Player?”

 

“I think she had one. My wife gave it to her on her birthday.” Chul Woo answered. “Why did you want to know?”

 

“Could I borrow it for a while, please?” Kai asked.

 

“I would lend it to you, if we still have it.”

 

“What do you mean by that?” Kai starts to panic.

 

“Well, a young police officer just came to our home and asked to borrow the Mp3 Player from Seo Jin, and she had given it to him.

 

“What?” Kai exclaimed. “What’s his name?”

 

“I think he said his name was… D.O.”

 

“What the….” Kai paused right on time, before he finished his whole sentence to curse. “When did he came to your house?”

 

“About half an hour ago, before your call, and he left the house as soon as he get the Mp3 Player, saying that he had to go somewhere.”

 

“Thank you, Mr. Han.” Kai thanked Han Chul Woo and hastily hangs up the phone, to call D.O’s cellphone.

 

When D.O. didn’t pick up his call, Kai even become more panic. Kai dialled D.O’s number again, and this time his call get through.

 

“Hel—”

 

“Where are you?” Kai asked quickly.

 

“Someplace, why? Did you miss me already?”

 

“I’m so ing serious, D.O. So, cut the bull, and tell me where the hell are you now!”

 

“Hey, watch your language! I’m older than you.”

 

“Is that really important now?” Kai rolled his eyes while he rushed to the parking lot of the hospital. “Just tell me, where the are you right now!”

 

“Huff. I’m at Hansung University Hospital, okay?? Happy now?”

 

“What the are you doing here?”

 

“Huh? You’re here too? Where are you?” D.O looked around in his attempt to look for any signs of Kai.

 

“You’ve told me that those men are dangerous, but in spite of that, you went to investigate it by yourself?” Kai furiously said.

 

“Dangerous for you, but not for me.” D.O said calmly. “By the way, I find the evidence and I’m going to meet with his accomplice here. So, you could go back to the office and—AHHHHH!”

 

“D.O! D.O! Are you okay? D.O! Aswer me! D.O! D.O!!!” After hearing D.O.’s screaming on the phone, Kai completely panic now.

 

Kai looked around the hospital, trying to catch a glimpse of D.O’s whereabout, but the hospital is too big, he didn’t have any idea where he should go to find D.O.

 

“Arrrgggghhhh!!! !” Kai pulled out his hair in frustration.

 

Suddenly, JB whispers into Kai’s ears. (Kai… the ambulance… over there… D.O’s in there… Hurry!)

 

Kai dashed to the parking lot, where he parked his bike and drive off at the maximum speed limit. Kai didn’t care about how many speeding ticket would he get or how much money he had to pay for speeding. Kai’s intuition had taken over his body and the only thing in his mind, he have to save D.O., no matter what it takes!

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Meanwhile, the ambulance which carried D.O. had arrived in an abandoned building, and D.O, who’s still unconscious, had been taken to a temporary operation room.

 

“Open him up.” The man with a black star tattoo ordered the doctor.

 

“I couldn’t operate him in a place like this.” The doctor refused.

 

“Open him up, or I’ll open you up instead. You decide.” Then, the black star tattoo man, left the room, leaving the doctor alone with D.O.

 

When the doctor was about to operate D.O, suddenly there’s a loud noise, coming from the outside, followed by flying bodies. Kai had arrived at the building and he looked extremely pissed off. Kai is so piss off that he keeps on punching and kicking every single person who guards the building, until he reached the operation room.

 

The doctor seems surprise to see Kai there, hence, he starts to move his scalpel to open up D.O’s body. However, before he managed to do anything, D.O finally awake. D.O punch the doctor so hard, right on his face. But when D.O about to step down from the operation table, he was suddenly grabbed by the black star tattoo man, taken as a hostage, with a knife on his neck.

 

“Stop fighting, or he’ll die.” The black star tattoo man threatened Kai.

 

“No… No… Don’t do anything stupid.” Kai said.

 

Within seconds, another guards had come to fight with Kai. At first, Kai hesitate in fighting them back, seeing that D.O was taken hostage. But when he saw the man had run away with D.O, his rage once again taken over his body. Kai starts to fight back again, in his desperate attempt to end the fight as soon as possible, so he could run after that man to save D.O.

 

After fighting for a while, Kai managed to get out from the building, but he couldn’t find D.O anywhere. The black star tattoo man, who had taken D.O as his hostage, hide in the dark, waiting for the perfect moment to ambush Kai.

 

(Your left, Kai. They’re hiding behind that tree. Be careful!) JB warned Kai.

 

Kai carefully approached the tree, while observing his surroundings. Then he saw a glimpse of shadows, crouching down, under the tree. Kai strikes fast. So fast, that the black star tattoo didn’t expect it at all, and Kai managed to push D.O away from being a hostage.

 

With D.O no longer being a hostage, Kai could fight with all of his heart content and all of his might. Kai struggle with the man for a while on the ground, when suddenly the man stops moving. Kai pushed the man aside and it turned out that the man had been stabbed with his own knife, during their struggle earlier.

 

Kai stood up, dust off his pants and went to D.O., who’s once again had become unconscious because he was drugged by the black star tatoo man.

 

“D.O.! D.O.! Wake up!” Kai shakes D.O’s body to wake him up.

 

“Hm… where am I? Why am I here?” D.O finally awake and looked around groggily.

 

“Are you okay?” Kai reach out his hand to help D.O to stand up.

 

“I’m fine. I’m just feeling a bit dizzy, that’s all.” D.O said weakly.

 

“How the hell is the almighty D.O could get kidnapped and about to be killed?” Kai smirked.

 

“Shut up! How the hell would I know that there are a lot of them?” D.O glared at Kai. “If he was alone, I could take care of him, myself.”

 

Kai only smile in his response, feeling so relief that D.O was okay.

 

“What about him?” D.O asked while pointing at the black star tattoo man.

 

“I think he’s dead. His knife stabbed straight to his heart. Earlier, I couldn’t feel any pulse on him.” Kai said.

 

“Then, the evidence is useless now.” D.O huffed.

 

“Not quite. His accomplice still alive, right?” Kai stated. “With this evidence, we could locked him up for a long time, so he couldn’t use his profesion for bad deeds anymore.”

 

“Right, I’ll call the station to ask for back up.” D.O fished out his phone, dialled a number, talk for a while and ended up the phone call.

 

“Why are you calling for a back up? I’ve finished them all. They’re all unconcious.” Kai said arrogantly.

 

“We still had to bring them to the hospital for treatment and questioning them, idiot!” D.O scolded Kai.

 

“Ah, you’re right.” Kai scratched the back of his neck.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A few minutes later, another team from Violent Crimes Department had arrived at the scene and arrest everyone in the building.

 

“So… should we go back now?” Kai asked hesitantly.

 

“Hell yeah. I’m so dead tired.” D.O stretched up his arms to release some tension from his muscles.

 

“The problem is…” Kai hesitate for a while to finish his words.

 

“What’s the matter?” D.O asked curiously.

 

“I drive my bike to get here.” Kai looked so miserable. “And you said that you hate to ride on my bike.” Kai lowered his head, feeling so embarassed. “Maybe you could ask for a ride with the others to get back?”

 

“Indeed. I hate to ride on a bike. But to drive with just anyone I don’t familiar with… I hate it even more.” D.O said.

 

“Then… how do you get back?” Kai asked. “Maybe I could get a taxi for you?” Kai suggests.

 

“Are you even listening to me?” D.O rolled his eyes. “I’ve said, I hate to be in the same space with any stranger. How hard is it for you to understand?” D.O said impatiently.

 

“Then… how…” Kai paused when he see death glare from D.O.

 

“Are you really an idiot, or you’re just being an , Kai?” D.O practically screamed at Kai now. “I’ve said, I hate to ride on a bike, but I hate it more to ride in any vehicles with any random strangers.” D.O repeated his words. “It means, I’d rather ride on your bike, than having to ride any vehicles with some strangers, got it?”

 

“Oh.” Kai said unconsciously. But when he realized the meaning of D.O’s words, his eyes widened and his mouth wide opened. “Huh?”

 

D.O huffed a loud deep sigh in his response.

 

“Are you saying that you want me to take you back? On my bike?” Kai asked in shock.

 

“Finally… you get it!” D.O rolled his eyes. “How hard is it to understand, you idiot!”

 

“But… But… you said… my bike was a trash and you don’t want to ride on it.” Kai retorted.

 

“Look. Do you want to take me home, or not? If you don’t, I could walk!” D.O starts to lose his patience.

 

“No… No… I’ll take you home.” Kai hastily said. “But what about your car?”

 

“My car is in Hansung University Hospital’s parking lot. You’ll take it tomorrow.” D.O said and handed his car key into Kai’s palm.

 

“If I get your car tomorrow, then how did you go to the office?” Kai asked again.

 

“Tomorrow is Sunday, Kai. It’s our day off, remember?” D.O raised one of his brows at Kai, as if he’s scolding him silently in his head, for being such an idiot.

 

“Oh, right.” Kai scolded himself for being so stupid in his head, but then he remembers. “Then, where would I take your car to?”

 

“My house. Where else?” D.O rolled his eyes for the nth time, thanks for Kai’s stupidity.

 

“But I don’t know your home address.” Kai pretended not to know about D.O’s home address, because he’s afraid that D.O might accused him for being a stalker, if he said that he knows where D.O lives.

 

“Hansang Apartment. You know where is it, right?”

 

(Oh my God. Is this even real? Not only I get the chance to take D.O home, but I also had the chance to go to his home twice???)

 

A wide smile begin to spread on Kai’s face when he thought about what he had just heard, and he forgot to respond to D.O’s question.

 

“Hey, did you heard me? Why are you smiling like an idiot?” D.O looked at Kai suspiciously. “Are we going home or not? It’s getting late, and I’m getting so damn tired for having to explain all of the obvious facts to you.”

 

“Ah, right. Then, let’s go. Put the helmet on.” Kai handed one of his helmets to D.O., while he hop on his bike.

 

After D.O had put on the helmet and try to sit comfortable on his bike, Kai starts his bike engine and said, “Hold on tight.”

 

In Kai’s surprise, D.O did as he was told. He wrapped his hands around Kai’s waist, and Kai couldn’t stop himself from smiling widely. Kai still could hardly believe that it’s really happening to him, right at this moment.

 

“Hey, what are you waiting for? Let’s go.” D.O knocked on Kai’s helmet to make him drive.

 

“Are you comfortable enough?” Kai turned his head to check on D.O.

 

“I’ll live. Now… Drive!” D.O ordered.

 

“Yes, sir.” Kai said with a wide smile spread on his face, and drive off.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------