Cooperation

Not Far Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol helped me prepare a surprise for Min's, which was watching the stars on the roof of the hospital together. However, we had to involve Xiying in this, because someone had to get the keys to the roof and prepare the equipment so that Minseok could use the machines he needed for a short stay on the roof. We spread out the mattress and blankets in the place where the east wind was blowing. We put all the pillows on it, and next to it we put a portable heater in case it got colder. We also put a lot of colorful lights, that Yeol borrowed from Baekhyun.

 

Chanyeol's new friend also wanted to take part in it, but he needed to go to school. In spite of this, he prepared a delicious cake with strawberries and tea in a thermos for us. I also managed to organize some warm clothes for Xiumin, because it turned out that apart from the usual loose things, he doesn't even have a jacket in the hospice. He simply didn't need it, because he couldn't leave this place anyway.

 

At the end came Lay, who brought portable apparatus, used to control both the breath and the heartbeat of Minseok. However, he warned us that if we don't want to be caught, we must return to the room within an hour. This news didn't comfort me, because I had much less time than I planned to devote to it. However, I couldn't object, because we risked enough.

 

According to the plan we agreed between us, that Lay'd send me a message when the ward round was over. Then I'll come and help Min to get dressed and take him to the roof by a lift. We'll spend an hour here unless the boy starts to feel bad, and we'll return as if nothing to his room. Everything seemed to be easy to do, but in my heart I was nervous. If something happened suddenly with Xiu, I'd have to call a doctor, and that would result in the release of our plan. I didn't even want to think, what punishment would be waiting for me, for kidnapping a patient from his room.

 

When the evening came, we started to realize our plan. I slipped into the Minseok room and woke him from his nap. He was sleepy and probably didn't know what I was saying and doing. I helped him to dress in warmer clothes and after dressing him in jacket and beanie, I sat him down on a trolley. We managed to get by elevator to the top floor, and from there we had to deal with ourselves. Knowing that Seokkie is weakened, I grabbed him under his knees and carried him. We went up to the stairs to the roof, and after that, we closed the metal door behind us. I settled him comfortably on the mattress, wrapped a blanket around him, and turn on colored cotton balls at the same time. Minseok looked at me surprised, and I just smiled broadly at him. I reached for a thermos with tea prepared earlier and poured it into our mugs. Then I sat next to him and put my arm around him.

 

- How do you like my surprise? - I asked.

 

- It's amazing, but did you do it all by yourself? What if someone finds us here? - Minseok frowned and I noticed that he was nervous.

 

- Friends have helped me a little, and don't worry about the other one. I have everything under control. Trust me. - I laid a light kiss on his forehead.

 

- Okay, but next time, let me know. - the teenager charmingly pouted his cheeks.

 

- If I told you, it wouldn't be a surprise, silly. - I laughed. - Look Min, the sky is beautifully covered with stars today. - I raised my hand and pointed in their direction.

 

- Thank you, Dae. I always wanted to do it. Escape at night, to look at the sky. - Seokkie smiled broadly, then took a sip of a frui

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter