Hyung

Not Far Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was already late in the evening and despite the reluctance, Chanyeol had to leave his room and go to the meeting with his group. He was shivering and afraid of the consequences that were behind the use of drugs he should sell to the customer. He really didn't want to go, but he knew that it didn't show up, it would only arouse suspicion in the gang members. He was new and checked after each transaction, so he swallowed and left the house, praying that the truth wouldn't come out. He didn't even lock the door because he didn't believe anyone would want to rob this empty hovel.

 

He got on the bus at the nearest bus stop and after twenty minutes he found himself on the outskirts of the city. Chanyeol stopped and hesitated again to enter the steel garage at the end of the bleak street. Making sure, however, that he has money with him which can cover the used drugs, went inside, giving the bodyguard the right password.

 

It was a dark, cluttered room that at first glance resembled an ordinary garage with bric-a-brac. There was a leather couch in the middle and a glass table was placed in front of her. On it was crystal ashtrays and Chanyeol knew, that they were stolen from an antique dealer. Three men were sitting around the table smoking cigarettes and sipping whiskey. One of them, bald with tattooed hands, smiled sneeringly, resting his legs on the table and looking with disdain at the boy kneeling in front of him, who was shaking unnaturally. Chanyeol recognized him as a guy who, like he, was a freshman here. He knew perfectly well the reason for his spasms and shaking of teeth. The kid was high and not knowing what he was doing, he confessed to stealing illegal drugs instead of delivering them to the client. The smile on the leader's face disappeared instantly when the younger man told him the truth. He got up from his seat and picked up a baseball bat, which was based on the end of the couch. He approached the younger and without any warning, hit him on the back of the head. The boy screamed in pain and fell to the ground, grabbing his head and crying.  

 

- Finish it for me, Mr. Kim. I won't sully my hands with this disloyal trash. - he said, spitting after a moment on the kid. The man came up to him and bent his hands back. I froze in place, terrified to see what he was doing to him. I closed my eyes when I heard the boy's hands break. He dropped to the floor helplessly, and saliva flowed from his mouth. I wanted to cry, vomit and run away. I was terrified that I could finish the same. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter