Epilogue

Not Far Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tulips in the language of flowers express perfect and deep love.

 

Three years later

 

Chanyeol with a smile on his face greeted another customer, wanting to buy a bouquet of roses for his mother, celebrating her birthday. He chose the pink ones, it was fresh and had a beautiful smell. He wrapped them with gold ribbons and sprinkled with brocade. Wishing the client a nice day, he returned to the backroom, where Mrs. Byun was waiting for him. He helped her pick up the new products and they both put fresh flowers on the racks. Chanyeol loved his job. He was a lucky guy who met the Byuns on his winding road, who gave him home, family and love.

 

For three years things have changed a lot. Chanyeol finished his therapy and since then he never again reached for drugs. He also agreed to be a witness to his former collaborators. He pleaded guilty to the police and cooperated in catching dealers. For help in the case, the court gave him a suspended sentence and observations of the probation officer. The teenager even returned to school and completed his secondary education.

 

Recently he even was thinking about college. He spends his free time with Baekhyun or with his best friend. In the afternoons, he works in his boyfriend's mother's florist shop. As for Yixing, he continued to work in the hospice. His heart, despite being scared, still wanted to devote himself to working for the sick. He was well and recently, he even began to going out with somebody.

 

It so happened that Chanyeol was leaving earlier today, because he had reserved a table in the restaurant for himself and Baek, to celebrate their third anniversary in a good atmosphere.

 

"It's been so long." Chanyeol thought. He was happy because his life changed for the better. "I wonder how Dae is." he wondered when he was saying goodbye to Mrs. Yunso.

 

 

*****

 

 

After a hard and tiring day in a car workshop, Jongdae thought only about returning home to spend this special and memorable evening in peace. He still remembered what had happened on the same day, three years ago, and these memories were often tormenting him in dreams. He exchanged the engine in the customer's car and then, he went to the changing room to change the outfit for ordinary clothes. After saying goodbye to his colleagues, he got on a bus heading for home.

 

During the ride, Jongdae thought about events from the past that were both beautiful and painful for him. A lot has chang

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter