Rely on

Not Far Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongdae quietly turned the key in the lock, hoping that no one would hear him enter the house, and be able to walk into his room. His plans, however, were in ruins when he saw his mother standing at the end of the corridor, with her arms folded over her chest. Next to her laid his only sports bag that looked as if there weren't any things in it. Dae frowned, not knowing how to interpret it.

 

- I am glad that you finally regaled us with your presence. - she said, smiling at him provocatively.

 

- I don't understand what you mean... - The teenager looked at his mother with a question.

 

- Let me explain. We came with your father to the conclusion, that if you aren't useful and you don't do anything to this house, then you should leave it immediately. - The boy couldn't believe what he heard.

 

- You can't throw me out like this, I don't even have a place to go! - he desperately tried to fight for the right to stay at home.

 

- Go where you are always when you aren't here. I'm sure they'll take good care of you. - the woman grabbed the shoulder of the bag and threw it in the direction of her son, who barely managed to catch it. - Give me the keys. - She put her hand in front of him.

 

- You have no rights! - Dae felt like his whole world collapsed. In his mind, there was chaos at the thought of what he will do now and where he'll go.

 

- Give it, or I'll call the police! You are an adult and you don't study, I have the right to throw you out of the house and that's what I'm doing! Either you give it to me willingly, or I'll take it myself but it won't be so pleasant! - the woman shouted, hitting her son's arm so hard that the boy staggered on his feet. The teenager grabbed his property, which was a small sports bag and after throwing the keys on the floor, he slammed the door and left the house.

 

He was relieved, of course, because he had finally freed himself from the hell he had to cope with for the last 13 years of his life, but at the same time, it frightened him, that he was left alone. He had nowhere to go. Even Hyung Yixing was out of the question now, because today he went to Hong Kong for training, and he won't return until next week. He also couldn't stay in the hospice, as he often did, staying in Minseok's room, because his parents had recently visited him and practically didn't leave him for a moment, so the boys couldn't even see each other. Resigned, he squatted against the wall and hid his head in lap, trying to think of a sensible solution. Nothing came to his mind. He didn't have enough money to even rent something.

 

So there was only one option, which he didn't want to use because he did not want to be a problem for a friend. However, quickly calculating the pros and cons, he came to the conc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter