Chapter 3(1)

The Dragon and The Enchantress
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyang's Pov:

 

I was quite anxious about my new roommate. How is he going to be? Apparently I talk in my sleep. Will he have a problem with that? Will we get along and all but things turned out to be pretty good. Jiyong is surely a shy person but bold at the same time. There's this unknown warmth and familiarity around him. Jiyong decided to live on his own since his father never treated him as family and his mother died when he was young. That explains why he is very sensitive over the topic. Anyways, we became close in a very short period. I was a bit worried about how he will react to our pranks but thankfully he enjoys them. He became close to the other two monkeys as well. We all connected with him and he's family now. Since it's our day off today and Ji's internship doesn't start until next week we all decided to have some fun. After dinner we started playing truth or dare. We were drinking, playing and again drinking. I shouldn't be saying this, but the way I see it, my drinking habits are just to say that I never get drunk easily. But, I once learned the feeling of being drunk after finishing six bottles of wine with my uncle. Just that one time, anyways.

Right now we were all sprawled out around the table laughing our asses out as Daesung was running around the house screaming ‘I LOST MY NOSE. I LOST IT'. It looked like someone had set him on fire.

 

HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA

 

I took mercy on my dongsaeng and told him that I found his nose while showing him a nose shaped jelly mould. He came running to me, snatched the mould and ‘fixed’ his nose. He was soo delighted after finding his precious nose just like a kid in a candy store.

 

Just then Ji took off his shirt and threw it across the room. He then said,

“Seungriaa...what should we play now..should I spin the bottle..”

 

Shock was an understatement when I saw the pendant dangling on Jiyong's chest. I recognized it immediately. I looked at Seungri and Daesung who were equally shocked.

 

I composed myself and asked him carefully, “Where did you get this pendant, Ji?”

 

“It was my Mom's ”, said Ji while shrugging.

 

We all were even more shocked.

 

What! This belonged to his mother! B-But, how is that possible?? This pendant belongs only to the royals of our world and it has been held by them from generations. So, his mother was a royal? She belonged to our world? But we would have known if that was the case. How on earth did his mother end up with that pendant? Arrgghhh! This is so confusing. I stared at my dongsaengs who looked at me equally confused.

 

“This does not belong here..how did his mother get it?” Daesung asked.

 

”It's better to take him there”, Seungri suggested

 

I was about to speak when Seungri knocked him out with the noodle pot…

 

“Eeeeeeee! What the hell did you do that for”, squealed Daesung in a high pitch while pointing at the pot.

 

HOLY COW! IS THAT A DENT ON THE POT! Just how hard did this kid hit him! Did he just murder someone.

 

“Seungriyaaa…” I growled angrily “We were talking right. Why did you do that!! ”

 

I quickly inspected Ji ‘s head. There was no blood. Just a bump and he was still breathing. Thank God, Ji's alive and this kid didn't murder anyone. Whew~~

 

“Hyung...I thought it would be a good idea to take him there” , he said with guilty eyes

 

“Hyung..I think what Seungri said is right. Jiyong surely doesn’t seem to know about the pendant. It's better to take him there.” said Daesung

How did the situation become so complicated? I sighed audibly.

 

“Arasoo...We'll leave right away. You guys get changed, take what's necessary. Hurry up”. With that everyone dispersed into their room.

I changed my clothes quickly and came out of the room with a small box in my hand. Daesung was already out hugging his doraemon toy.

 

“Seriously, a toy?” Can you imagine a fierce warrior like him hugging a toy dearly….. *facepalm*

 

Daesung simply put out his tongue. Aish, he really likes his doraemon toy. *shaking my head*

 

A little later Seungri came out of his room wearing fresh clothes with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter