Chapter 11(3)

The Dragon and The Enchantress
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiyong's Pov:

 

"Ji...come with me fast...fast..", exclaimed Heechul

 

What is Hyung doing here? I was surprised that he could even find me here but is he roaming alone?? He's new to pretty much everything just like Suho and P.O...So it's not safe to leave him alone I guess..


 

"Hyung, how did you know I was here?? Did Ri and Dae send you here all alone?"

 

"Suho told me that you were here..that's-"

 

I interrupted him and asked him, "How did you find him??"

 

"That's not important right now..you have to come with me.. Palli"

 

"Hyung...wait for some time..I'll change my dress in no time and come out"

 

" No..No..there's no time for that.. We have to hurry up...just come with me" , he said and handed over the dresses that I selected to the salesman ..

 

Does my opinion even matter here. Well No..A big NO…

Heechul hyung dragged me out of the mall and started walking hurriedly with his hand securely placed on my waist.. Is that really necessary right now..

 

" Hyung.." I pushed his hand away and started walking like normal people. After a five minute walk we both walked into a garage. It was an open place that had almost every kind of vehicle..the evident smell of petrol and diesel and grease exploded your nostrils. I love the smell of petrol.

 

Anyways, I spotted Ri and Dae talking to a guy who's back was facing me. He was shirtless for obvious reasons with grease on his well built body.

 

Just then Heechul whispered " Ji..you have to seduce him...okay.." And he hurried towards them

 

What the hell...why would I do that now..

 

As I approached them I heard Dae saying to the mechanic,

"You know actually my sister would like to buy this minivan..we are going on a tour and she suggested it..So please try to reconsider your price"

 

I think that sister is me..Okay I understand the situation.. We have to get that minivan at minimum cost.. well let's get over this quickly..

 

"Oppa.." I shouted in a girly voice and walked to them while taking small small cute steps..

 

"Is there a problem Oppa?" I asked them while puffing my cheeks and frowning like a girl..

 

That mechanic guy looked at me as if I was some valuable trophy on this planet..

 

"H-hi..I'm Jungkook and this is my s-shop...BTS"

 

"Hi, Jungkook," I said shyly, batting my eyelashes at him.

 

He eyed me..more like scanned me from head to toe and said, "Are you new here..because I would have known if someone like you lived in this neighborhood"

 

"Yeah" I said shyly..


 

"Actually, I am writing a book on finer things of life..and I was wondering if I could interview you.."

 

Again...are all boys this lame??

 

"Hehe..You are so funny" I giggled in a girly voice while touching his biceps lightly and started flirting with him.

That small fella was totally affected by me...He was as red as a beetroot and seemed so cute for this innocent world..

Hehe …


 

"Okay guys, since this cutie is going to use the van I'll give it to you at half the price. Is that okay with you my lady??"

 

"Thank you, my lord"

 

Jungkook then signalled one of his employees to bring out the minivan. The employee parked it in front of us and handed over the keys to his owner.

 

"I can reduce the price even more if you can do one thing for me" he turned to me and said while playing with the keys.

 

"And that would be?" I asked him doubtfully. I have a bad feeling about this.

 

He smiled at me and tapped his cheek with his index finger.

 

Huh??

Mind registering and analyzing the situation

3

 

2

 

1

 

Results stored and read by mind

Result -> tapping on the cheek = expecting a kiss from me

 

You can do it Jiyong...we have to get that van otherwise you'll have to WALK….

 

"Jungkookaa...Can you close your eyes..I am very shy to do it if your eyes are open.." I said while curling my hair behind my ear.

 

"Okay", He agreed without suspecting anything.

 

I immediately signalled one of them to kiss his cheek and Heechul Hyung came forward to do it..well because I got myself into this ridiculous situation, all thanks to him. Hyung gave him a quick peck and backed away.

The mechanic sque

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter