Chapter 13 (2)

The Dragon and The Enchantress
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

No one's Pov:

 

People from the safe house walked towards the kingdom's gate where they were stopped by the guard. The guard almost collapsed after recognizing Henry. Afterall, Henry was the prince of the kingdom Oradia whom they thought had died years ago.

 

He's someone else perhaps? The guard was cautious and carefully scanned them.

 

But his eyes bulged when he saw Heechul. Everyone in this kingdom knew about famous royal blood who was different from the rest of their kind. About his history and everything.

 

The guard immediately allowed everyone into the kingdom and hurriedly disappeared to inform his King, Leeteuk. After a few minutes they were escorted to the courtroom of the palace.

 

The days of this King after the disappearance of his son have been stressful. He searched for his son for years but couldn't find him. At last, he had to face the dreadful day that no parent would ever dream of… seeing their child's lifeless body in front of them. The emotional blow was humongous on the King. He was leading a life of a dead person on the inside. He not only lost a person he loved the most but he also lost the years of promise he had looked forward to. Leeteuk felt like he violated the basic canon of being a father. He failed to protect his child… His son was dead while he was still alive.

 

Leeteuk loves his two surviving children, but he couldn't simply show his love for Henry to them. It was for him alone. And so, for the longest time after his death, his love for his son, Henry, bruised him. An endless depth of sorrow and pain wrapped around him.


 

"Master...The young prince has arrived.." The guard shouted loudly which made Leeteuk, the king, wake up from his sleep in a jolt.

 

"Master..I apologize ..but your presence in the courtroom is needed immediately...T-the youngest Prince came back" The guard said urgently.

 

What?? The prince has returned?? But he was de-? His son is alive?? He dashed to the courtroom still in his nightwear and saw Henry standing in the front..


 

His son!! His blood..is still alive. How dare they fake their son's death.. How cruel can this person be to make him see his son's duplicate body back then. If only he knew the person that played such a dirty trick on him and his family...the punishment that cruel being would face will be beyond anyone's imagination.


 

His son.. his dearest son was standing in front of him.. alive...Leeteuk ran towards Henry and hugged him with all his might while saying 'You're alive, you came back'.. He missed his son to death.. All the years of pain and sorrow surfaced in him and he tightened his hug on his dear son.'You're alive, you came back'. He kept repeating those words like a mantra to make himself reassured that his child is not dead. After making sure he is not dreaming and his son came back to him in reality he let go of him and stared at his child in relief. He then searched for any injuries on Henry's body and was satisfied when he didn't find any.

 

He hasn't noticed other people in the room until now..

 

"How are you.." Leetuek asked Henry lovingly tears freely flowing from his eyes..

 

"I'm fine dad." said Henry who was as emotional as his father was.

 

This father and son reunion made other people in the room equally emotional. Jiyong was thinking about his father. Seunghyun, who came out of trance spoke first.

 

"Your Majesty, we need to speak to you"

With that Leetuek finally turned to his side breaking eye contact with his son and began to observe each one in the room carefully..until his eye caught one person in particular. His eyes widened in surprise. He left his son's side and ran to that person...the king's mouth fell apart upon recognizing that person.

 

He lunged forward and gave him a dearly hug..

"I am your cousin" He said to Heechul. Heechul returned the hug warmly.

 

Henry's brothers, Shingdong and Donghae, also welcomed their brother and uncle heartily.

 

"I'm sorry...I couldn't control my emotions after seeing my son..particularly alive" Leeteuk said with infinite emotions in his eyes.

 

"I can understand your majesty..but we need to speak to you..right now" Seunghyun said.

 

"Yeah..Dad..It is really urgent..please listen as to what he has to say" Henry said to Leeteuk and the king agreed.

 

After the magician explained everything to the King..he was enraged.

How can someone wish for something like that!!

 

"We need your army.." Se7en stated without any emotion in his eyes.

 

"Y-your majesty" Se7en quickly added to his previous statement after his best friend signalled to him that he was addressing a King.

 

Leeteuk eyed them for a minute and asked,

"But..Gathik has a bigger army than us, they are the mightiest ones among us...why didn't you go and seek their help?"

 

As soon as the king said the word Gathik Dae,Tae, Ri and Dara got alerted. Anxiousness and fear crept through them thinking about their kingdom. They were worried about Jiyong the most. Even Suho was looking at Ji with a hint of hurt and anger in his eyes.

 

The dragon who had no idea about what was going on was absolutely startled by his question. He knew Gathik was powerful but never knew that it was the mightiest kingdom in Zoudea. Then, why didn't they seek Gathik's help? His Uncle would have never refused to help them.

 

"They are not in a position to help us at the moment, your majesty" the warlock said quickly and tried to escalate the matter before Jiyong could get suspicious but he was wrong.. Jiyong already started having his doubts now.

 

Then Henry and Heechul told about CL and the urgency of their situation, the need to destroy her...Leeteuk was beyond angry as to what will happen in the future.

 

"She will make sure to destroy everything in Zoudea..not even the ashes of the kingdoms will remain in the future. We need to act fast." Seunghyun said with desperation in his tone.

 

Leetuek immediately obliged with the warlock's plan. He ordered his army chief, Shindong, to put their plan into action from tomorrow. Oradia's whole army will be gathered and trained under the warlock’s guidance. All their weapons will be designed at the earliest to kill that skull army.

 

Everyone looked relieved that they had an army to fight against her, well everyone except for Jiyong…only one thing was lingering in his mind..'What happened in Gathik? How the hell can he not think something bad has happened there?'

 

As soon as the discussion was over in the courtroom, the guard came and informed them that the guest rooms were ready. The army chief gave orders for the entire army to be ready in a few hours.

 

Everyone dispersed. The king dragged Heechul and Henry with him to his personal quarters. Shindong and Donghae followed them. Shortly after that the rest of them walked out of the courtroom.. except for Seunghyun and Jiyong.

 

Ji was still lost in thought as to what happened to his kingdom. No one observed that he wasn't following them.

 

"What happened to them?" asked the youngest with a broken voice.

 

Jiyong. All along his life he got to say goodbye to his loved ones. For the first time in 22 years he could understand how father's love feels like. It took him years of struggle to find the person who left his mother. When he finally found out his biological father, he came to know that person himself was suffering from pain for leaving his mother. When that person got to know that he had a son...he was disappointed in himself..he was constantly suffering because he had missed so much in life and that person wanted to rectify his mistakes. Jiyong ignored him ‘n’ number of times but his father was always beside him. He wanted to make up to his child. He was caring and loving.

 

But now, did Jiyong really lose him forever? Did he lose his Uncle who always bickered? Did he lose his aunt who fed him with her own hands and was always on his side? Did Ji lose his lovely sister? Did he lose all his friends he made in that kingdom? Did he really lose his home?

 

"No...It can't be...right??" Ji said with concern and a broken voice.

 

Seunghyun understood his fear. The fear of losing his loved ones. But the truth must be told to Jiyong one day or another.

 

"Are they really.." Ji didn't get to complete his sentence as Seunghyun interrupted him and said,

 

"Jiyong...I really don't know..What I know is that they were really attacked by that witch and that the army of hell is going to land in Gathik kingdom.."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter