Chapter 13 (1)

The Dragon and The Enchantress
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yayy!! We got 243 subscribers. Thank you all for reading our story and waiting patiently for the updates.

Happy reading :)



 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



 

Unknown Pov:


 

A mother's grief is like the weather. Some days it’s calm and quiet. Other days it’s a devastating storm that makes her feel angry, exhausted, raw, and empty.

 

In the light of the pale moon the mother held her child and lovingly caressed her daughter's pale face. She was rocking her lifeless child back and forth,

 

"Minzyaaa, wait for me… hmmm"

 

"Your mother will bring you back… till then take rest.. Hmmmm"

 

She kissed her child's forehead and placed her hand on Minzy's chest and chanted out loud..black blood trickling down her cheek. The sky rumbled and her daughter's body vanished into the air. She was fuming with anger, an unfrantic burning itch unfurling beneath her skin. She, who killed her child, marched towards Gathik like a famished beast.

 

The amount of pain she was facing wasn't comparable to anyone. She resented tears. She never wanted tears of pain instead she always endeared tears of joy. And she, by any will, was going to cry tears of joy.

 

A part of her, a very tiny but nonetheless unignorable part of her, also felt relieved. Because finally, the moment she has been expecting, been dreading for, been preparing herself for has come. That particular moment when her child is away from her. That moment after which she has nothing to fear. The mother believed that her child was just away, not dead. She believed that her daughter had just wandered into an unknown land and would gladly return into her arms when her mother succeeded in achieving what they always wanted.. Power...Power to be above all the beings in the world and the power to eternity.

 

She wants to kill the whole world and rebuild a world of her choice.

She needs it.

And She will do it at any cost.

After that she will bring her child back.

 

Enraged, she entered the land of Gathik and made her way towards the palace. Many guards who tried to stop her were killed mercilessly.

She made her way towards the King's quarters and killed the Queen in one blow.

The king who was astonished by the behavior of his known one's stood speechless.

The evil laugh of that greedy witch echoed through the corridors of the palace.

 

"I will rule this planet"

 

Saying those words she killed the King by ripping his head off his body

One by one everyone who came to stop her were killed without any mercy. She walked through the hallway that was now painted with blood carrying the head of the king in her hands to show the power she possessed.

 

She reached the end and opened the door that led her to Teddy.




 

Jiyong's Pov:

 

In the middle of my tangled thoughts I felt something soft on my lips and before I could register what was happening the softness left my skin. No, I don't want that feeling to go away… I wanted it to last as long as possible. So I pulled her against me and carefully moved my face closer to hers studying her facial expression. She was flushed and was looking at me with those glistening dark eyes biting her lower lip. I lifted her chin with my hand lightly releasing her lower lip in the process and slowly, very slowly captured her lips. My lips softened against hers and I put both arms around her and pulled her closer to me. She could feel the rapid beat of my heart and I could feel her hammering heart. She wound her hands into my hair and it felt like my entire body was set on fire by her simple touch.

 

Her taste was quite unique with chocolate and mint smell..She tilted her head to give me more access. I don't know how long we kissed like that but I would love to capture this moment forever. It was wonderful in it's own way. Our lips parted when we felt the urgent need for oxygen… I rested my forehead against hers while my chest rose and fell as I drew in a breath. My hands were on her waist while hers were around my neck. We smiled at each other cherishing our moment in silence.

 

"How many times did you think of me today?" She asked cutely

 

"Hmm.. Once.." I said playfully

 

I could see a little pout forming her swollen lips as she asked me like a little kid, "Only once?"

 

"Haha, yes baby..only once, because you never left my mind.." I said while smiling like an idiot. I'd die out of her cuteness. And damnnn did I just call her baby?? She doesn't seem to mind though :)

 

She just raised her eyebrows and laughed at my pick up line.

" That's so cringe..you know that right.."

 

"Yeah..I know.." I said wishing to dismiss this topic

 

Once again we fell silent and were looking at each other with the same emotion in our eyes.

 

Those beautiful sparkly black eyes.

 

*cough*

 

The way her dark brown hair flowed with the wind.

 

*cough* *cough*

 

Her cute button nose..

Her pouty lips..

 

I clasped my hand in hers..without breaking our eye contact..

 

*cough**cou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter